Dick gain thread

I was able to stretch from 14 to 16cm by regularly attaching 2kg onto my dick

>tfw 6x5.5
Should I just stop lifting and go full trap.?

Was thinking about hanging as well but there are so many horror stories that I lost interest. Just sticking to the jelqs desu

that's perfect though. girth > length and anything 5.5 and over is god tier

Who /bathmate/ here?

>7.5 x 5
>pencil dick

Send help

Got a 7.75x5.25 and it looks pretty skinny from the side but not from above. My diameter is 2 inches making my cock look like a sword

Reminder, women have no concept of length or space and would draw an arm sized penis if it were socially accepted.

7x5.5 here. I'm pretty happy, but would like to be just a bit bigger. I've lost quite a bit of weight, but now I'm going to start running again now that I won't fuck up my joints. Hopefully that coupled with supplements will give me an extra .25-.5" in girth and length.

You think it's possible to get that much growth with doing cardio and taking supplements? What supplements would you recommend?

crazy so many people on Veeky Forums have penis sizes that are literally > 99th percentile.

for the retarded that means you're claiming to have a length that literally 99% of the population wont have.

makes me wonder if people come on the internet n tell fibbs

How do you safely and effectively enlarge cock size and girth?

Time for it to grow larger doesn't matter too much to me cause I don't really get laid. But a general idea of growth rate would be good.

And anotha one.

Have you considered only big benis owners will report their size in threads like this?

Yeah, this is probably self-reported ideal length, and with us guys having a penchant of stating we're bigger than we are, it leads to these inflated numbers. Take off like 1.5" from length, and 1" in girth, and you'll get more realistic numbers for that chart.

Could it be that people with bigger than average dicks are more likely to respond to these kind of threads. Look at the rate threads on /b/. Most of those guys are above average because they are the most confidant about their dicks.

Statistically improbable, it's significantly more likely you're all just lying.

Infact, it's a statistical certainty at least 2/3 of you are lying.

But hey, prove me wrong, post pictures with timestamps & a ruler on top of dick from top down (so you can't fuck around with the angles and push the ruler in).

Should be easy because you're not lyin, right?

Not fibber m8 I think we are just more likely to post haha. Mines blah blah blah percentile and I still wish it was bigger haha. Never complacent...

Jelquing helps too, been half assing it and gained about .2 in length and .1 in girth and find it easier to stay hard and a bit more sensitive.

good shit? permanent results?

Blue board. Also I'm not sure if I want to quench your desire to see a strangers cock

most likely people are doing the thing where they can intellectualize a lie so to them it doesn't feel like a lie.

e.g. they're like 6.5 inches if they push the ruler in really far so they just round it up to 7 inches. that way they feel like they're not 'technically lying' but are still 100% lying.

Heard about Jelquing, how long did it take you to achieve your gains? And are jelq gains permanent?

Bonepressed is a legit way to measure.
And fuck you.
If I bonepress while standing striaight up and am at full 100%(or as close to 100% as I can get)stiffness I can get 9.25.
That is my one and only saving grace as a human being and I'll be damned if I go back to being just 8.75. Fuck that shit. I don't even have any good girth. Just a bit under 6 inches.

jelqing is a great way to permanently kill your dick

you faggots need to stop obsessing about dick size because anything bigger than 5x4.5 is far enough

And dont take it so seriously guys, ive had a fair few people dtf with me and they know im average.
Its just about owning it. Ive heard about hung men just thinking that the size is enough on its own. Just get good with your hands and mouth. Find their sensitive spots. The clit is on the outside for fuck sake. Like ive had a few women throw themselves at me so clearly size isnt that big of an issue. You should have heard a girl that got with my former best mate and hes smaller than me.

The people that need a big dick are the ones who sleep around alot, so it doesnt matter, cause they are gonna sleep around anyway. Sluts are gonna slut. So you wont be able to satisfy someone who stll cant be that satisfied with a big dick.

Its like getting upset after giving an obese person a gourmet meal and they go get a happy meal afterwards.

u forgot the cm at the end of those numerical values, friend. or are you really trying to claim to have literally one of the biggest cocks in the world? nearly world record level.

If I woke up one day to find a 5x4.5 benis in my pants I would literally, unironically, hand-on-heart kill myself.

ITT everyone is "like 7.5 inches bro".

Every. Thread.

This is 100% what people on Veeky Forums do.

I've caught myself doing it without even realising by claiming 7.5 when I'm actually 7.2 at best.

and half the people on Veeky Forums seem to have a 7 inch dick when I guarantee most are maybe 6.6 or something. There's definitely a lot of rounding going on since people don't think it matters if they lie by a fraction of an inch. (which is completely paradoxical since why would you be rounding if it didn't matter?)

