/thicc/

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1) with bodybuilding accessories, 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Permanent Discord link:
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc

Other urls found in this thread:

barbellmedicine.com/gslp-strength-bias/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm getting /thicc/.

so thicc mode is for lazy 5x5 manlets who are too lazy to do cardio. gotcha

I dunno man, that's my ideal body type for what I'm going for. I like doing cardio but I have bad knees from work. So I probably won't be out running lol

still nobody who's run pavel's bear program? want to do it myself but desu I have a hard time believing that I won't be lacking in some areas.

It got first mentioned like a week ago dude and wasn't a well known program in the first place. So yeah you wouldn't get many responses. Try it yourself and tell us if you get joocy? Better yet post pics of ur gloots? No homo.

Do you think they fucked steve?

Cardio is actually important as fuck for /thicc/ since the philosophy which we ripped off 70sbig.com encourages you to compete in traditional male sports and have functional strength & fitness. Think Rugby player mode.

Well who knows, maybe a guy had run it and wasn't here when we asked last week. And I'm not showing you my butt you big doofus.

Of course.

Would Klokov be considered /thicc/?

He's one of the original thicc trinity dude..

G O A L

Why do non thick dudes even exist.

Younger girls & women prefer twink/skinny guys. This look gets attention from other men, thicc grills, & MILFs

Is it possible to get /thicc/ natty?

MIRIN HARD
Mirin

Im only 6' so I look weird when I get too bulky

what the fuck has this place done to you.
(also thicc is for manlets)

1 year transition, from june 95ish kgs, to now 102 kgs.

well a low bf% muscular to thicc transition isn't exactly impressive though.

Mirin.

I planing on to try and become thick. and i wounder how much should i weight? Right now i weight 180 at 5'8" and when i calculated my body fat percentage I was around 20-25%. Right now are my lifts a bit low since I haven worked out for 6 months, but i picking up speed rather quickly.

troof right here
flanker/8/centremode is literally GOAT body for aesthetics, functionality and sex appeal, prove me wrong

Bf material

hehe r-right b--bf material

>straightlet in 2017

roids

how long lifting? Im thinking thicc takes at least 4 years of consistent lifting.

4?

Most thicc dudes have been lifting for 6-12 years

>t. butthurt otermode lanklet

Tfw 6'4 and thicc in my girlfriend's totoro dress

This is what Miyazaki intended.
Amazing

>texas method, madcow, 5/3/1 with bodybuilding accessories
does that mean that doing 5/3/1 BBB will make me /thicc/?

arm bro detected

>no shoulders

I want to be thicc and strong because I really aspire to live up to the cliche american man/dad from days gone by

Yup it's the classic thicc routine tho erryone says do newer variants.

good, I'm just finishing my first month of 5/3/1 and loving it

Texas Method got me from 84kg ottermode to 96kg textbook thicc in about a year. My friends are still convinced that i was roiding during that time.

Care to give more details about what specifically was your program in that time?

Started on Texas Method a few weeks ago. Was on SL for beginner gains and MadCow after that for 10 weeks. Loving TM. Tho it does kick my ass in a good way.

Thicc man mode is for dudes who don't want to diet. Plain and simple.

They make up excuses like "carbs keep me big", or "need to keep my calories up"....

In the end, they are just NFL linemen with no serious lines, or veins, and will never win *any* bb contest. Drug use ? : questionable...

>t. Matt Ogus

Am I thicc yet?

I'm thicc and pretty much all I do is cardio and power endurance stuff. Lift for strength 2x a week if not in the field. Run about 25 miles a week. Swim about 4 miles, do lots of power endurance/crossfit type of shit during platoon PT.

>image search for Matt Ogus' G4P to shitpost about him
>more Scott Herman G4P comes up than anything else
Natties, I tell ya

S O L I D
Routine? Time lifting?

6"2 250 or so atm btw.

Lifting 4.5 years, started at 300lbs, cut first year down to 195, then bulked over 3 years or so. Been maintaining at this weight for a while now.

Lift 5 days a week, mon-fri.
Squat, Bench, Shoulders (15-20 reps on everything) + tris + bis, Deadlift, Bench in that order.

Good dubs, and good job. Keep up the good work, man. So if I understand you right, you do full-body high-rep stuff 5 days a week, or you base each day around one of the big lifts?

Deadlift, Bench, and Squat programming are all different depending. Right now I'm peaking for a meet in June.

Example deadlift workout from this week:
4 singles at 570, followed by 8x2 @ 375 + 60lbs chains on 1 min rest per set. Followed by 3x15 bulgarian split squats with 50lb dbs, then 8-12 sets of "back pump", which was 4x10 chinups @ bodyweight and 4x10 seated rows cuz I was lazy this week.

hm ok. Im almost 2 years so hopefully by 2021 I can be juicy.

how you get your lats like that senpai

I hit mid/upper back twice a week on squat and deadlift days, usually 10-12 sets of 10-15 reps. I just do whatever I feel like. Usually 80-100 reps a week of pull-ups and.chinups tho, always strict

Or y'know dudes who actually compete in actual strength based sports where having single digit bodyfat isn't optimal? ..Are you retarded?

obese fuck here. is it possible for me to be thicc mode someday? would I have to drop down to a healthy weight and then slowly bulk up? or could I cut most of the weight and then start a strength training regiment?

