Scooby is a senior citizen and he looks like this?

Scooby is a senior citizen and he looks like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKL_UtNhRCU
google.com/search?q=gay man assaulted in nyc&oq=gay man assaulted in nyc&aqs=chrome..69i57.6605j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>misinterpret

can someone post cowboy scooby pictures

>Christians saying gays are going to hell is the exact same thing as muslims throwing them off rooftops or beating them to death with stones
When will this meme end

Scooby is fake natty, once you realize this you will unlock your full potential.

He's on gear

>deprive themselves for a full month

except that they can eat as much as they want in the morning and evening. dumb paki-loving faggot

testosterone is used to treat HIV positive people like Scooby

senior roidster lol

I actually used to respect this fucking faggot

Lol muslims really do trigger the fuck out of you babies don't they?

you realize that africans that get proselytized by christian missionaries are literally the exact same way, even worse? poor people of any ethnic group hate gay people. religious texts of any kind give them an angle to hate them more.

also, try being gay anywhere in america. the line between harassment and physical violence is so thin. most lgbt people still live in fear here. islam has nothing to do with it. being in a third world country run by savage men is the only issue.

>deprive themselves for a full month
yea nah, all the muslims i know gobble down as much as they can as soon as the sun sets.
it's more of an intermittent fasting month, if i had to put it into Veeky Forums meme terms

>implying Christians weren't savages like Muslims in the past
when will this christfaggotry end

>the line between harassment and physical violence is so thin

The line between getting called a faggot and having a bunch of 70 IQ shitskins throw you off a roof or bash your head in with rocks is pretty huge dude. I'd like to see some stats on real, actual violence against gays specifically because they're gay, I bet it's pretty fucking tiny in the first world.

Did you know that on top of being gay. Scooby is also a JEW? We all know what Jews are known for....

awww, bless him

Hey guys Scoony here. Today's video is about to increase your reps on virtue signaling

I live in a western country and everytime some gays are assaulted it is done by "men with an immigration background" aka muslims

just yesterday I heard of a mob of christians beheading palestinians in the desert
it's all over liveleak

>misinterpret
>quran literally says gays should have a rain of stones on them

Yeah, and the Bible says you should sell your daughters into slavery and not to wear mixed fabrics or some shit.

>those clear roid veins

Scoopy used to be one of the few faggots I respected before...

>respecting a man who takes it in the ass
You brought this on yourself

That didn't come out until much later though

>hating someone who actively works on murdering you and your family is unreasonable
okay, boi.

The point is that it's not a misinterpretation of the religion if it is the word of their god.

Old testament applied to Jews where as christians are gentiles. Read a bible you edge lord fag

I'm just looking forward to the day muslims officially take over the western world and we return to traditional values with traditional roles for women.

I get amused by liberals defending muslims and their view on gays.

I have a degree in petroleum engineering and have worked pretty much in every ME country rich with oils.

If they love muslims and respect them so much, why dont they try to go there and be open about being gay, open about their sex life so they will see the real islam.

You are either behedead publicly by a state, or killed by stoning by a large angry mob or you are just randomly stabbed/shot and its a case closed for police.

>real Islam
what does this mean?
Also, liberals promote secularism while tolerating religion. It's not so that liberals love Islam but that they are consistent with the Constitution and the principles of the founding fathers.

The only thing holding christain nuts back from being muslim fucks is the rule of law and muh freedumbs.

You can look at the "less" crazy Muslim countries like Iran to see how they treat gays and realize it almost approaches the US south. Out right banned and frowned on but not to the point you're hung by the balls.

Come on mate noone likes pakis

nah modern liberals love Islam (or at the very least don't care about it) and hate Christianity because in their mind Islam = brown people and Christianity = white people and they don't want to be seen as racist. (it's okay to be racist against whites).

Do you think Scooby groans in bed like he does during workouts?

>misinterpret
You mean castrate your ideology so it's compatible with contemporary secular morality.