Also 6 inches of girth everywhere on Veeky Forums despite it being about 0.5% of the population.

Yeah man, it's kind of obvious.

Notice how every poster is .5 or .0? What are the fucking odds?

There is no way to get permanent results. The bathmate is a glorified penis pump and the guy you're responding to is a fucking retard.

Huge but no where near world record level. Jonah Falcon has a 13.5x8 cock

Why do americucks obsess somuch over dick size? fucking feminist nigger pedestal putting country

10 inches is nowhere near world record level? Are you actually retarded?

I know the numbers are differet, but use your brain and think critically for a second before you tap out a reply. I know you're smart enough to work out why what you said is stupid, I believe in you.

Let me help you, the average penis is like 6 inches, +7 inches is the 99th percentile .. so what does that mean for somebody who is 10 inches compared to 13 inches?

What the fuck is with this "bone pressed" meme shittery?

You telling me I can just push against the base of my dick as hard as possible and add an extra inch?

What a load of shit. Just measure your dick from the base. Unless you're literally obese "bone pressing" is cheating

Everything I've read online says you'll get girth permanently after a while, and that it works well alongside a helping routine. I've only been doing it regularly for about a week though, so I don't know yet, but it does give me a fat dink for several hours after pumping.

Jonah falcon has an at best 8 inch cock.
Which he keeps permanently pumped and wears super tight pants and underwear to keep it 80% erect.
Dude's probably completely broken his dick by now.

By the by. There are probably 1-3 guys on the net with dicks that are legit( no shooping, no camera angles, no bullshit) ten measured inches.
And I'm pretty sure 2 of them are fake.

How do I make my bird straight?

It curves to the left quite a bit and it's only ~6" anyway, I just want it to be aesthetic...

>so I don't know yet, but it does give me a fat dink for several hours after pumping
how big? like some good shit size?

>Everything I've read online

user

Read what you posted and think about it. I hate to tell you, but if you've been browsing Thundersplace or anywhere like that, you've been browing a meme forum for delusional idiots.

It's a penis pump. You really think, you ACTUALLY seriously think if there was a way to really increase penis size it wouldn't be known by everyone on earth?

It doesn't fucking work. You have two kinds of people: the people who find out it doesn't work and accept it, or the morons on Thundersplace who just cannot accept there's no way to make their dicks bigger. So they decide to live in a circle jerk echo chamber where they can prop up one another's delusions.

There's a reason there are no actual before and after pictures with ACTUAL proof that any of this bathmate/jelquing meme shit works. Because it doesn't.

what supplements (and exercises?) for better erections

answer me

I don't want "god-tier cum" or shit like that

tell me how to get blood into the thing

He said his is 9.25, Jonahs is 13.5

A 4.25inch difference in penis length is a lot

>There's a reason there are no actual before and after pictures with ACTUAL proof that any of this bathmate/jelquing meme shit works. Because it doesn't

I'd say roughly .5" of girth for 4 to 6 hours after pumping, and it's also nice and warm with the blood flow.

Why can't you just let be me be delusional and pretend that it'll work one day? ;_;

>I'd say roughly .5" of girth for 4 to 6 hours after pumping, and it's also nice and warm with the blood flow.

i got this qt interested in me. Would it be a good idea to pump before she comes over to "chill" ?

Jonah Falcon is not 13.5.
He's barely 8 inches and he keeps his dick perma pumped and walks around in the tightest pants possible and with a cock ring to keep it always big in his britches.

He does not have a world record because no such record has not and does not exist.

He's a fucking fraud and the only people who keep bringing him up are him and delusional creeps who need to believe that creepy little faggot(no seriously, nigga is straight up gay) is the real deal.

I've done it before lad, just make sure you get used to it first and get a feel for the pressure, otherwise you'll end up with red spots all over your wee and any loose skin will be blown up like a balloon if you go to hard.

I'm actually of cutting back on the pressure to treat it more like a circulation/blood flow increasing device.

I had some minor gains after like 6 weeks but I went on a vacation for a week and didn't take it with me and all my gains disappeared besides my dick looking darker now. Maybe I'll pick it up again but I'm still dubious whether it will have any long term change. Some online guides claim it can take a year for permanent gains but even then you have to pump for maintenance

Kegels

Reminder that these kind of charts are stupid because a 5 feet tall woman doesn't have the same penis requirements as a 7 feet one.

Yeah, kegels and cardio, what else? Supplements?

I'm objectively 6.5" x 5.5"

People used to act like my dick was gigantic before I got Veeky Forums since I was auschwitz mode.

Now that I've put on more weight it doesn't look as big :(

>Now that I've put on more weight it doesn't look as big

who cares about how big it looks from a distance

>I guarantee most are maybe 6.6 or something

to keep things in perspective, the average in most western countries is something between 5.5 and 6 inches.

but of course, everybody on Veeky Forums is a lawyer or doctor who clears 6 figures per year, benches 400 pounds, and has a solid 8 inch monster cock.

