Iron Stomach

How can you train your stomach so you can take so many punches like that: youtube.com/watch?v=NhJ8XrBad7k

Any ideas ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wcTrmW9OLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a mental thing. Just don't be a pussy.

(Checked)
So not all the strange noises I hear coming from the bathroom is gayseks?

Watch any proffesional boxer abs training

How strong can your stomach become ?

it's about how numb to pain it can become

>How can you train your stomach so you can take so many punches like that

By literally taking punches to the stomach

I heard muay Thai fighters kick trees with their shins and roll rolling pins down them so they lose all feeling in their shins and can't feel the pain anymore.

Wonder if this is just the same but for stomach

I watched the movie kickboxer with van damme and he did kick trees to train and they also beat up his stomach a bunch. there was one part where they were dropping some kind of ball on his abs from really high up.

God, that movie was so bad. His brother ends up in a wheelchair and the romantic interest gets raped by the bad guy.

He would have broke his fucking leg with his nonsense training. Still, fun to watch if you don't take it seriously. I'd imagine the stomach part is just intense flexing.

its all in the breathing pattern
t. boxer

How about to the solar plexus, ribs, spleen ?

they harden their shinbones in muaythai, your stomach isn't a fucking bone, but if you keep getting hit in the stomach you'll eventually get used to the pain and it wont bother you as much

>He would have broke his fucking leg with his nonsense training

ol they do the kicking of banana trees in thailand to harden the bones, educate yourself on the human body and its capabilities before running your mouth off, were not as limited to things as you think.
youtube.com/watch?v=6wcTrmW9OLE

that's not funny
houdini died that way

Banana trees are very soft

Y

>
i know how but i dont wanna tell u because this place is full of degenerates

It's not just hardening the bone, it's killing the nerves too

Im sure its more than mind over matter, or killing nerves.

Houdini died from this shit

lol

Are you 100% confident in this statement?

yes

>banana trees
No such thing lad

Bananas grow not on trees, but on RHIZOMES which are sort of like soft roots and break easily. Muay Thai trainers kick heavy bags to work on their kicks. Kicking those banana plants and shit like that is just for fun or to show off in front of a camera. If you kick an actual tree you will break your leg.

yeah but houdini was a twink

same again. timing the breathing for the impact. after a while you will do it without thinking
>the punch that hurts you is the one you werent ready for
>solar plexus is the best spot though. hard to prepare for that one.

How about the liver ?