Scooby has a great physique besides the fact he's a cuckold libtard

The reason why white liberals love Muslim freedom fighters and to a further extent; black culture so much is it because it allows them to a support a platform that gives them a vague semblance of masculinity. When you remember that their doctrine calls for the abolishment of anything remotely masculine you will start connecting the dots.

> some people did that 200 years ago, so the ones doing it today are okay!
I want this meme to end

You can get veiny as hell just at TRT levels. There's no reason to think that his T levels are beyond the natty limits.

dont bother trying to defend christianity on the internet. the demographic dead end will take care of atheists.

Scooby supports this
youtube.com/watch?v=bKL_UtNhRCU

>and better sympathise with those who have nothing

That has nothing to do with Ramadan.

toph a cute

The only thing a prescription does is make what he's doing legal, it doesn't change the fact he is not natural.

As a muslim, I can confirm that I want to kill all white people

>all religions misinterpret their holy books to justify their hate

TOPKEK

you mean some religions intentionally misinterpret their holy books to be more tolerant towards faggotry

Yeah, I guess all those muslims who are stoning gays because their prophet literally told them to stone gays are misinterpreting him.

>defends people who'd stone him to death for his lifestyle

Christ really cucked the west

>Don't insult Muslims or I'll ban you
>Proceeds to insult all religious texts

Fucking scum.

Traditional and hardlined Christianity is actually pretty bad ass. Not to get all /pol/ here, but the Christianity you see in the contemporary west is far cry from what the religion was originally intended to be, in my opinion. And i'm not referring to that gay Deus Vult shit either.

He's not insulting religious texts - he's insulting people who misinterpret holy texts to justify their hate towards all minorities.

Scooby likes cock? Never would have guessed it

There is no misinterpretation when the text clearly says that sodomites deserve punishment for disgracing the holy spirit.

Therefore it's an attack on scripture itself for being against "modern ethics".

That's not what scooby said

Iran makes their gays turn into women

He insults people for misinterpreting holy text. The misinterpretation in his eyes leads to discrimination against sodomites as he's using it as a defense against the claim that "Muslims hate gays". But it's not a misinterpretation that leads to discrimination against sodomites but an honest reading. Therefore it's an attack on the scripture itself for posing a threat to today's ethics as he is against the discrimination of people who both celebrate sodomy and praise a false prophet.

>He insults people for misinterpreting holy text.

That's what I said.

He insults people for misinterpreting holy text and using it to be against gays specifically. But it's not a misinterpretation to read holy text and then be against gays. It's just an honest reading.

>mfw Scooby is a slime lover

Scoobs just knows the blessed month of Ramadan is the right time to start the cut. I'm waiting for Ramadan to start my cut as well.

>giving a fuck what some literal faggot thinks about anything outside his expertise

Whether the reading is honest or not is irrelevant, since he wasn't talking about that.

But he was.

>all religions misinterpret their holy books to justify their hate toward virtually all minorities

What did he mean by this Veeky Forums?

There's no violence against gays anywhere, except for Dearborn, with the muslims. I live in a very religious area, have lived in the Bible belt my whole life, and have never once seen any violence against gays whatsoever. Give proof, but I already know you don't have any.

Where?

This implies it's a dishonest reading of holy text.

Yes, I'm sure the psychopath who murdered countless people, raped children, kept countless sex slaves, and began his career of crime by raiding caravans was totally fine with gays. It's all a misinterpretation.

Here's the difference between Jesus and Mohammed:

If Jesus wasn't divine, and was just some guy, he was still a nice guy who did good things.

If Mohammed wasn't guided by god, then he's nothing more than a violent criminal who committed unspeakable acts, and who told others to follow his awful acts as the ultimate example.

You can chastise a Christian for not following Christ if they do something bad. If a muslim isn't raping, murdering, and trying to dominate, then they're not being a good muslim. This Scooby guy is a retard, and hopefully he gets culturally enriched in the next peace bombing.

