How do you eat your chicken?

Im currently marinading chicken in a ziploc bag filled with buffalo hot sauce in the fridge. Would 425 for 20mins in the oven be good after its done marinading? Im not good at cooking. Also what do you guys eat with your chicken ( besides rice ) I plan to eat it with brocoli and a red pepper. Should I put them in the oven with the chicken?

Other urls found in this thread:

track3.mixtape.moe/guwiks.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=jjDDUC8QvH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try searing it in a pan for 2-3 minutes a side before popping it in the oven for 10-15 at 400

I put three breast in the oven at 450 for 15min each side and it comes out juicy as fug

Put it in a pan until its done
Salt and pepper
Thats it

If you have the time and patience, low and slow is the way to go for juicy chicken.
>Poke holes in the breast with a fork before putting it in the marinade
>Let the chicken marinade for a few hours or overnight
Seasonings are generally better than sauces, though (namely bbq and buffalo because high sugar/salt)
>Season/sauce your sheet/pan
>Place chicken and season/sauce chicken
>Cook at ~275 for 1/2 hour, then at ~350 for 20-30 minutes.
Check the temp or cut a piece in half to make sure it's white all the way through. If not, cook for 10 minute increments until it's done. Let the chicken "rest" for at least 5 minutes after you take it out

Bro that's gross. Wayyyy too much salt. Use a light coating on salt pepper garlic and Olive oil, wrap it in a foil pouch and bake on 400 for 40 minutes. Make 1 cup of Jasmin rice with it. When you take the chicken breast out take all the juices in the foil pouch and pour it over the rice.
Best way imo.

Im cutting and dont want to fry it.
Each side? at that high temp? Seems like it'll come out very dry. I have 2 1/2 pound breasts.

But to answer your question no. Chicken needs internal temp of 165. I'd say minimum of 30 min on 400. If it's a bigger breast closer to 45 minutes.

Alright I'll try doing that thanks.
I'll make some rice and pour the buffalo sauce on it.

>Putting sauce that had raw chicken in it on rice

RIP

*blocks your path*

PECK OFF, MUM

PECK OFF, MUM

peck off, mum

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

>Take raw breast and dice into small "nuggets"
>Marinate nuggets in 3 TBSP lemon juice for 10-20 minutes
>Heat pan to medium heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil
>Dump in chicken and lemon juice, be sure to seperate all the fucking nuggets so they aren't on top of each other
>Cook down all the juices and wait for the bottoms of the nuggets to crisp, flip them all
>crisp other side, season with black pepper
>serve over brown rice made with garlic and vegetable stock instead of water
Fucking delicious.

I couldnt find any rice. I found " Pea groats " in one of my shelves. One bag has 300 calories, 16g protein and 14g fiber.

I just boil it and eat it with spaghetti + sauce.

This. I tend to prefer lime juice, though. Ajvar also tastes pretty good with it.

Steroid Chicken 0_0

In mcnugget form, the only form for the self respecting fit man.

Its done

I hope this meal will be good. I cut my finger while chopping the peppers and got blood all over my white gym shirt

Fucking gross. All that buffalo sauce ruins the nutritional value of the meal.

all it is is sodium.

Dont you have to deep fry them in order for them to taste like mcnuggets

Next time you should try making a marianara

Get
- Lemon juice
- Dijon mustard
- Oil
- Fresh Chili
- Garlic
- Pepper
- Timian

Cut up the chicken in bite sizes and let them lie in a marinara overnight. Shits gooooooooooood, and no salt or sugar.

That's why you go to McDonald's and they make them for you

How much does 1lb of mcnuggets cost?

PECK OFF MUM

cube then soak in lemon garlic onions pepper olive oil oregano over night.

I did the calculations. Chicken breast wins by far. but not in taste

Peck off, mum!!!

That's a big cock

Peck off mum

keto friendly tendies
>cut breasts into tenders
>brine for 3+ hours in pickle juice
>make your original recipe spice mix (salt, pepper, herbs, garlic+onion powder, some cayenne+paprika, whatever you like)
>sprinkle half of it over the brined tenders
>mix the rest with almond flour
>dunk each tender into egg, and then into the almond flour
>fry all the tenders in a big iron pan, a deep fryer, or bake them for 20-30 minutes
dunk them in some nice blue cheese. It's a bit too much effort for a daily chicken meal, but it's pure heaven when you feel like treating yourself. The almond flour is a little heavy and expensive. Carbquik or smashed pork rinds work too, or a combination of all.