I was 300ish when I started and weak as fuck. Been at it 4.5 years now and still progressing, just gotta commit to it buddy :)

thanks for the motivation. I know it will take many years before I achieve any kind of "mode".

Made a commitment this week to get as thicc as possible in the next year. Rippletits says i should stop caring about bf% for a while so that's what i'm gonna do. Running my first round of Candytoes 6w. One more round and i'll be doing BW pullups for reps, it's nice to see my other numbers goin up too. Feel like i should build more strength base before jumping into texas method tho. Should i keep doing C6W until i'm ready or transition with Madcow like user above did?

t. 6'3 185 auschwitz escapee with shit strength

I'm trying to find a routine to get thicc. Would pic related be okay?

Would do speed squats/speed deadlifts on Thursday. What optional movements would you guys choose?

Just do one of the routines mentioned.

Jon Skywalker is 6'4 and 190. Your not thin enough to bother bulking that hard. Gain 10 pounds and recomp before you fuck yourself.

well thanks for the honest response, brotha. In that case, keep crushing it.

There's no way he's only 190 at 6"4... pretty sure he sits at 205-210 most of the time with like 7-8% bf

Kind of annoys me because I know this is the perfect mode in the eyes of most girls but the look I'm going for is low bf% greek statue which is what I consider beautiful. And technically I have all the reasons to think I'm superior but it's like me craving a big butt bimbo because it's so sexual when I know the prettiest girls are more artlike.

So is this 5x5>3x3>1x1? like 5 sets of 5 at 60kg, 3 sets of 3 at 90 and then 1rm?

Press is OHP or is it just whatever press excercise you want? and only 3 different excercises a day?

Texas method vs stronglift 5x5 vs juggernaut method vs madcow 5x5? Which one is best for strength?

Depends on which level you are at

I wonder this too

is sheiko thicc approved?

>prove me wrong

big muscly lomu wings

>fast
>strong
>flatten cunts
>actually score tries unlike jelly brain forwards

Press progression cycle?
share you fat BLOBS

read the book

but it's 3x5 first week, 3x3 second week, 5/3/1 third week, always going for rep PR on the last set, fourth week is deload

Press is OHP.

yeah but there are like 5 of those in the world, and in terms of the "body archetype" of each position they're more similar to a centre than a traditional winger. but i agree those guys are fucking mutants

Who here be doing Greyskull?

bout to start this version
barbellmedicine.com/gslp-strength-bias/

>yeah but there are like 5 of those in the world
yeah I know but it's still my goal to be haich, just ultimate all round athleticism. I always loved being a speedy cunt and having a run, now I've started lifting I want to be a speedy cunt that's also massive and agile.

people in the gym always ask me why I'm doing calf raises. why, to break the land speed record of course

>calf raises to break the land speed record
now that's a real man's reason for lifting

Anyone has a link for "Paleo for Lifters"?

During deload, can you do something else? Like hicking, or yoga, or does it have to be wheighlifting?

>want to be thicc
>become just /fat/

well fuck

anyone have opinions on yohimbine? I kinda want to use it on my first upcoming cut but need some research

Daily reminder that none of you will ever obtain this physique without god tier thicc samoan genetics

forgot pic

need the genetics senpai

Is StrongLifts with suitable accessories a good routine to achieve /thicc/ mode?

I've been out of the gym for a while after reaching amateur benchmarks, but I look potentially /thicc/ with natural muscularity, but just too skinny and too high bf% at the moment.

When I reach I plateau I want to go on Madcow.

should be weightlifting, you have the percentages right there.

note: you should count these percentages from 90% of your 1RM, eg. 90% of your 1RM is becomes your 1RM for the purposes of 5/3/1. again, read the book, you can download it online for free

pls be my bf

Everyone seems to mention some 531 routine or something to get thicc. I know the lifts themselves aren't good for it, but are there any olympic weightlifting routines that are ideal for getting thicc?

I presume it'd just be C&J, Snatch, Front/Back squat, plus some chest/back/arm work.

Pls be grill

who here /7k calories/ just finished eating the remaining 2k calories of junk food.

So I've already got the frame for /thicc/ (barrel chest, huge thighs even when I'm not fat), but I'm trying to lean down a bit. I've been running and doing a dumbell circuit at home, what are good exercises to add to get the big pecs, shoulders and arms that /thicc/ truly needs?

Gotta get myself a qt twink husbando.

I'll be the girl if you want me to.

This is my goal aesthetic.
t. fatarse who's lost 30lbs so far

what bf do i need to be at get thicc?

Don't bother asking, /thicc/ treads are only about strocking each others dicks to fat men, not to give actual advice

No way getting around it you need to bench at least 215 to get a respectable chest thats thicc and ohp 100+lbs. Not very manageable on dumbbells

I started playing recently lads. Great game, great culture and the best people.

>how long lifting? Im thinking thicc takes at least 4 years of consistent lifting.

Depends where you start, and how tall you are. Manlets of roughly average weight can get there in 2-3 years. Lanklets and the extremely skeletal or fat will take longer

Going to need more.

Guys, this isn't impressive.
He's a fraud.
He uses roids.

Look at how pissed that guy is. Can you imagine squatting to take a dump and getting told no by some inflatable balloon character?

proof?