Tfw no gf

tfw no gf

Why are we still here?
Just to suffer?

Ive never had anything in my life except for my genetics.
But what is that worth when you dont have anything to live for?

Oh my god that looks so fucking comfy. I just want to sit in the dark on a nice comfortable bed and chill to some fucking tunes for a full week.
No food, nothing but water, sleep and tunes.

>tfw /r9k/ still won't fucking leave

>tfw no gf

Its overrated. Relationships are a lot of work and drama. Too many expectations and unnecessary pain. If it happens, it happens.

>tfw gf

>tfw no gf

How the fuck are you going to deal with a girlfriend when you can't even deal with your own anxiety?

Thank god my ass genetics are god tier.

I always fucking say this to /r9k/ aspies.

They can't fucking handle social contact in a limited capacity and yet want to spend like 90% of their time intensely interacting with someone socially.

If you can't hack leaving the fucking house you wouldn't be able to hack having a girlfriend.

Social retards shouldnt breed anyway. It's natural selection.

What's it like to have a gf? What am I missing?

tons of pussy

Man, it's good to have someone you can rely, to talk, to have sex. Society does pressure people to feel like losers when they don't have someone and it's a damn shame.

For every benefit of having a girlfriend, which are admitedly a lot, there are also for being single.

You dont have to spend money with her;
You dont have to put up with her shit;
You are uncuckable;

>tfw I had an innumerable amount of exes in the past but my current girlfriend is really nice

That song wasn't in the game.

You're missing out on sex, but it's gonna be below average sex and it just gets boring after a while

If I had a girlfriend I'd be THAT GUY
The guy with the big dick and decent body but is always between jobs and always mooches off of her.
The one who knows that her friends, family, the neighbors, and her co-workers know that the only thing I'm bringing to the relationship is a good long pussy( and when i'm in a dominating mood ass)destroying fuck a cuddle and nothing else.

i miss tfw no gf.
tfw u might be settling.
tfw who cares 8/10 with good job no strings asks u out.
tfw cant be myself anymore.
tfw only time to myself is gym or work.
tfw want to hump anything at work just to have something else.
tfw come home.
>Oh, Hi Mark!

>tfw no longer having sex dreams
>dreaming of gf with most attractive thing i can think of, financial stability
I'm getting old

>tfw dumped a 9/10 gf after a year because she was batshit crazy (anger issues), emotionally retarded and had no interest in my hobbies
>only good thing was sex and humor

>i know its for the best but i feel lonely

Just remember next time you are jelaous of some guy pretty gf, its high chance she is a psycho. No matter how good you "deal" with her and how skillful are you with women, this shit WILL DRAIN YOU

>You are uncuckable
This is the reason I will never ever commit to any fucking relationship

>tfw no gf

>pressure people to feel like losers

Seriously, what is the big deal about having a partner. Its so much drama to just not be alone.
We enter life on our own and leave it on our own. Its just to distract us from that.

I was handling all of my baggage with not much of a problem until someone else through theirs on to mine, then got treated like an asshole cause it was too much to carry. They make it out be that having a partner helps alleviate yours but it doesnt, it just adds to the pile.

The most id go for is friends with benefits, with one exception. Im too worn out to carry it for others. In that way at least.

>uncuckable
This my nigga. Cant satisfy anyone. Even if you are hung and rich. Theres always some department you are lacking in. Nobody can ever just be content. Gimme more and more. Never enough.

Whereas when youre just friends and its to scratch and itch, theres no expectations and pressure. I swear on me mum im staying single for the rest of my life.

you are enslaved by the thought of getting some pussy and you do all sorts of exceptions and put up with all the shit on the world just because if she's "feeling like it", she may allow you to go deep inside.

There is no win/win situation user...

Full on loyalty is probably the rarest commodity in this world.

>tfw i want a gf just to see how it feels
>tfw i will most likely not like it since i won't be able to let out my oats/peanuts/protein farts 24/7
it's a complicated kind of feel

dump her, then
but who knows, you might end up missing her

>tfw never ever a gf