YLYL - Veeky Forums edition

if i wanted to laugh I'd start a facial aesthetics thread an ask you to reply

Fuck man.

thats still 2 more girlfriends than most people have had on here

jesus

Would you choose no girlfriends, or two cheating girlfriends.

I'd choose no girlfriends. At least the emotional damage is avoided. Haven't been cheated on yet though, so maybe I'm just lucky

Does this really work?

Holyshit this is art by badspot. I remember this from 15 years ago lmao. That guy was a prick

>100 internets to you, sir!
>2012
Ah I remember when everybody used to do that. Why can't redditors just let stuff die?

>tfw 2012 is 5 years ago

As a dude who has had four (4) girls cheat on their man with me I would rather have no girlfriends ever. From my experience I've seen more women who are cheaters than not.

because reddit is unoriginal and cant make anything on their own, so theyll spout shit they find on Veeky Forums until somebody comes up with something cool for them to copy

A cheating girlfriend is a symptom of a "sickness" you have

I have above 99% and have the above average.

I have done the pizzabox thing, with healthier food of course.

>200lb DL
>mfw literally nobody pointed that out
so basically Veeky Forums is populated by dyels who've never touched a bar and are trying to make us lifters look like homos doing useless shit?

Someone points it out every time though

>implying we aren't homos doing useless shit

>implying there's a "we"

True I'm probably the only one of "us" who lifts.

to be fair, user, doc says he has 200lb ON it, so that doesnt include weight of the bar, most likely its a 2pl8 DL

>counting the bar
god when will this fucking meme end

defensive as fuark. who hurt you?

I'm the user who started the fit humor thread yesterday, did anyone save anything good from it ?

>I'm the user who started the fit humor thread yesterday

oh em jee. O-M-G. OMG! I can't believe it is really you. I am shaking so bad I don't think I can finish my next set of db curls. If I post a pic of myself will you download it, open it in MS paint, and autograph it for me?

I still just can't believe it's really you. Tell me your reddit name and I will give you gold and upvote you. Thanks for pointing it out that you started the thread, you are truly a hero. GOOD job. Can't wait to tell my mom. I love you so much.

Nice blog faget where do I upvote

>rich and play the piano

Gets me everytime

Below average hair-do is a turn-on though.

Below average is best girl

fph is fit I guess

below average gets my cock hard

who the fuck wants an intelligent girl, they're boring and have personalities just like beta men

>I am in charge of this body
the person who made this image presumably can't control their eating habits and can't will themselves into taking any exercise - how the fuck is that being in charge of anything?

proof Veeky Forums was better back in the day

>Haha silly, if I choose to be a glutton then it's my choice and I'm in charge xD, haha self-discipline? What does that mean? What's discipline to begin with I've heard people say it in those China movies.

These jokes got older faster than you last

I have lived like this during a renovation