Help me I want to lose weight

Hi Veeky Forums

First time posting
I'm bit of a fat guy and at first I wanted to diet to lose weight but I keep failing to stick to them because I work 9 - 6 every week day then I'm busy all day with the kids (2 years old, 1 years old)
So I find myself snacking a lot.. Eating quick rubbish food

So I'm really busy I'm also a student too
I don't feel comfortable going the gym not yet anyway

Any ideas on how to work out? Or what to snack on when you've got a lot going on?
Should I try protein drinks? Exercise at home before bed?

Any advice would be great

>Protein drinks

Fuck dude.

First thing, /sticky/

and drop processed food and all sugary shit. Make chicken/rice/broccoli, perhaps make enough for three days at a time.

Shit sorry
Thanks will read now

what kind of student are you? if you aren't in a doctorate program, you aren't busy. and even if you are in a doctorate program, you probably still aren't busy.
an hour a day is all it takes to get a good workout in. get off Veeky Forums and go workout. stop watching tv and go workout. cut out 4 of your 8 jerk off sessions a day and go work out.

also, if you use mayo in any fashion, you're never gonna make it.

I don't get these kinds of people:

>want to lose weight
>still decide to eat "quick rubbish food"

Like, you already know it is bad for you and you still decide to eat it.

Read the sticky as someone already said.

But beyond that - Become OK with being bored with food. Seriously the #1 thing with being fat is viewing each meal as some kind of treat that needs to be special or voluminous.

If you are able to get past that and start being objective about your food and seeing it in terms of boring old nutrition, you;ll really start making sensible choices much more of time time, which in aggregate will result in you coming down to a healthy weight.

But now for some good news: You can fully, utterly ignore fitness if you want, and focus entirely on diet. Losing weight is mostly diet, and you can absolutely do it without doing anything relating to fitness as well.

Of course, you're free to do both, but just know you don't have to - That should help cut down how overwhelming everything seems.

The thing is actually when you start cutting you view each meal as a reward and special because you're hungry so everything is fucking great, even if it would previously have been boring.

This is the hardest but most important part to me. You have to desacralize food. It's a good way for me to fight cravings.
Fast Food isn't that good. I went to BK last week for the first time in three months, I was really disappointed by the food and I just felt stupid for craving over it. Sugary drinks are disgusting. Oily chinese takeaways aren't tasty.
You quickly come to realize that the best food you can get is the one you'll prepare yourself, and this is the beginning of a virtuous circle right here.

Wow it's almost like there's a sticky you were told to read before posting

Fuck off fatty

You have to realise that sugar addiction is a real thing. Look up that documentary call "fed up", it's about the processed food in the industry and the danger of sugar. Track the added sugar in your daily intakes and lower it, that's how you deal with an addiction and how you manage to stick with a better diet.

It's bad but it's fast and on the go

I'm computer science student
I'm in gap year doing full time as a database analyst..

I don't have a lot or sugar drinks
I have diet ones or no sugar ones which Is bad too
But I'll look into that thank you

No, give up, call my 600lb life and tell them you can be on next season, you are never gonna make it. Your post is a bunch of fucking excuses. I work 2 jobs, have 3 kids and go to the gym 10 times a week, 0530 7 days a week and 1830 MWF. I meal prep on Sundays and eat the same shit all week but mix it up week to week, you have time you prioritize it wrong, when the last time you watched TV? I don't even know when the last time my TV was turned on but it's been months, I prioritize fitness, if it's something you only half want you might as well just quit now

You ain't been cutting long then, by the end of a long cut I would rather eat a tire than another Tupperware container of chicken broccoli sweet potato....

>Doesnt have time to eat non-garbage
>Thinks he'll have time to lift

Gtfo

God fucking damn, that sounds good. Post a pic + recipe

Chicken
Broccoli
Sweet potato
Tupperware

lol that's literally it? How many calories is that and how much do you eat on a cut?

Fuck you, I'm gonna mm make that same exact meal because it sounds good right now

Depends how much of the Tupperware you eat

All of it

Read the fucking sticky lardo

Fuck you, fat piece of shit. KYS. Fuck your excuses. If you're so busy it should be pretty easy to stop throwing shit in your fat mouth. Just don't eat dumb shit, how hard is it. You crying ass fat fucks sicken me.

your digestive tract doesn't care that you know that
it's still going to suck up all the shite you're eating