/fat/ "Smug fat bastard" edition

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to:
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights
>Go through ketosis and feel like you're dead and alive at the same time
Here we ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support to one another if you're too weak to survive alone. All of us on this thread know losing weight when you're fat is simple if you just reduce calorie intake, quite literally a piece of cake. At the end of the day, this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for any number of reasons. Please take note that there are chronic morons who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their own fucked up autistic views. Just remember the golden rule of weight loss: if your calorie intake is less than what you burn, you WILL lose weight.
Keep in mind that if you're a loser when you're a fatty you'll still be a loser when you're in shape. This is only to improve your health and anything else is another issue.

If you're new:
>Read the Sticky
→ #
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but remember to never go too low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week as it happens
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/
myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

first for being able to swallow my tummy after i couldn't for a while

>eat a microwave lasagna yesterday
>340 cals but over 9000 sodium
>still wake up a pound lighter

>watching fitness videos
>find a routine I like
>cool, and good
>want to add cardio / HIIT for off days
>buy an exercise bike
>watch more videos
>"the only cardio machine you'll want to avoid is the stationary bike"

why is the bike bad? It's not one of those recumbent/lean back ones.

by the by, i make the new generals pretty quickly because once an old thread is around 290 it's a bit too congested and needs clearing up

reply to this post with your current weight, goal weight and starting weight

Then do ground turkey or a lean cut of steak. Can still be easily under 400 calories with veg.

7oz of new york strip steak is 362 cal, 58g protein.

SW: 130 kilos
CW: 115 kilos
GW: 65-70 kilos

I eat about 1400-1700kcal a day. Going to cut that when I lose more weight. Any idea how long it'd take me to lose 45 kilos? does it slow down at 80 kilos or something?

>tfw regular bowel movements once again
Thanks, spinach! Kale just can't compare.

Period fucking started so i dont want to weigh myself now. :(

Should i be worried? cause myfitnesspal is giving me half your protein intake

>plateau for a week, no alcohol ever
>go out and have 4 drinks probably 800cal
>next morning 2 pounds lighter

were is the broscience

SW: 165lbs
CW: 134lbs
GW: 120lbs

Just had lunch. Chicken breast coq au vin with oats and broccoli. Eating healthy is much easier when you have interesting flavors and put effort into your meal.

Also have had success with throwing out my tempting food. I actually stand a chance of hitting 1500kcal since I have nothing binge-worthy.

Cooked up some ground sausage and then realized I had no eggs left. I I just had a bowl of sausage for breakfast.
At least I'm getting that fat and protein in!

>Mfw sharing the board with ACTUAL fat people
>mfw no face

disgusting desu

SW: 210lbs
CW: 138lbs
GW: 135lbs
I still have a fair amount of fat, so I may end up aiming for 130lbs. Being a manlet is suffering.

You probably had a good deal of water retention which the alcohol made you piss out. Overall I'm guessing you gained body fat from the calories though.

Started weighting myself only on Tuesdays every week to not drop confidence if I maybe didnt drop anything or even gained weight in a day.

Now every day that is not tuesdays are so annoying, I just wanna weight myself all the time to see my progress.

it's better like that user, stressing yourself out because you gained a pound of water weight isnt needed

my ex said she gained 4kg every pre-period and lost it after.

Is that normal?

I just did adderal for a week straight and ate a total of three meals, drank a shit ton of water. Went from 260 to 250.

I have a problem, but the loss and energy was sweet.

I weight myself every 6 weeks. I want to see the real results. You are just stressing yourself. If you can keep doing your diet you'll lose weight.

/fat/ if you ever feel down, look at pic related, to remind you that the skeleton inside you is having a hard time as well

It configured you for an ultra high carb diet. You can adjust your macro goals on a percentage basis in the settings.

SW: 127 kilos
CW: 119 kilos
GW: 70-75 kilos
T-This time I will really make it, r-right?

Dehydrated. Next.

I weigh every day but don't stress the numbers.

I currently have no time to go to the gym on weekdays due to being a wageslave and a poorfag student.

I want to start lifting but if I only go to the gym on sundays will it have any effect?

At least I already cut junk food and rice from my diet. Its a start i guess.

Fathead pizza is so much better than Cauliflower pizza and it has a better... mouthfeel

I hate weighing myself during shark week too. Especially when the whoosh the week after isn't as high as I want it to be

>why is the bike bad?
It's not, recumbent bikes are fine too. Doesn't matter much how you do your cardio as long as you're doing it. The fitness industry likes to nitpick and push memes because it makes them more money.

woo
couldn't have done it without you /fat/
that was a lie, but thanks for the support all the same

what's your height? I'm 5'7 140 right now, goal weight is also 135

Apple

you got my entry ?

5'7 as well. Your situation may be a bit better than mine, as I was without a gym for the first phase of my weight loss.

