What does Veeky Forums think of tall women?

What does fit think of women that are 6ft or "6'1/"6'2?

I'm seeing a woman that "6'2. And she always says tall women "fill" out more. I.e better curves, legs, ass and legs which she all has.

I'm "6'5".

Any stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/990050.html
hitomi.la/galleries/984577.html*
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be manlet
>work out
>attract insecure tall girl
>my descendants cuck other people's descendants
That's what I'm working towards

As long as she isn't taller than me I don't care

>And she always says tall women "fill" out more. I.e better curves, legs, ass and legs which she all has.
Shes blatantly lying, tall women are 99% of the time all skinny

thicc girls are usually all short

Everything is fun except fucking.

I'm 5'7 and a cute younger girl(18 or 19) I see at the gym is atleast 5'9. She will always come out of her way to talk to me if i'm there. I was so oblivious to her being into me because I immediately didn't even consider her because she was taller.

With that said I would bring her down like a redwood tree and slay

I've been with a chick who was like 6'1 while I'm 5'11. The only thing that blows about it is some social stuff like people looking at the two of you but if are confident and not give a shit, it won't matter. Doing doggy style is kind of hard tho if they ain't flexible.

She's really flexible. She can put both her legs over her head. Her pussy really became tight in that position.

they're the ideal women

> be manlet
> date grill an inch or so taller than me
> tfw standing up to have sex

>my descendants cuck other people's descendants

What in god's name are on about my guy?

Why don't you bring her down like a redwood tree and slay then?

Because i'm a fucking autistic faggot who can't close on girls. Why do you think I post here?

Act interested in what's going on in her life. Next time you talk to her just casually ask her "so what are you doing this weekend?" Practice the way you're going to say it, if you're not used to saying it. If she has no plans, ask her if she'd like to go see a movie (find a good movie before all of this). If she does have plans, act interested and have "plans" of your own prepared in case she asks you what you're doing so you don't look like a loser who goes on Veeky Forums.

>not cucking the gene pool by stealing tall girls as a manlet
Not gonna make it.

t. 5'7 with 6'1 girl

> I only go after femlets because they're the only ones who find me attractive

why'd I have to be born 5'10? it's pure pain

Fucking hot. I'd love ot have 6'3'' tall blonde amazon. Im 5'10'' so i wouldn't give a shit if that would look weird. Every night i'd cuddle with my amazon.

He is talking about being cucked so hard that his wife children will actually cuck your cucked descendants while actually being cucked himself by being a cuck.

Why are manlets attracted to these behemoths? I'm 6'1 and when I see a chick whose as tall as me it just feels fucking wrong.

I would love to have dominant thicc 6'4 gf. Unfortunately, tall girls are usually even more femine than short ones and want taller guy. Existence as a male is pain.

>tfw 6'5 adonis
>tfw marrying a 6'1 *thick* amazon

GLORIOUS.

It's a mommy or big sis complex I think

Tall girls have lower standards mostly

So would you say men who like girls shorter than them have a little sis / daughter complex?

No. It's just a physical preference. I mean, sure, it's possible, but it mostly comes down to what you consider attractive.

gross

Jesus christ, having a taller, curvaceous girlfriend is my fucking dream scenario. How the fuck do I as a manlet ever acheive this

I love tall women, but being 5'9 I'm invisible to any woman over 5'7.

You still doing MADMILK?

>big sis complex
of fuck maybe
t. molested by sister as a young lad

I've fantasized about being violated by a big sister.

I don't have a sister.

6'5 manmonster

Meet 6'6" genetic freak
She's getting married next week

>I've fantasized about being violated by a big sister.
how about you fucking kill yourself instead

why tho

because it's shit and you're glorifying it like it doesn't fuck people up their entire lives fucking drink bleach

Greentext us your story, user. What did she do to you?

A lot of women fantasize about being raped though.

That doesn't make it alright though and me getting turned on by the thought of an older sister sexually assaulting me doesn't make incestual molestation any less horrible.

