Redpill me on Bulletproof Coffee

I've been drinking this as an alternative to breakfast (along with protein shake on gym days, 2 eggs on rest days) for a week now. Is it going to turn me into a fatty if I work at a desk every day?
recipe here: blog.bulletproof.com/how-to-make-butter-coffee-bulletproof/

Their business has clearly grown since I heard about them 2 years ago as now they claim you need to buy their proprietary "brain octane" oil where they used to just say to use coconut oil. They used to only sell coffee beans. I use organic coffee, grass fed unsalted butter, organic coconut oil.

>organic coffee, grass fed unsalted butter, organic coconut oil
This is absolutely enough. No need to buy the expensive shit from bulletproof.

I don't know how they managed to sell coffee as a brain stimulant and protein shake but their marketing team could teach us all a few things

tl;dr OP is retarded consumer but he fell for the best of them

I didn't buy their brand, I use organic coffee I get from the grocery store - my question is about the viability of replacing a breakfast that includes carbs with just fats, coffee and some protein (eggs/protein shake).

For me this works well. I do it every other day, but no proteins with that, simply 200 ml coffee, 24 g butter, 24 g coconut oil. I'll have that at 6:30 in the morning and I eat lunch at 12. Seldom hungry after bp-coffee.

Stop calling it that. It's butter and oil in a coffee, which tastes awesome and is a great way to enjoy healthy fats and MCT oils.

"Bulletproof" is a jew-like company that sells snake oil products for retarded prices.

almost 400 kcal, is that right? (216 from coconut oil and 172 from butter)

U can only eat that much fat on a keto diet so prolly yes, it will anyway unless ur eating ketogenic

>and is a great way to enjoy healthy fats

Butter and coconut oil aren't healthy fatsl

*blocks your time machine*

Yes. I'm cutting, so this is a great way to avoid calories (my standard breakfast is aroun 600 kcal) and feel full

Yes Sir and whey ain't healthy protein, Sir! Sir!

This is the info I was looking for - if I don't cut carbs out of other meals it won't work properly and my body won't burn the fats I add on right?

>in the future, my stupid beliefs will be accepted

It tastes like shit. You have to blend it with the butter. Even then its way too creamy. Every sip is like taking a hot load down your throat.

Damn, that's a third of my daily allowance. My BPC is 100kcal top.

>Every sip is like taking a hot load down your throat

Sounds like a selling point to me.

Why not just put heavy cream in your fucking coffee like a non-retard

Cream:

>provides dietary fat
>doesn't need to be fucking blended into the coffee

Wow what a miracle solution we've had for only centuries now

ONLY DRINK BULLETPROOF COFFEE IF YOU'RE DOING KETO

otherwise that much fat doesnt mix well with other diets. also the actual brand "bulletproof" is just overhyped, overpriced bunk. Any coffee will do and so will any decent butter, kerrygold is really good, and then any decent coconut oil. also if you want it sweetened, add some stevia.

what is the point of this bulletproof coffee? Is it just a way to get some calories in your coffee in the morning?
I dont really understand the craze why not just make some bacon, or have a slab of butter on your toast

It's a keto breakfast/coffee thing. Also some people say it helps them feel more full for longer during the day, and it's quicker to prepare than most other options.

also there's some interplay with the fat and the caffeine that helps provide longer lasting energy and less of a "crash"