Why do a lot of people neglect their calves? Monster quads look gross

Why do a lot of people neglect their calves? Monster quads look gross.

brazil

natty massive calf master race reporting in

>tfw when blessed with easy calf gain genes

>tfw 6 years of skateboarding for 6 hours a day has sculpted my legs into perfect foundations from which to grow from

shouldn't have been playing N64 user :^)

The focus on half-range barbell squats. Doesn't train the calves but some people don't realize it. Specific Calf work is needed if no full range (ATG) motion is performed.

I like monster quads.

Giant asses without giant quads and Hamstrings look retarded.

Ex fattie
Being fat and losing most the weight with cardio gave me some good calves.

big calves are a sign of inefficient movement

it looks fucking gorgeous , blow me

I attribute my 400lb squat at 180lbs to skateboarding as a child.

Now I weigh 200 and squat 275x6x4

Fuck. Shoulda stuck with it.

?

>easy calf gain genes
Being fat isn't genetic user

people with big calves naturally are usually fat or walk/run like retards so their calves have to work extra hard to do the same work.

calves have always been the one thing ive always wanted to have. mine look like a fucking starving childs. yet i lift I lift and I lift rip them 2x a week with 3 sets of standing bb, seated, and leg press till fail.

genetics. you cant beat em. i will never wear shorts. also dont think i can get quads unless I steroid. GENETICS.

I used to think I had beautiful calves until I started seriously lifting. They look so dissapointing in the mirror, but they're fucking hard to grow. I think its better to drop calf workouts altogether and hope they grow from cardio. I can better use that time to do OHP or some other useful shit

You can always do calves in between sets of whatever other exercise

i really have no idea how the fuck all these fucktards who cant lift a shit have bigger calves than me and im putting up 3pl8 on every calf lift. fuck asians. fuck ex fats. fuck girls. FUCK ALL THEM AND THEIR FUCKING CALVES. im done with this shit and im gonna just start cutting everyones legs off. you over leg day? me too bitch. *chop chop*

Can confirm, giant calves ex fatty who runs like a retard.

dont neglect them, work them every single day. They are nearly impossible to overtrain, experiment with it bro. I train my calves every day since its the only way they will grow.

Try HIIT 4-5 times a week with minimalist shoes. Not the retarded looking glove-like ones. Just minimal, hard, sole. Fix gait. Thank me later.

They are a resilient as all hell muscle and it takes a shitton of TUT for them to grow.

Ever wonder why ex fatties have huge calves? It because they spent half thier goddam life repping 300 lb calf raises every time they took a step.

>You need to be fat to have big calves

You're just full of excuses aren't you, user?

>Monster quads look gross.

Literally no point in isolating your calves unless you're a bodybuilder. Compounds work them enough.