Why don't you eat at least 1.5kg of fruits and veggies everyday Veeky Forums?

why don't you eat at least 1.5kg of fruits and veggies everyday Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25064579
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But I do.

Because I'm not a faggot.

spbp

Because it would be detrimental to my physical health.

>spbp
?

>eating healthier foods would be worse for my health

Cause money restraints and the fact i like meat better.

having a diet consisting of solely fruits and vegetables isn't as healthy as a diet that meets all nutritional requirements for that day

Well 1,5kg is not that much, depending on what you eat it's maybe like 800 calories.

>solely
who the fuck said solely

>1.5kg of fruits and veggies
>a whole diet

Are you retarded or something? 1.5kg is part of a balanced diet

I'd like to keep my teeth and not be impotent.
Enjoy your """healthy""" fruit though.

Are you serious? Seriously retarded I mean.

But I do.

>fruit isnt healthy becuzz muh sugar
the nutrients in fruit negate the effect of sugar

couple pieces of fruit a day wont hurt it even would be more healthy

What a beautiful, vibrant, healthy-looking young woman.

no protein
no carbs

in other words, no gains

I'll pass

>no carbs in fruit

dummy

That's fake right? Noone is that stupid

It isn't the nutrients. It's the fiber composition.

Which is why fruit juice is such a godamn scam. You lower fiber intake (fiber, besides being good for clearing out the pipes, slows down the absorption of sugar and moderates insulin production) and introduce more sugar per cubic centimeter.

Starbucks and Jamba Juice are in the pseudo milkshake business , not the health business.

>carbs with no protein

enjoy your belly fat

What the fuck do you think fruits and vegetables are pure fat? Fuckin kek
Also micronutrients are important in order to make it user

... what?

fruit juice is just as bad as coca cola. makes me fucking cringe when i see a self-reported "healthy" person drinking it.

This is about fruits, like actual, whole fruits. Juice and especially clear juice can fuck right off.

fruit is sugar plus vitamin c and all other shit that is unnecessary for building mass

he's right

he's right about what? he said that fruit contains no carbs, and i corrected him about that. i said nothing about eating "carbs with no protein".

The funny part is that high-carb high-protein diets do produce more muscle but at the cost of even more fat being produced. Fat production outpaces muscle production.

As opposed to high-protein low-carb diets.

What the fuck is going on ITT. Are people trolling or literally retarded? Do you actually think that fruits are not benefitial to your health? Do you actually think they're just sugar+vitamins? Are you actually avoiding fruits?

to build mass you need protein
fruit has no protein
so you can't build mass with fruit

As much of a keto fiend I am, there's beneficial nutrients in fruits you can't get anywhere else.

See: Blueberries and various phytochemicals implicated in improved mental cognition.

Does mass = health to you

You realise too much protein is toxic right? You realise fruits and vegetables (which are often low in protein too) are really healthy and avoiding them will likely fuck you up in the long term?

yes, mass helps you survive in case of conflict.

not as much as I would fuck you up if we were to fight till death

your fruit won't save you, so start eating like a real man.

>no carbs no gains
>not no calories

fuck off dumbshit

Protein = muscle mass and reduced threshold to reach satiety levels.

Since high-protein diets usually have a negative energy balance, you get a form of calorie restriction. If you practice IF, or take Reserveratol as a cheat to mimic fasting, along with this, you get higher lifespans.

Eskimos eat a pure meat and fat diet with little of the health complications westerners have. The only prevalent disorder they have is osteoporosis associated with reduced Vitamin D levels.

They also have an instinctual distrust of outsiders bordering on the sociopathic but what do you expect in such harsh conditions?

Is this what counts as trolling nowadays? Sad.

Eskimos are pretty fucking unhealthy though if you look at the data. The "eskimo diet" has long been debunked as bullshit.

>what is glycogen?
>where does it go?
>muh brotein is da only ting dat madders
>muh gains

You dumb shit

show the data

This is popscience tier

There are multiple compounds in fruit that slow down sugar release, google polyphenols(help with preventing cancer also)

How does eating a couple pounds of fruit stop you from getting your necessary protein? That's like an apple and an orange or something. Do you eat nothing but protein all day? I bet pooping sucks for you.