My dick size doesn't matter because i'm a 25 year old virgin who will never use it. I would trade it with someone who would use it if i could.

t. dicklet

Either OP is a virgin and has never had sex or OP is a complete liar.

t. someone who has actually had sex and realized that penis size really doesn't matter because if you put anything into a vagina, it will definitely be felt

Reminder that this was made by a man

How the fuck do you measure your dick? I think I have a 6x5. Is that ok? I'm a khv so I have no fucking idea.

>the average penis is like 6 inches
>the average in most western countries is something between 5.5 and 6 inches

In measured studies the average is 5".

>tfw people actually believe in this
>tfw I actually believed in it for some time
>tfw BOTH of my girlfriends cried because my 6 inch hurt them too much
>they were both virgins, always came 4 - 5 times before I came and we usually fucked 2 - 2.5 hours.
I just couldn't ask them why they were virgins and not cum seeking whores who only likes at least 9 inch dicks. Because you know.. Real life is a lot fucking different than internet of course.
The only thing that is true on internet is that working out your pc muscles. Get a control of your ejaculation and you are the best fucking lover in the world. Trust me.

I have a dick that's ~6.25" and it is longer than at least 85-90% of the flaccid penises I've ever seen in the gym or school changing rooms. 5" really is the average, there's no reason to worry unless you're less than 4".

Even if it was made by a woman it would be stupid. Generalizing is retarded.

I'm sitting at 7.2x5.7 Is that large enough that I don't need to feel insecure about it?

No, you have to be 9"x8" to feel adequate

Yes.

Don't jenk bros. it can give you really fucking bad ED if your not careful

>Dick is a muscle
>Muscles grow when you work it out
>Do dick curls
>Get a bigger dick

6*4.5
Does jelqing work?

I'm 6.5', but 1.5' when soft.

I cannot take showers with girls or else they laugh at my dick.

nobody laughs at the genitalia of another person in a public place you depp

But how are there people out there who apparently have been jelqing for months or years and made at least 1 inch gains? 1 inch is relatively big, how can you merely imagine that? Why would you spend so much time and dedication if it doesn't work after months of jelqing?
I guess the reason why jelqing isn't widespread is because you can easily kill your dick with it and because it takes months to see actual gains
If we lived in a universe where you could easily end up paraplegic when we lift, we barely would have anyone lifting either.

It does but at the risk of fucking your dick up.

Trust me, if you put anything into a vagina, it will definitely be felt. Why do you think that a finger alone can make a girl cum?

You people are so insecure it's retarded.

If the goal is just to be felt, you're setting the standards a little low

If you really think you cannot pleasure a woman with an average sized penis (5 inches), then you probably have never had sex.

have you ever tried any of these penis enlargement techniques?

>99th percentile in dick size
>99th percentile in height
>still lonely and depressed

none of this matters

>wake up
>gf still doesn't have a dick

ENOUGH

>be 6x5
>find out traps aren't real
>look for tranny hookers
>they all have 9" dongs
>feel too small to top them
>too big to top me
>jerk off and go to bed unfulfilled again

Maybe they don't, but me in my autism have said to a girl "wow, your looks very weird".

99.99 percentile dick height
99.99 percentile dick girth
99.99 percentile dick size

you make me sick dicklet

top kek

100% nigger so you fail everything by default sorry nigger

So like kegals and shit?

It's not a muscle, it's a blood sponge.

post pics white boi

unless u afraid

It's better than being in the 96% for dick, and like 35% for height.

At least it looks bigger on me I guess, but I'd trade in my above average dick to be like 6'2".

What about an upward curve on a dick? One of my friends who's a girl says she likes it cuz of g-spot stimulation. My dick is 6.1"x5.7" otherwise and a slight curve up towards the end of it, do I have anything to worry about?

but its not

>pencil dick
>manlet
>pretty satisfied with how my life is going
It really does not matter

ideal benis

I mean... 99th percentile means 1 in 100.. Not that unbelievable that they would post and respond. Average dick guys just don't feel the need to talk about their dicks.

most girls love the upwards curve for the exact reason you stated

zzzz

Give back my benis user!

>tfw little longer than 7 but around 4.5 girth
stabbing bitches out here

how do i measure my girth? my penis length seems to be from 7.2 to 7.6 it keeps fluctuating

>Am actually 6'4" and 7"x5"

These threads always make me feel inadequate even though I'm technically genetically superior than most.

There is a way to grow your penis you idiots

>test
>HCG
>AI

All of these on a proper cycle within months will give you a bigger dick

>being this beta
why would you care what kind of penis satisfies a woman? it's her problem