You nattys don't roid for two reasons

You nattys don't roid for two reasons

One your too much of a pussy to stick yourself with a needle

Two you cannot get a reliable source

Am I right?

i'm poor

Second one only

dont know what you talking about, i just pinned my quad 1cc tren ace.

They're not expensive

i can barely afford gym membership as it is. if i had the money i'd do it instantly

I don't roid because I don't want to, faggot.

I have naturally low level of testosterone (family thing, shit genetics), so I could probably get prescription and legal source, but I don't want to...at least not yet and not anytime soon. I will start considering it, when I hit major plateau. However, as long as I can progress naturally I don't even see a viable reason to inject myself with anything, that my body produces naturally.

2 is right mostly.

Also don't give a shit about that, just want to feel good doing some exercises that will keep me healthy and getting an otter mode physique

health buddy, im not a professional body builder.
my job doesnt require me to do that shit.

I dont want to shut down my natural testosterone production.. Read about it its a real risk. Just google shut down after cycle. A lot of young guys who fucked them selfes over (some of them even did pct and took ai and everything)

Yep.. Id ratger be smaller and healthier

I have nothing against steroids, but I will not consider using before I deem I reached my genetic limit.

I dont want to rely on it. What if im going on a vacation, how will i pin? I cant bring it with me. Also, i wanna see how big i can get natural

Don't want to be a drug addict.

Also don't want to scramble my balls.

Using steroids is bloating yourself temporarly. After cycle when your test is low you shrink.. The people you see who are always big are abusing it and will surely pay the price when they come off. They will be shutdown with low test

Because lifting is not about instant gratification, its about the journey. Its about not being reliant on certain things. 99% of us dont want to be pro bodybuilders or are pro athletes, so there is no need to roid. Also you can get pretty big without roids

Something you roidheads will never learn

>says as he meticulously portions his meals and supplements his diet with whey protein and creatine

It's all about maximizing results. If we can do the same amount of work and get better results in a safe manner, then why wouldn't you?

>Two you cannot get a reliable source
yes....

do you know where?

I love road cycling but I don't look like and train like or use EPO like pic related because I'm NOT GETTING PAID FOR IT as in I'm not a professional athlete.
Exactly same with steroids. My source of income isn't bodybuilding so why take the health risks that come with steroid use?

I've blasted for a year straight and came off with no pct and been fine

Pin before you go

>you cannot get a reliable source
This I find hard to believe, getting a source is pretty easy. My first cycle came from a friend, I know a few guys who can hook me up, and legit internet sources are fairly easy to find. If you don't trust them, buy something for a few bucks and see whether it's a scam.

>your too much of a pussy to stick yourself with a needle
3 cycles on, still hate needles. Not a big deal though.

I'm going to have to go with "being poor".
Sure, some test and a few pins are dirt cheap, but add in your AI, cycle support, pct, maybe some orals to kick start, it starts to add up.

i don't roid because i'm not a little fuckboi tryhard faggot with ubermensch genetics

nice try though

Because I like the process of developing

Your choice in which tools to use is rather arbitrary.

How are try hard or ubermensch insults, dumbfuck?

The cheapest ones with the least attached responsibility and health or legal risk. I also don't believe in recreational or ped. I don't even drink alcohol.

I do roid though desu

you damn right about reliable source

t. little fuckboi

Redpill: no source is reliable

Im living with parents and couldnt get away with it

also im poor

are legal alternatives like anvarol from crazy bulk even working? I am a female with 20.1 bf % looking to achieve 15 bf% at 50 kgs. I would try anavar if it wasn't difficult to find in my country.
I want to look like this given a couple years, I figure this isn't achievable natty unless good genetics...

protip: they're not actually alternatives they're a complete waste of money

thanks for the tip. I am researching unbiased reviews, since most reviews I find come from affiliates...I think I will come to the same conclusion as you, in the end.

Because there are no roids where I live. Would hop on the bicycle immediatly if it was available.