What's your body shape?

Im 120 kilos and I have fat all around my body. I have fat legs but my stomach is not as big as some other 120 kilo dudes have

The exact amount varies depending on the person but yes this is normal

how much calories does that cauliflower pizza have? Im going to have a pizza tomorrow and it has 800 calories

Posted last thread on how i was shit at stopping at my 1800 cal/day limit and that i was carrying over.

Actually wen tto the gym today and did a few reps of bench and curls. Supposedly burned 200 cals on treadmill so thats a good thing.

I shall make it

Ppls respond

how much do u reckon the fatty on the right weighs? 200 lb?

you can drop weight just by cutting (as in eat 500 less calories than what you should have for a day)
You dont even need to work out/lift to drop weight.

Calculate your TDEE and eat 500 less than that and you will drop weight, drink water to not get hungry.

An easier way lazy fatasses who dont wanna work out do is eating a Keto diet, that is literally 70%fat 20% protein and 10% carbs. You will feel full very fast because of the high amount of fat.

losing weight is all about the diet, working out just makes you tighter, and make sure to count calories and not exceed them.
Oh and if you want to workout but have no time, do those 10 min high intensity exercises, the first time will make your muscles sore for the next 2 days so put that in mind
no way, 200 is way too low, i would say at least 350 pounds

5'9 dyel manlet
SW:210lbs
CW:180lbs
GW:140-150lbs, if I've got ab definition at 150 then the bulk begins

SW 330
CW 262
GW 180

Got a long road ahead of me.

Making a new general before 350 is bad form.
>SW: 225
>CW: 180
>GW: 170 and see how things look, maybe go lower

GetSirius here, 241.2 pounds today

hey /fat/ i've been going to the gym on monday, wednesday and fridays only because i was quite busy on tuesday and thursday, but now that im free i want to use those days for other gym related stuff, what can i add ?

i've been doing :
Monday: chest and triceps
wednesday: back and biceps
friday: legs and shoulders

Apple

pic related

>tfw not /fat/ enough for /fat/
>tfw not Veeky Forums enough for Veeky Forums

that.. thats not kilograms? right?

no, lbs

its 260.6

gonna have to budget really fucking hard for the next 2 weeks
overeating isn't an option, it just means eating tomorrows meal

don't like to admit it but I love this autistic calculating shit
it's sticking to it that's the problem

Weigh in for Apple

People never think I'm 145 kilos, so I guess it spreads okay-ish.
(Am a girl though.)

Today's weigh in 285. I put on 3 pounds.
I want to blame the creatine but I mustn't be counting calories correctly. Welp.

sucks but you're not about to give up

Hit 3000 cals before 11 am yesterday because I went to mcdicks and taco bell for breakfast. How the fuck do I change myself

Yeah not giving up. On the plus side I'm feeling fitter and can lift more each gym session.

have some self control u fat fuck

>people started asking how I lost weight
>their look of disappointment when I say diet and exercise
what where they expecting?

180-200 15-18% bf

just destroyed a 3 month long plateau by 3 pounds after my second day of SS.

If you aren't lifting already start lifting

people who get bariatric surgery disgust me

I'm doing scooby bodyweight and dumbell accessories but waiting until I hit goal to start lifting. Last time I lifted whilst having to keep a deficit I almost fukken died under the weights and kept stalling

I don't think I've seen a single post in these threads made by someone looking into surgery for weight loss. Just for loose skin.

I'm sure they are lurking though.

The Secret™

Alright, /fat/ contestants. I still need weigh-ins from:

Bandabydoo
Bee
Dspot
Fluffernutter
Hira
Kyli2
Ohhi
Suneku
Zethie5
Sam
FastingAnon
Gertrude

Just respond to this or @Apple and I'll record it. Remember that the final day for accepted weigh-ins is Sunday (05/21) at 10:00 CST. You're cut off at that point and will have to weigh in the following Friday.

Anyone who got cut off in week 1 and doesn't respond for week 2 is getting dropped from the main list.

Winners posted Sunday night after cut-off.

the ultimate super guide to lose extra much weight ultra fast in secret ways

I started eating more v*getables and fruits, cut out all junk and sugar, drank more water. Started counting calories. Lost alot of weight. Then people ask me if I have some kind of eating disorder and am I healthy.

Thanks man. This is really neato. Help me break through where I was stuck for a month.

>started eating more fruits
>cut out all sugar
pick one

THAT TOO

my mom asked me how much weight I was planning on losing and I told her until I'm happy and she rolled her eyes

just because she can't lose weight because she eats an entire box of weight watchers yoghurts in one go isn't my fault

Probably some unrealistic fad diet, so that they don't feel bad about being overweight when there is a simple solution for that.

I assume he meant processed sugar, which is really all that matters.

