What did I mean by this?

What did I mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqKhLR1zRaU
startingstrength.com/get-started/programs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good site but you need to bench/overhead press more frequently. Best thing to happen for a dinosaur is volume.

/symmetrystrength/ thread?

Hit depth you faggot

I do. It's just that I squat every workout.

OHP gains are the hardest
maybe I should consider to implement some machine as well to target that

It means you're 5'6 and have long arms

Height and weight?

5'8", 75 kg

Fuck the bench press. Nearly at 1pl8 tho. Veeky Forums's GSLP is my routine with some added accessory work to not look like a t rex.

fugg forgot pic

Interesting. My OHP is by far my strongest lift but I played sports with lots of throwing for 12 years in highschool. Stopped after an injury, wasnt active for 4 years or so and started lifting in November last year

how do i into ohp

The one who posted before. What I do between sets of OHP are 5-7 pulls up, dragon flags and something similar to the abroller but with rings.
Your core strength is super important for OHP and the pull ups feel natural to do. Warms up your shoulders and is the antagonistic movement to OHP. I do not many reps with low weight. 10 with the bar only, then 10 with 30kg, 7 with 40 kg etc. I get to the higher weights relatively quickly
If I finish my max weights and still have energy, then I'll sometimes do more reps with lower weights but it depends how I feel that day.
Also this vid helped

youtube.com/watch?v=sqKhLR1zRaU

>4 months lifting
>Greyskull LP aka literally squat twice a week
what did I mean by this

How many reps/sets do you squat per week? Might be too much if it's your only lift thats stalling

greyskull set/rep scheme is 2x5, 1x5+. I used to always get 10+ reps on the AMRAP set but recently the number has been decreasing, and last time I barely hit 5. I'm not stalling per se (yet) but I started extremely low probably due to having shit leverages. Probably not too much frequency since people are fine on SS which has you squat 3x/week.
Still I'm pretty butthurt to be shit at the lift that's considered most important when some of my other lifts are decent.

SS is Squat/Deadlift/Squat just like GSLP.

startingstrength.com/get-started/programs
nah it's Squat 3x a week. Some days are Squat+DL which for a strength program is pretty retarded.

how can people be posting on Veeky Forums and think this?

>when ohp is your best lift
I guess my form on others is so shit it keeps me from progressing.

ask me how i know you're polish

>he doesn't deadlift

pls no bully

>tfw snatch press (wtf) is your best lift

been stuck on press and bench for like 3 months now. i have no idea what to try anymore

post accessories, I'm in Trex mode

Lads im so close to 2 and 4, already hit 1 ohp and been training for 4 months now. I could probably bust out a 1 rep of both 2 and 4, squat is gonna take me ages though been on 105 for the last 3 weeks

1/2/3/4 are 1RM.

What the fuck. You have a 3pl8 squat but not even a 1.5pl8 bench?

I was under the assumption that it was 5 or so? Id feel more content if I could do 5 but fuck it ill go for some 1rm next session

the life of a long arm lanklet. Deadlift comes so naturally to me if I used mixed grip I'm sure I could add another 30-40 lbs to that pull max. I have been focusing on bench and ohp a lot more to try and help it along but doing PPL I have found I can only raise OHP or bench in one session as in if I dont start with the lift it suffers greatly

nah some people say it's a 5RM but that's just a meme, kinda like when they tell you 6'4" is short. you can't listen to these people. the reason it should be 1RM is because 1RM is the best estimate for pure strength. 5RM can depend on other things like consistent technique, endurance, fast twitch/slow twitch dominance etc.
These are some pretty good numbers for 4 months (well except for squat I mean that's just average)

Long ass arms and loads of shoulder issues.

this is now an estats thread

Looks like me but switch chin and bench

filename wtf?

Squats are the most prominent exercise in SL and SS because they have one of the biggest anabolic hormones releases. If you perform them at the beginning of the workout, you are prone to bigger gains in the span of the recovery days following it.