2 with a side 3; it's illegal as fuck here in Cuck-straya

Lifting yo be a little twink otter mode bitch. Don't ever call yourself strong. The natty limit takes Decades of proper diet sleep and GENETICS. Ie not low testosterone most natty numales have terribly low T. You think your plateu is anything admirable you have no idea how bad it really is.

Testosterome it's self is healthy you are misinformed.

You're not natty then, are you?

>producing test naturally after injecting it

good luck

Don't wanna order on clearnet bcus german customs seizing shit and me losing money

Samies. I have to settle for birch bark and moss for all my bodybuilding needs.

me here, so I did some research and I could actually get steroids from a nearby country if I get them delivered there - I know someone there with an adress- the company is zaralone international. Is it a decent company? has anyone been in contact with them, had business with them? I'd like a second opinion before I go on my smuggling operation (I thought of taking orals and putting them in vitamins and supplements bottle, there's not so much looking at at the border of the two countries).

I'd love to cruise but don't know how.

heres my current stack plus some dianabol not in the picture

I'm too lazy to bother with buying gear and everything that comes with it, doing regular check-ups and worrying about eventual consequences

can someone please tell me where to score some in america? these damn fucking jews banned it here

Check your bloods homie.. You are not fine

But what happenes after cycle? Low test.. You loose muscle.. Flappy dick. Cant do simple math

Nope. In my case it's because I gain an enormous amount of satisfaction and well-being from knowing that my hard work is just that - my hard work. No fucking boosters, no shit doing the work for me. Just all me.

Some people can cheat and make it (Arnie) but I can't help but see it as a form of weakness. Plus who the fuck wants acne, dry skin and a cock that a toddler laughs at?

I want to do a cycle with EQ test and HCG. Shit runs in the 300-400 dollars easily.

Because I don't like the idea of being reliant upon it. Also makes you less flexible for /trv/ and /out/

On week 5 of babby's first test e cycle, and I feel like a new human.

pinning yourself is a rush after the first few shitty nervous times :^)

so by that logic you dont use any pre workout or protein powder or anything like that either?
that is if you dont know what the fuck youre doing, all of that can easily be avoided.

all these excuses are built on not knowing enough

I live in eastern europe and as a student too I definitely can't afford it.

Pretty much almost exactly that.

If the source was reliable etc, imagine like medical uses, it would be great.

I'm too pussy to stick with a needle and wouldn't think twice about oral.

I'm fearful of accelerated hair loss or making my acne even worse.

Also a little stigma within family.

what? I live with my parents and it's easy. pin yourself in the bathroom on wednesday mornings and saturday nights - it's not like it takes three hours of screaming to get it done

yeah me too. i think that's one of the things i least expected but pinning actually feels sort of cool now.

Oh boy, ill bite

Maybe, just maybe, i dont want to deal with host of health problems and concerns that accompany roiding?
Maybe i dont need to look like roidmonkey because im not this insecure?
>hurr roids are safe just dont overdo it
>durr its totally fine to boost your hormone levels to 10x its normal value
yeah sure

>Maybe, just maybe, i dont want to deal with host of health problems and concerns that accompany roiding?

pls post health problems that come from a 10 week test only 500 mg/wk cycle with proper pct?

i might slap your cunt face

stop shitting up this board

Kinda gettin bored here lil guy so I did some searching on the archive since you bluffed giving me real stats... lol, topped out at 220lbs, that means you were one of the guys who couldn't even hit 200lbs natty...

remember you are unable to quit steroids even if you wanted because the humiliation you will suffer from having the people you see every day watch you deflate like a retarded balloon and the crippling depression you will have from a completely fucked endocrine system and scorched earth nut sack that won't be able to produce levels of test even half of a normal mans for at least a decade will surely lead to suicide

you, like all your pictures are just illusions, of course you're on an internet forum, you are retarded(like me) unlike me it takes pictures that make you look huge

Have fun spending money on something you do to impress others, mostly online because let's be honest everyone irl who sees you knows you got a napoleon complex and can't live without drugs

sorry I have to embarrass you on the only real place where you can get any respect from other autists like us. I hope you find what you are looking for and don't realize to late that you fucked up your natural life to be an imitation bodybuilder.