PECK OFF, MUM

Plain, with a generous dip of Frank's Redhot.

I would stick them in romaine leaves as tacos and top with a light sprinkle of cheddar, bleu cheese, fresh diced tomato and purple onion

track3.mixtape.moe/guwiks.webm

Did you activate those almonds before you made them into breading?

Baked, with salt and hot sauce.

The secret ingredient is self hatred

Just a reminder that activated almonds is Veeky Forums's meme.

False. Veeky Forums holds the patent on that meme and there is nothing Veeky Forums can do about it.

PECK OFF MUM

>got blood all over my white gym shirt
Keep working out in it as a testament to no pain no gain.

I just boil my chicken in a pan for like 7 minutes. I usually eat it with some craft Mac and cheese with A1 sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=jjDDUC8QvH8

Try this OP, I like the potato BBQ one. Though my potato stick to the parchment and my BBQ sauce is runny.

I usually marinade in soy sauce and garlic, cut into pieces and stir fry with some veggies. Also Trader Joe's just got ground chicken for the same price as ground turkey and I've been using that to make meat slop lately. Absolutely divine.

Look up how to velvet chicken. If you want tender chicken, you won't find better. Works great for stir fry, or anything Asian.

I made a meal today with peas, onion mushroom, brown rice and chicken that has been marinated in the pan with tumeric and cumin, then broiled in lemon and lime juice. Add it all together in the pan at the end, simmer and serve.

Tastes nice, only 420~Cal per serving, tastes great.

I marinade mine in EVO, Italian dressing, pepper, and minced garlic before grilling it over charcoal. I eat it with half an avocado and some brown rice.

PECK OFF, MUM

FRIENDS, NOT FOOD

PECK OFF, MUM

PECK OFF, MUM

Tis the grilling season, so grilled chicken it is.
>rub with Italian dressing
>wrap in aluminium foil
>chuck on grill for a while to let it cook through without drying up
>coat with barbecue sauce
>remove from foil and sear over the flames
>let it crisp a bit and the sugar in the sauce caramelize
>serve in freshly made potato cakes with a liberal helping of good sweet mustard

Alternatively, if you really wanna scrimp on the calories, you can cut chicken breasts really thin and grill them as-is, with only a little oil to ensure they don't stick to the grate, and a light sprinkle of salt (I'm partial to the pink Himalayan kind) and fresh ground black pepper. While not very good for your waistline, a bit of mild creamy blue cheese goes great with this.

Wouldn't harm to post something similar in Veeky Forums

PECK OFF, MUM

You can also marinate in mustard.
>4 tablespoons of dijon mustard
>juice of one lemon
>tarragon, salt, pepper and garlic to taste
Richly cover the chikkum in the marinade and leave it covered and refrigerated for no less than three hours (6+ is better) and either grill it or bake it.
Goes well with baked potatoes if you need some carbs with it.

Way I usually prep it is I cube the chicken titties and put them in a bag to marinate overnight with whatever I want (last batch was brown mustard and spicy bbq sauce)
Preheat oven to 400°
Line pan with parchment paper
Add some oil to the chicken before baking
Put the chicken on the pan, don't overlap
Pop that in 15-20 minutes

I'll either have quinoa or bulgur with the juices from the chicken along with lightly steamed carrots and broccoli

Shit's pretty dope, just gotta try different sauces and spices. If you're on a cut obvs log all the ingredients, flavor wise you really don't need that much sauce, tablespoon or two for every pound and then some spices.

brotip for cooking brown rice: boil it with a shit load of water like pasta, once it has the right bite you drain and cap it for 10 minutes, comes out perfect every time.
Bulgur is even easier though and it's the shit: you just boil 2 parts water to 1 part bulgur, add it, bring it back to a boil, then take it off the heat and cap it for 20 minutes. Hell you don't even have to boil the water, it'll just need to sit longer.

>butterfly breast
>pound flat between two pieces of clingwrap
>marinate in lemon juice, garlic
>fry in coconut oil
You wanna cook it hot and fast. This gives you a nice crispy sear and locks in the juices. Since the breast is thin it will cook through before the breast burns.

I'm currently frying some chicken breasts with salt, pepper, chili powder, thyme, and rosemary. I'm eating it with wholemeal (?) rice, tomatoes and green peas (and olive oil as fuark).

Realised now I should've done it in the oven instead.