Tinder retards + lifting advice

Post tinder retards. Also, I have a 2000x800x700mmD solid tasmanian oak bookshelf that needs lifting into a truck down about 6 metres of room/hallway, down 7 stairs and across a 5m gravel path to my ute.

bump because I don't want to go to hospital, also I have no friends. I am 5'10" 200punds and about 20% bodyfat

fucking fags,should have made a grindr thread.
You ever lift a heavy as shell? I have a sketeboard but what about the stairs and the gravel?

5'9 is pretty generous tbqh

shes has the pained smile of a 70yo stock photography model thhough

also this fucking shelf is being slid down the stairs and dragged across the gravel

29 my ass. She's at least mid to late 30's.

Tinder is truly a gift from the gods

thinking anything she wrote down is "cute"
topkek fucking whores

dont approve/10

Just started tinder 2-3 days ago and no matches. Feels bad

a bit rude

I didnt really understand the message on her bio

so does she like calling niggers, niggers with me or not?

Should I put a bio with my height?(6'2) and stuff like that. I dont know why I'm not getting matches. I'm not the greatest looking guy but neither are these girls.

Ehhh?

5s can get matched with 9s if theyre grills

u ahve to be a 7 to get 4s

excellent

autism is truly a gift to comedy

girls want the chad. you want the pussy

standards

>Dorsal
Ayy, that means she is literally Back?

Doing gods work.

user tellin it like it is

Post your profile mate

>29

I would have guessed 45

i don't get it, why are you talking to two people in one conversation?

>girl matches with you
>removes you immediately

Why do they do this? This has been the case for 5 of my 8 matches so far.

I have no profile. Just a pic and honestly its not that great.

>girls want the chad. you want the pussy
Truth hurts. I know but I'll be the chad soon enough just need to upgrade my pics.

My tinder sucks :(

Stop trying to put your penis in western girls on tinder

Move to bkk its poosay paradise

Pic related there's some international modeling event on and matches are full of Russian models

>on Veeky Forums
>not fit
I think is more your speed

29? Lmao it's the opposite when 18 year old girls post 25. She's in her mid 30s at best.
Also
>mid 30s
>on tinder
>not having husband and kids
Unless she's whore and just whoring around.

If i wanted skeletons I would've studied archeology

>guy with 20%bf on fit
>fattycakes posting tinder girls to mock

your fatass would be lucky to get any of them. This is why you guys are miserable, You refuse to date girls in your league and ironically mock them instead. Then you'll turn around and call girls shallow for wanting you to be at least average American male height. Fucking pathetic.

london?

She still looks better than fatties. She probably went out in the Aussie Sun without sunblock, "tanning"

you changed it

>quality experience
>pics partying like a cheap drugged up club whore
Choose one

Looking for quality experiences?

The hell does that even mean?

Holy shit this is a tinder *retard* thread. I thought it said post your tinder, retards.
Eugh I guess I belong here. >_>

Chad's cock

Eww that leotard is not doing her any favors. Looks like she's hiding a deformed penis and saggy tits in there

She wants good sex, but wants to be picky about who she lets in her snatch. Aka you have to be really out of her league.

Willing to bet she catches herpes within a month.

>mad roastie detected
Do you know how women who are 7+/10 act? they think they can attract 10/10 Chad while shitting on every average guy that hits on them.
Don't give me this
>muh you fags don't want to date girls from your leauge
because girls from that leauge think that if they have na average flat ass, some fat on stomach and b cup tits they think they deserve 6'5'' 10 percent bf, blue eyed Chad and shit on any man that's in their leauge. Fuck those whores i only luagh every time they realise they're nothnig special and have to settle for some 4/10 guy that nobody wanted. They could've had easily somebody good looking but decided to shit on anybody who didn't meet their stupid standards.

Ok the pics with me of other people are always at social events like raves, bars, or music festivals. I'm too bad/weird to have normie friends that want to go on a hike with me or some shit.

I would not match you tbqh. Try tinder india. We want white girls with ass.

To put it simply:

>You do all the work regarding the conversation & potential meeting. I'm not doing any work because I'm an entitled female in the dating world.

So tinder automatically = anything you write will be stupid and make no sense? Not true, plenty of profiles on tinder who know how to use the English language to their advantage. Maybe you should try to learn from them.