Im getting my bf down before i roid but this is what im going to do as a 1st cycle

C4 Test E 300
Nolvadex
Airmidex

Honestly don't care enough about how good I look to waste money on it.

I don't know where to get pharma gear.

Ugl seems risky longterm.

>I don't want my happiness and health dependent on a needle.
Why are /fraud/fags so hard on their shilling of roids? Seems kind of depraved to me.

If you google "shut down after pct" you will find hundred of kids who got swole only to shut down and return to skelly no boner mode.. A lot of them followed correct pct

Absolutely right
If I had one I'd want to be cycling

Yeah, I can't get a reliable source. I wouldn't mind pinning to get YUGE

Something happened to your brain while roiding at least, you can't spell for shit.

Hard truth right there

I would if I knew anyone who could get me some, but I am homegym master race, so I am totally lonely and have 0 contacts.

it's a subcutaneous shot right?
no faffing around trying to find a vein

Three: People who roid look unnatural and are often considered less attractive than people with a fit/athletic physique

Stay mad roid monkey

The one's I know who roid are fucking mental and fucked in the head.

>your too much of a pussy to stick yourself with a needle
I'm considering doing 40mg/day dianabol for 4 weeks as baby's first cycle. Fuck needles.
Really nigga? This is not hard at all with some research.

> t. jealous faggot who wishes he looked like me

pic related

Nice fupa, and this is achievable by eating pizza and lifting for a few months

IM mate

yeah but you're a nigger

Roiders are literally deformed. The human body isn't meant to look like that.

lookin good achievable natty tho

- It's expensive
- I don't have to worry about taking/injecting shit as if I was 70
- I'm fit, happy, and look good without roids

Why bother?

>- It's expensive
Test E costs $20.00 for a 10ml vial.

>- I don't have to worry about taking/injecting shit as if I was 70
AKA you just admitted you are either scared of a mosquito bite, lack responsibility, or both. You just admitted to major character flaws.

>- I'm fit, happy, and look good without roids
If you really think so. But I doubt it. If you are so happy and fit then why don't you post a happy picture of your happy satisfied body with a time stamp?

I do competitive sport.
If I only trained for 'muh gainz/muh aesthetics' then I would probably roid, but the fact is that I train because I want to challenge myself and see how I can fare on a level playing field.

>roiding for this

So not wanting to take medicine when I can choose to live without them is a character flaw?
That's a fallacy, by the way.

It is not a fucking race, roided moron. I am patient enough to train until I die, so that's about your 'decades' argument. Also, I don't train for mires, but to be the best self I can be at any given moment. There will always be someone stronger or leaner.

Enjoy having no natural test production..

>I'm 70 and finally reached half the bodyweight that a simple steroid cycle would have helped me reach 30 years ago
>It's a good thing I'm natty because I have the remaining 2 years of my life to enjoy this body I worked for!

Or maybe, just maybe I take pleasure in my natural tesosterone production and am confident enough in myself to where I can be alpha without having to fraud my way there.

nope, just boiled eggs and/or chicken after weights.

Got my first cycle of dbol and test e ready to go with ai and pct in hand.

Anyone done a similar noon cycle? I'd like to know what I can realistically expect.

whoa whoa whoa, $20 test e?! are you homebrewing!?

bunch of natty faggots all around. enjoy the cuck shed while i fuck your white women, cunts

I don't know about you, but I don't think of the process as a sacrifice. I enjoy lifting, running, calisthenics, sports in general, you name it.

I feel great and my health is great all the time. I'm agile and strong.

Why would I roid?

I exercise for health.
Steroids won't improve my health.

OP is, as usual, a faggot.

If you have low T it would be beneficial.

yeah won't be able to marry natsoc qt's, still can black them though.