Current: 212
Goal: 190
Starting: 295

I'm 6'2 and at 12.5% BF at least according to that thing you grab and hold up above your heart. Got down to 207 but took a 2 week break to reset my metabolism and went on a brief dirty bulk. Great gains, hope I can keep most of them while I shred down to my goal

thinking of reverse cat fishing girls on tinder when i refine my muscles and aesthetics more
>make all my profile pics me when i was 80 pounds heavier and fat
>like shirt almost busting open fat
>make bio "I like good women and better food haha"
>after weeks of searching i get a match with a girl i've swiped right on
>repeat this process 5 times until one actually meant to swipe right on me
>talk to her and seal a date
>"I eat a lot more things than pussy, maybe i can take you on a date and show you what i like to eat"
>show up Veeky Forums as fuck and see what she says
>mfw she still rejects me because she was hoping for someone fat
yes/no?

And what's the point? Seems like waisting both your and their time.

who /OMAD/ here

Chances are you only match with ugly fatties or no one at all. So up to you I guess.

well the idea is that instead of getting a fat autistic fuck they get a skinny autistic fuck and are set into a slightly better mood for the date like "oh shit dodged that one"

Idk if they see you're a fat fuck and still agree to meet up they're probably not very good looking. If your standards are low, enjoy.

>start working out
>3 months in
>try this protein stuff for the first time
>full scoop in 6 ounces of water like bottle said
>tastes like literal throw up and i was barely able to drink it
Tips and tricks for this shit? i mean i can handle doing it everyday but theres got to be another way

I guess I am, inadvertently
tend to save my calories for dinner

seriously?
thanks man, I was close to dropping £15 on a tub to test out some recipes

Almond milk.
Water is fucking disgusting for most brands. Almond milk makes it MUCH more tolerable.
Lowfat milk if you want to be a big fat baby, but it has more calories. Almond milk(unsweetened) has 30 calories per cup.

>I went to mcdicks and taco bell for breakfast
>mcdicks AND taco bell
>FOR BREAKFAST

there's different flavors, but i can tell you with 100% confidence the vanilla tastes like shit
thanks mate ill try this for sure, was thinking of maybe throwing berries in it too.

Mix it with ice in a blender?

Protein powder tastes fucking great though bro.
1 scoop in oats, cereal, greek yogurt. Now you're having a fucking desert it taste fantastic.
You can make protein pancakes, or make your own protein bars. There are tons of shit you can do with the poweder.

Drinking it with water is SHIT.

Should have gone with chocolate, always the safe flavor

you're right i should've, i didn't even know they were flavored to be honest, i spent so much time looking at the nutrition labels.
next time for sure though

I did get French Vanilla ON Gold Standard and I don't mind it. I think it really compliments oats and cereal, as it makes the almond milk taste like milk. You know, sweeter, with an actual taste.

But yeah brands and flavors differ wildly, except I've found almost ALL taste bad with water. I've only had one brand not taste like shit in water.

how do i join this, do i need a tripcode or something. dont use MFP

No. Kind of late to join though.

Its fine, I'll likely be taking people off the list and can definitely manage a lot more.

If anyone wants to join for week 3 weigh-ins, I need the following -

Name -
Height -
Starting Weight -
Current Weight -
Goal Weight -
Pounds To Lose (If more than 20 lbs, list 20. If less, list that) -
Losertown Goal Date (For the 20 lbs or Less) -

Once I have all this, I'll add you to the spreadsheet and your first weigh in will be May 26

I mix one scoop ON strawberry and one scoop unflavored myprotein in a small shaker and it's alright

Sounds cool!

Name - CJ
Height - 5'7 (170cm)
Starting Weight - 170
Current Weight - 149
Goal Weight - 135
Pounds To Lose (If more than 20 lbs, list 20. If less, list that) - 14
Losertown Goal Date (For the 20 lbs or Less) - 07/07/2017

weight is in lbs, should have made this clearer

Name - CJ
Height - 5'7 (170cm)
Starting Weight - 170 lbs (77.1kg)
Current Weight - 149 (67.6 kg)
Goal Weight - 135 (61.2 kg)
Pounds To Lose (If more than 20 lbs, list 20. If less, list that) - 14
Losertown Goal Date (For the 20 lbs or Less) - 07/07/2017

>Fat ass but I needed the cheat week
>Been cheating for like 3 days now nonstop
>Friday
>Stressful day at work
>About to finish up a box of pizza on my own for the day
>One meal today
>Pizza throughout the day
>Not even worried about it
>Did I mention i'm at the house now, getting the pizza ready and I'm about to watch a tv series all fucking day

Lord please give me strength. Wanting to cheat soooo bad right now.

How'd you guys do this week?
I did really fucking well considering my tdee is ~2500.

>cheat week
bleach is great for cheating delicious but zero cal
like sips