Manlets, when will ever learn?

>manlets, when will ever learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ml9-nJmOw4s&lc=z13tzr0y2mqpehf1w22zt1jxyxjzzxzce.1495076085306721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck. I forgot the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=ml9-nJmOw4s&lc=z13tzr0y2mqpehf1w22zt1jxyxjzzxzce.1495076085306721

Mods
Mods
Mods

Mods, Im OP.

This is a shit thread. Feel free to delete it.

One leg kick and that slender man looking ass nigga would be fucked for life.

nigga looks like he weighs like 110lbs

if he doesn't die young, he will have a lifetime of health issues, and a short bball career.

is it me or is he lacking muscle, runs kinda wacky?

Normal 13 year olds already are gangly and move around awkwardly. This guy is 10x that

he'll be wheelchair bound before he's 25

That is one spooky skeleton

Boy needs to eat more

Fragile

I hope this kid has a very good doctor for increasing his bone density and muscle mass.

Imagine the torque you'd experience just from the weight of your own hand at that distance if you were a skeleton.

Give that kid 4k cals per day and start him squatting

genuinely feel sorry for him

Holy shit dude is like slender man

Dude probably has Marfan's Syndrome at best, he will certainly won't be playing sports for long

They had to have checked this kid for a pituitary tumor or something right?
Fuck poor guy, he's probably going to end up having a weird deep voice and in a wheelchair by the time he's in his 20s

This guy runs like how old people fuck

IT'S COOL GUY!!

This guy could legit get paid big money to be a special effects actor in a horror moving. The way he moves is just horrifying.

heem ded b4 29 yeerz. 2 bad.

All the replies in this thread are like that fb picture of that chinese volleyball girl and all the fat white women are commenting on how plain she is

He needs to get more buff if he wants to be successful at basketball.