Apparently I'm autistic because I can't figure out what to say to this tinder qt

apparently I'm autistic because I can't figure out what to say to this tinder qt

what I truly want to say is: you are beautiful, I want to make u my girlfriend and we will graduate at the same time and make lots of money and get married and have half asian kids

so instead of saying that and having her unmatch I'll just:

>dubs decides what to say next

she's not interested. just move on.

th-thanks

why hasn't she unmatched then?

she probably sees potential, or doesn't want to seem like a bitch.

but in my opinion, the way she's replying and her lack of questions makes me think that she's not interested

what can I say to get her interested?

Tell her a story about something crazy you did in Europe or while traveling.

>tee hee im so autistic

Can you fucking cunts stop doing this shit? You're not fucking autistic.

t. clinically diagnosed actual autist

>half asian kids
don't do it user unless you want some Eliot Rodgers running around.
Its not possible to have a asian mom and white dad and not have an identity crisis
t. hapa

Tell her that she's beautiful and that you would love to kiss her

>why hasn't she unmatched then?

women keep stringing you along forever if you let them
they enjoy the attention
also they know you want to fuck them, they like the feel of power over you that this gives them

Can I go north up your butt?

Same user here (not OP left name filled in)
Women seek a man that can rescue them from their boring life and take them on an adventure. keep that in mind

>I can't figure out what to say to this tinder qt
just say whatever you fucking faggot it literally does not matter

Ask her out on a date you stupid faggot. Here's a tip, people are on dating apps to DATE

Don't race mix you degenerate.

I've done that before but it seems like it's fast.. like I don't even have her number.. and she doesn't seem into me yet anyway..

in the past I've made it to where a girl was constantly replying back and asking questions.. yknow.. showing interest.. trying to get this girl interested is all

>hurr durr I want to romance this woman into liking me and hopefully being my gf or something
good luck being a faggot

I'm sure plenty of full European people and full Asian people can have identity crisis as well

You're such a faggot, you know that? Ask her out, tell her "Hey want to get some coffee?" like a normal person instead of a complete autist.

kys you abnormal fuck

>you are beautiful, I want to make u my girlfriend and we will graduate at the same time and make lots of money and get married and have half asian kids

You're not only autistic, you're also incredibly beta and you should kys

>you are beautiful, I want to make u my girlfriend and we will graduate at the same time and make lots of money and get married and have half asian kids

>interviewing someone because you are too boring and stupid to say anything yourself

Give up.

This is so basic, ask where in Europe she wants to go and relate to that with places you've been or places you want to go.
If you can't think of a reply when you have all the time in the world and no pressure, how are you gonna handle meeting face-to-face?

ok here it is

>I'll just cut to the chase. You're cute and you seem really sweet and I'd like to take you out sometime and get to know you. I was thinking _______. What do you say?

blew it.

>omg u guys aren't autistic like me

Keep wining fgaht.

t. kekinicalyy retarded

Why OP? Kill me now.

Oh never mind, I didn't see you already basically said that.

Well, just invite her to something and see what she says.

Holy fuck you're beta

Holy shit dude, you just write way too much. Your value in her eyes keeps decreasing with every unnecessary text and "haha" you give her while she does barely anything in return.
It's over man, move on to the next. This one won't work out.

lmao what the fuck
just unmatch her and save yourself from the embarrassment

Look m8, just go get a bit more aesthetic and try again later.

Whenever I feel shitty, I will remember this thread and I will immediately feel better knowing that at least I'm not an ABSOLUTE RETARD like you.

Please don't ever pass your genes or you will doom mankind.

Ask her for some feet pics. Women love random stuff like that

I miss Addie's screencaps where he would shitpost on tinder and still get the girl. Not this autistic cringy shit.

shes only texting you to pass the time and appear more popular to whichever chad/brad shes out with.

too bad you didn't go to friendzone school instead of pharmacy school but maybe you can prescribe her some rohypnol

this, and share

Are you 17? Never fucking tell a chick she's "beautiful" unless you're deep into it (and she is, too). The more you make it appear that she has you, the less interested she will be

Did you guys not have dads?

LESS
EMOJIS

>LESS

NO EMOJIS AT ALL FFS

>Did you guys not have dads?
my dad worked the majority of my life and never taught me a damn thing about women aside from the fact that they're either batshit crazy, manipulative or both.