Unfortunately, people absolutely suck at technique, egolift or simply exaggerate the difficulty of this lift. Deload as many times as you like, stretch and work on your mobility, and stop being afraid of squatting every workout, until you hit 2.5x BW. Squatting between 1x to 1.5x BW is very beneficial for every gym goer who is trying to make it.

source: sports medicine resident and a fellow user tired of chads and manlets spewing shit

but when i do heavy squats first my other lifts suffer

Any other benchlets here?
I feel like my core is pretty strong but my shoulders are weak af.
Also if my squat is stalling, what day should I do RDL if I'm running GSLP? My quads are growing nicely but my hammies are having a hard time catching up.

5'8 155lbs

Define heavy? And what other lifts do you mean?

I'm
Considering deloading because I have to double bounce at the bottom in order to get enough momentum (high bar). High bar seems is so easy to cheat that I sometimes end up doing like 10 reps but the last five are squat morning with double bounces. Should I just deload until I can get perfect reps with a clear stop at the bottom?

cheers man. Yeah it lacks bad, Im a music producer so sit on my ass all day apart from gym and a couple of kick boxing lessons a week

You are like a little baby

lel post body

Out of balance. Yes drop weight and focus on form. Also, front squats, weighted lunges, lunge walks.

Deload until you feel confident that your technique is spot-on. When I started out I hit 120kg in a span of a month and a half, but I lost a bit of my depth, plus I was doing good mornings after the third rep.

So after 3 months I was squatted 95 kg with perfect depth and execution. Stretch your hip, adductors and abductors and take note of your ankle mobility.

:'( yeah man
>used to bench 120kg
>now...n-now....
>b-b-benchlet

Getting there. Summer bulking is the tits and you all know it.

I've ripped most of my underwear squatting. I squat 4x a week

You are one ugly motherfucker.

mrin glutes m8. Work calves though.

Luckily your opinion doesn't matter
Th-thanks, I'm trying to, keep making my calf workout more intense and frequent

Post her body so I can laugh at you, senpai.

Laugh all you want, normie

I'd be 50000% stronger if I just ate more. I'm 6ft 184cms 174lbs 78kgs

Curse my low apetite reeeeee

That's a pretty average body. Why do you brag about something not worth bragging about?

why are you dressed as a woman

am i bragging or am i responding to you

> lifting for 6 months
> 95 kg bench

sure man

You were attempting to brag.

people who do/did sports or manual labor can easily bench over 1pl8 or even 2pl8 for the first time they go to the gym. obviously the form would be horrible but they have the strength for it

no i was not, you told me to post my cutie, heavily implied she would be ugly or gross (so you could laugh), and she's not.

you sound very sad my friend

>"2/10 would not bang"
not even him but holy shit salty cunt detected. we're talking "walking talking meme" levels.

kek. I'm barely 4 months in and can bench 2 plates.
>mad lanky weaklings on Veeky Forums
stay mad geneticucks.

>and she's not

Senpai, she's literally, LITERALLY average 5/10.

>defending other men's women on the internet

You're the meme, my friend.

>I dont activate core while upperbody

am i even saying she's more than that? do you laugh at average looking people?

>tfw benchlet
>tfw strong back
>just had to deload and work my way back up
>failed at 140x5
>if I can't progress to at least 155 without failing I'm gonna freak bros

Only when people post them as if they're anything more, as you did.

LOL'D when i saw that I'm 'intermediate'

> tfw chestlet

although i do squat the 3 times a week i train, i think the problem is i wasnt eating enough protein to grow chest

but i didn't. you're pretty clearly trolling, and i'm walking into it because i'm bored, but let me humor you and remind you you're the one who started insulting me, implied she'd be ugly, and all I did was basically prove she's not ugly.

pls remove yourself

nah not defending her but she looks perfectly normal mane. you just come off as jealous is all. that and the fact that you probably expected a hambeast, requested pic and entered full damage control mode by accusing the guy of bragging when you found out it was just a normal girl. also in my experience people who use the term "woman" instead of gf/wife/main squeez (as in "other men's women") are tryhard cringelords who wear a very specific type of hat and probably post about
>"muh cavemen"
tl;dr: kys kuntt

>unironically using the /10 scale
>calling girl ugly when we don't even see her FAEC
better be bait man.