But I'm allowed to jack off to whatever I like.

love 'em. the taller the better

>Tfw 5'6 and gf is 5'9
>tfw my m8s ex FWB is 6'0 and liked everything I post on social media
She's so plain otherwise but i have jerked it to her instagram so many times

>being attracted to physically diminutive females

>At friend's house
>His African fwb is there
>About 3 inches taller than me
>Stares at me and smiles
>"aww, you're so short!"
>Later in the night pulls my pants down and puts my dick in her mouth IN FRONT OF MY FRIEND

It was actually pretty fucked and awkward. I have a couple similar stories with tall girls.

FUCK jelly

You aren't mate

Tall women are cute! I'm 6'2" and I'd love to get with a girl my height. If she was taller than that would be even better.

The only people who dislike tall girls are insecure manlets.

Source is required not wanted

You don't know me

yeah idk mb you are idk

I personally found that having my dick be placed in someone's mouth in front of my childhood friend was pretty awkward

You realize he's going to have enormous children right? Dem superior genes.

She's lying, how well you fill out has nothing to do with height and everything to do with frame. And it sounds like she's expecting to get fat and is trying to slowly get you used to that fact yet cushoning it by making you think it will look good simply because she's tall. Not saying she won't fill out in the right places, but it's not a guarantee.

But yeah I'm 6' and would totally date a girl up to 6'2/3", fit amazons' are hot as fuck. Sometimes I like to feel like I'm getting fucked rather than I'm fucking, and amazons are better for that(inb4 you sound like you want to get pegged, been fingered during a bj and even that was too much)

annanystrom on Instagram

177cm manlet here

I am not attracted to girls who are taller than me and dont understand why manlets bitch about it.

Just go for girls who are around 160cm, there are plenty of them.

>I am not attracted to girls who are taller than me
Insecure manlet cuck detected.

yea fuck him, 170cm (5″7) manlet reporting, between 180 - 187cm (5″11 - 6″2) is the perfect height for a women

Love em. Dont get guys who want their girls all skinny and small like children

They need to feel powerful and dominant in their sex lives, because they don't get that feeling from anything else. That's why the shorter the man is, the more he dislikes taller women.

Jesus. How did you mess that up?

My cousin married a 6'1 woman, he's 5'7. I can't date a girl two inches taller than me I feel like the woman.

Keep going

Fuck you have to look like Tom Cruise or something... are you Tom Cruise?

I don't know either and I'm a 5'10 manlet. Very rarely do I feel sexually attracted to a girl taller than 5'8.

Not even a weeb... but sauce?

>Not even a weeb

because it's you shorty

6'0 is about the aesthetic limit of the female body even that is pushing it

I'm not really, tall girls are just the only ones interested in me.

Also, it fills me with joy when people try to wrap their heads around the guy being shorter than the girl

t. 5'5 dated a 5'10 k for a while

mirin that attitude

since at least I didn't get it at first; 'Because it's your shorty' is the name of the doujin.

hup ye boy ye, there's something class about tall as fuck women. Like i'm 6' and know a few girls around my height and they're just so much bigger that normal girls, in pretty much every way. It's great

>Elizabeth Debicki Height 6' 2¾" (1,9 m)

It's a matter of taste. I know some girl (irl) who are + 6' and make me hard as diamond

Ya sure it's milkboy?

>tfw no tall short-haired gf

does not know how to reverse search

>not even a weeb
Stop being in denial.

And to all the fags, here you go: hitomi.la/galleries/990050.html

Veeky Forumsh// master race when?

hitomi.la/galleries/984577.html*

That was in slavtongue.

if you'll keep your kids on healthy diet during puberty they will be shaq's except not black

I want someone 8'' with roughly these proportions. That'd be nice.

99999 get reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

99999 get 2 reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

there is nobody on earth that is only 8" tall

close enough lol

8 feet i mean

Damn, her shit is starting to get lumpy man.

It's not good, not good at all.

She really needs to cut down on the food or something before it turns crusty and shit.

>low test manlet confirmed

I don't understand how all the fat went to her legs and none to her torso. Is she just a freak of genetics or was this some kind of surgery?

Genetic freak here. Used have the upper body of a skelly and the ass+thighs of an actual landwhale at just 80 kg, the worst time of my life before I got Veeky Forums.

Your child shall be of uber height

Nice

Short>tall

>bitching about wincest

Why do people do this?

>What does fit think of women that are 6ft or "6'1/"6'2?
Not too fond of them because they usually have mediocre chests.
That being said if a tall girl as a good rack she immediately becomes the first round draft choice.