>If Jesus wasn't divine
Wrong.

What the fuck is wrong with boomers

how fucking stupid are you? you need proof to know that gays get attacked? google.com/search?q=gay man assaulted in nyc&oq=gay man assaulted in nyc&aqs=chrome..69i57.6605j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

i literally just typed in gay man assaulted in nyc. it happens you fucking retard. it's just that in the civilized world, we don't publicly execute them. it's just a couple drunk assholes that want to bully little gay dudes.

>unironically invokes the misinterpretation meme
what a useful idiot.

jESUS wAS the son of god, so he is divine

Scooby should stick to lifting weights if he honestly thinks its just radicals """""misinterpreting"""""

I agree we should go back to the good old teachings of stoning our kids.Fuck off retard all religions are a meme.

But user what if I don't give a shit about any religion

You are extremely mentally deficient. You should either go back to /pol/ to contain your ignorance there , or you should follow the news more carefully and not only from infowars or fox.

This

>some Christians hate gays
>most if not all Muslim nations make it illegal to be homosexual
Really activates those almonds, doesn't it?

>one laughs at memes on a Cantonese Nazi Tourist Spot
>the other laughs at infidels as they are burned alive

I love Scooby exactly for this shit, he is the best at triggering small dick autists.Sorry he doesn't play by the rules of a board that doxxed him lmao.End yourselves you neetshits.

Scooby obviously is on top.

shhh, leftists dont like context.

One of them is on your side if you're a white westerner, the other one isn't. They're not the same just because they use the same methods, it's like saying both sides of a battle are the same.

While I agree that religion isn't the cause but rather a justification for hating people, saying that they're against fags is not a misinterpretation.

They weren't. Christianity was never a fucking warrior religion centered on nomadic conquest, you stupid fucking idiot.

They weren't. Christianity at its worse was still more civilized than modern muslims. Even the inquisition wasnt that bad compared to how muslims treat there own apostates.

>religion that forces you into intermittent fasting for a month every year
>that demands 5 abs and back exercises of you every day
>not Veeky Forums
You're never going to make it

based scooby triggering all these pathetic betas

it IS an IF month

>Muslims March around with AK's and bomb shkt, general Muslim activities etc
>Not all Muslims they ain't real Muslims religion of peace ok?

>Some larper holds up a Bible
>HOLY SHIT LOOK HE LOOKS JUST LIKE A MUSLIM TERRORIST (even though Muslims aren't terrorists)

I agree, for example sacking of Constantinople during crusades wasn't that bad it's just a city lol who cares.You absolute idiot all religions are horse shit.

>christianity at its worse was still more civilized than modern muslims

Yeah, no. They're both shit. The crusaders were literally sub-nigger tier. When the reigning emperor of Constantinople (forgot his name) didn't deliver their shekels on time (which is understandable because of their circumstances at the time), the aped-out and destroyed one of the largest hubs of Christianity DESPITE BEING C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N C-R-U-S-A-D-E-R-S, they dealt a bigger blow to Christianity and the western world than the sand niggers ever did, they ruined it for centuries to come, irreversibly so.

*tips fedora*

>gets absolutely destrotyed
>"oh no what will I do now"
>"I know I'll just use memes haha"

>*kisses the feet of his black masters*
I mean, if posting memes will make you cope with the fact that Christianity destroyed the western world forever, by all means, go ahead.

They still fucking eat though, just after the sun goes down, do people really think they survive a month without eating?
Also Muslims worship a literal paedophile so fuck them.

Jesus said to follow the the old testament law to the tee. That's pretty much a direct quote from Jesus in multiple gospels in multiple different places. YOU read the Bible you ignoramous. At least read the Pentateuch and the gospels. People just spout the "Christians don't need to follow the old testament" meme to attempt to cover from that massive logical inconsistencies between OT and NT. However, Jesus CLEARLY says that you must adhere to the old law.

Scooby is mid 50s. That is not a senior citizen.