I'm old. I'm so passed caring about fucking Chads on tinder. I just want to hang out with people and go on dates. Things like a CAREER and stability excite me more. I'm tame now.

This

Their standards are inflated beyond sanity, especially on tinder because there's always some horny Chad looking for a quick fuck. Same applies for uggos and 7/10 guys. If you're an average guy, there isn't much hope for you on the fuck rollercoaster that is the modern dating scene.

Lol you've already revealed to us you're a disgusting fatass, literally nothing you say even matters now. Now go lose some weight before posting on fit ever again fatty. Your fat has clearly already started to effect your cognitive capabilities

>I'm looking for a REAL MAN
>not boys
This reads like an /r9k/ fantasy thread

There you go.
Grab ur friend, and start taking decent pictures of yourself.

This. Can someone explain?

Kek

what's with fat bitches and looking like patton oswalt

I'm currently talking to this dude. :) he likes me a lot he bought us a hotel in Toronto for a night! I'm psyched. And he wants to take me to his cottage.

>agreeing with the degenerate fatass
Never gonna make it. You're one step closer to Tumblr, or in this case it's male equivalent - r9k

>those salty female tears
more plox

I find about 1/4 of fit threads unfortunately end up as r9k garbage. Then there's pol leakage as well

Good for you! I'm happy you found someone.

Just how butthurt are you? Like lmao we get it, you wanted Chad but you didn't get any and now you're alone and sad. Ok, happens to most average women.

Lol nothing you type will change the fact that you're a disgusting desperate fatass who can't get a tinder match and I'm actually fit and in a happy ltr. You already did all the work for me by revealing how much of a pathetic fattycakes you are lol. I'd feel bad for You, but you did this to yourself

Thanks! Tinder works everyone. :p not even lyinnnn.

Been with bf for about 5 years now lol. How about You? How is your relationship doing?

a REAL MAN would not try to apply more damage to your already swollen stretched out roastie

Fuck you, it's not /r9k/-whinecuck tier to point out problems

and those tears just keep on coming!

>tfw in heavily Christian town with heavy Christian morals
>go on tinder
>girls are actually looking for relationships
>find my current gf of 7 months on there

Ya'll need to move towns.

>somebody points out problem most females have with their ego
>starts calling everybody fatass and virgin
That user about cunts having their ego inflated couldn't have been any more right.

>looking for relationships
>on tinder
I just don't fucking get it. People know it's an app to fuck around and do this. I can bet you that your gf fucked around but kept "i want relationship" so when somebody stupid enough to look for serious relationship on tinder would come she'd get him.

That's actually pretty funny desu

This is a man

>tinder works for average women with a brain

who would've guessed

Its a guy

It's entirely possible. Knowing her though I doubt it. She's too shy and anxious to meet up with random dudes.

I was on there trying to get easy fucks and she easily the most entertaining person I've talked to. Ended up meeting up and it was all smooth sailing from there.

>Rodney alcala face

You're gonna live like there's no tomorrow.

pic 2 is qt status

NEED EXPLANATION

Lmfao this whore...this is why females don't belong on fit, they're all manipulative pudgy cunts

Taking lots of dick ages women

This is because women would never fuck a guy she wouldn't want to bf, guys very much would do the opposite. The result is Chad fucking all the girls but nobody has a relationship

group tinder. he's also in a group of a couple of friends of his.

only do this if you are the super obvious hot guy of the group cause the girls will fight for that guy and that guy only.

> how tall are you, I don't like guys under 5'9"

> I'm 6'2"

> you don't look 6'2" you look shorter

> you don't look 29, you look older, but I don't like to judge.

Literally the only way any self respecting man should deal with her.

>This is because women would never fuck a guy she wouldn't want to bf

Man did you learn that from '90s tv-shows? Girls love to fuck just for the sake of it.

No shit Sherlock

>Traps aren't gay

Looks and talks like a rapist, If I were you I would tell someone where I am.

And you just open a group with two of your matches? Why would you do that?

spotted the fat chicks

no you tinder as a group. you swipe and match other groups of people. the two girls are group tindering together too.

Tinder sloot just asked me if I wanted to go to a drive in tomorrow, had to let that bitch know Saturday's are for the boys

Lose some weight