>fruit juice is just as bad as coca cola
That is false actually

Fruit juice is miles better than soda. Soda nowadays is closely pure frucose, thanks to high fructose corn syrup. Isolated fructose leads to a fuckload of problems. Fruit has some too, but you would need to consume a lot, and I mean a LOT to it to be harmful

Fruit juice still has the vitamins and other compounds, just lacks the fiber. If consume moderately or dont sit on your ass all day it isnt an issue

Just seach for Eskimo and cardiovascular health or Eskimo and heart disease, there are like a dozen, sometimes pretty old, studies that never got any attention. (Yes old data can be just as good, "outdated" is a buzzword often used to attack older studies despite them being pretty objective and conclucive).

I eat a large meal of eggs and bacon with unsweetened yogurt. Cooked with coconut oil. 1x a day.

I poop fantastically once a day with little discomfort or effort.

First result I got.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25064579
>Notably, Bang and Dyerberg's studies from the 1970s did not investigate the prevalence of CAD in this population; however, their reports are still routinely cited as evidence for the cardioprotective effect of the "Eskimo diet." We discuss the possible motives leading to the misinterpretation of these seminal studies.

I'm AMERICAN, i don't eat unpatriotic sissy bullshit ass eurocuck food.

It's weird because you have to consider that the eskimos get their "carbs" from certain animal organs. The problem is that animal organs usually contain concentrations of nutrients which are (eventually) toxic.

The body is a puzzle that mocks our attempts to completely simulate its mechanics.

CONT.

Not only that but the studies are being conducted after industrialization has polluted the oceans with higher levels of heavy metals which cause all sorts of fucked up shit as they accumulate.

My intuition says the health of eskimos now, taking this into account, is inferior to the health of eskimos 200 years ago.

Well yeah they are unhealthy as fuck, pretty sure when I read up about it it said their life expectancy before adopting more of the "western diet" was 10 years lower than the regular Canadian.

You eat one meal a day? How many calories is that?

I don't measure calories. It satisfies me in a way that a more "traditional' diet never could.

Basing your meal patterns on the feeling of satiety is far more sustainable than trying some janky ass measurement that doesn't take into account various things which increase or decrease various factors in your body.

I used to ignore on them and think that taking a multi is enough for me to cut them out of my diet. Little did I know that overdosing on vegetables and fruits would turn out to be best diet change I have ever made. Literally everything in my body feels and looks better. Got rid of old persistant injuries and especially inflammations that have been bothering me for years before that. Recovery rate is faster, skin is healthier , less acne , huge improvement on my digestion I even think clearer and memorize things better. And no my diet wasn't shit at all before , I was consuming a pretty standart bodybuilding diet with plenty of fiber and supplemented vitamins, minerals and probiotics regurarly.

Also 1.5kg is pretty standart , thats not even a lot. Lets say you've got 1 big cucumber - 300 grams , 2 tomatoes - 200 grams , a package of broccolli 400 grams , 2 small bananas - 200 grams, 200 grams of berries , , 1 apple , 2 carrots and some spinach , olives, mushrooms and peppers. There you go 1.5kg that can easily be added to your regular meals

100% agree with this had the same experience. Eating more fruits and vegetables now than I ever have before and I feel better than ever, micronutrients make a huge difference.

>popscience

you don't know what it means so stop using the term you disgusting fucktard

why the fuck people still think that green vegetables are the only existing sources of necessary micronutrients and you HAVE to stuff your face with them

stuff like meat, oats, groats, fruits, seeds, nuts, eggs, even dairy are extremly micronutrient-dense AND calorie-dense as well, so they keep you in decent health and allow you to survive

of course it's a good idea to have some vegetables as well, but you don't fucking need to stuff your face with them if you eat other non-processed food

Especially eggs and dairy have proven to be detrimental though.

Non-pasteruized dairy = good

Pasteurized dairy = good but only if you supplement with raw yogurt or take pills of biotics.