I'm still less socially retarded than OP

Ok time to go for the close faggot. You have nothing to lose at this point so just ask her out now

>WAY TO LOOK AT MY PROFILE
oh god

WHEN I SAY LESS I MEANT NONE THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING ME NO EMOJIS OP

Is this the "hey are you working out" of tinder?

GO FOR THE THROAT FAGGOT

>lol
>emojis
wew

4 of 5

this is what I came up with

You're a huge pussy faggot. You'll never be a Chad like me

>Do u like sports?
I'm fucking cringing.

Fuck, repost it someone.

OP you are a fucking coward for deleting after yourself.

its over senpai
let it go

This is the first time i am seeing a guy making more cancer emojis than a girl does.

>do u like sports ?

Dude she obviously isn't in to you. Think about it, when you like someone you talk to them/ask them a lot, (what you're doing) right? She is just responding with the bare minimum. She's like a 6/10 so she is trying to let you down easy, answering and hoping you get the hint, save your ego because at your rate you're going to get ghosted, better to leave with dignity

she already swiped right on you my nigga

How much talking before u ask to meet up?

>did you guys not have dads
DELET NAO

>do you like sports?

>Do u like sports?

Fuck you user. I just had my mom to raise me who is socially retarded.

OP just listen to this is textbook, the less you say the better, try to say less shit with more meaning if that makes sense, never show too much interest first

Just use a fucking dumbass pickup line like "On a scale of 1 to America how free are you tomorrow night?"

It either works or it doesn't

Holy shit OP, you say way too much, this is all shit that should be covered on an actual date. If this girl were interested in you (which she clearly is not), you'd have nothing left to talk about when you met up. You're wasting all the small talk right now.

Can't you see you're doing all the work in this conversation? Give it up.

That said please keep the cringe coming. It's making me feel good about myself.

>Do u like sports
Nigger you are saying the dumbest shit and you type like a 15 year old girl. What are you?

you are a fucking retard

its too late user but you're typing too much and asking too many questions. im guessing your text game is pretty bad. in my experience its better to make statements than ask questions and tease the fuck out of girls.

imo response rate is more important than the content of the text, you gotta remember she's being hit up by 100s of dudes if shes hot

Nigga where's your game? You talkin to her like a friend

>"On a scale of 1 to America how free are you tomorrow night?"

I can't believe you said 'lmao' talking to a girl, what the fuck is your problem dude

>Do u like sports?

What the fuck, m8. Why? Why would you say that?

Why would you say any of this?

>Did you guys not have dads?

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW LAD

>Dude she obviously isn't in to you. Think about it, when you like someone you talk to them/ask them a lot, (what you're doing) right?

no

some people just aren't big texters, its retarded to assume everyone thinks alike

ask her if she likes sports

You obviously have no experience texting women

There might be one out of 100 girls who are truly like that but at some point you're going to have to ask

What's more likely

Is she that 1 out of 100 girls or is she just not that interested

Ask her out within 5 questions or move on. I have a back up strategy for the girls that say no where I get about 20 percent to turn around and say yes. You are being inefficient and day dreaming some carefully selected and contrived internet persona that will be nothing close to as good as she portrays herself as. Nut up.

i've pulled more women than you ever will over texting alone lol

Share the strategy, m8.

You can tell us, we're all t-total chads here.

>do u like sports?
Fuck man, all you had to say was something about how her trips sound interesting and "It'd be fun to talk about them over drinks/coffee."

You're hopeless boy

That's only for blacks. It's okay to date Asians.

DonĀ“t worry mate, you can still save this. Just say something like "hey, are you working out?".

Wtf Flamite is down? What's a replacement for it?

Why post this in two threads you fucking gay retard?

I take it back OP. it seems you really are autistic

Very well I will report both threads

Post some convos you larping faggot

Yeah but you all probably look better than my skinny fat ass so can do boss. Only saying its possible it took hundreds of test runs before I perfected it last year.

holy shit, you just keep going on and on. You should have just asked to meet up at this point.

Take the L and move on.

This / fit/ girl matched with me today. How should I reply to her message lads, I'm really fucking autistic and I don't want to mess this up for myself.

>you like fitness?