World's stongest man HYPE

Show some love for the big bulls! The strongest men on the planet are in Botswana as of now, competing for the title. Who's winning this year? Brian, Eddie and Thor all pull 420+/926+ easily in training now and if Pritchet wouldn't gotten hurt, he might've been the 2nd man to pull 500/1100. We will see huge numbers this year!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQEJyjKTH9g
youtube.com/watch?v=bs40BtGpuCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

worlds strongest white guy you mean

Implying black people aren't allowed to compete?

well the ones that can often choose the more lucrative career in nfl, and the rest either cant because of socio-econimic circumstances (try getting sponsors if you african american) and many hardcore gyms are simply racist towards black lifters. Pic related would lift what the guy in the OP AND what he's lifting while he's lifting it

Well it's not really relevant if they CHOOSE to go to NFL. Also the man in your pic wouldn't be able to lift 420/926

Strongman isn't a lucrative sport. Almost everyone has a job. Brian, Eddie and Thor, the absolute strongest, can live on it. Brian talked very recently about how he was cutting through savings in his younger years. `

And what would you like them to do? Force black people to compete? People from all around the world are allowed to compete as long as they are strong.

do retards actually believe shit like that LMAO

Posts some photoshop

Eddie could win but Thor is looking hella good

kek

this is true on a small scale in america. tons of people that would do well in strength sports choose the nfl. but around the world, especially in eastern block countries where most top strength athletes come from, strength sports ARE the money making option

he wouldn't even be able to do 1 log press rep

I hope shaw takes it again, he's a real cool guy

Dumb little shit, blacks aren't as strong as you think you cuck, i doubt any nfl lineman would be able to deadlift 7plate and bench 5plate for reps.

>well the ones that can often choose the more lucrative career in nfl
Bullshit, they don't choose their career, they just get lucky and have the potential and work ethic towards it.

>and the rest either cant because of socio-econimic circumstances (try getting sponsors if you african american)
They are poor b.c. their families fucked up so what and now we have bullshit afirmative action into the mix

>many hardcore gyms are simply racist towards black lifters
Because they don't rack their shit, play loud ass wub dub music, and steal plates.

>Pic related would lift what the guy in the OP AND what he's lifting while he's lifting it
You are delusional

Lol I agree with this guy, but this guy is racist as fuck

It will be either Shaw and Big Z 1 and 2 and Thor 3. Eddie Hall is a meme.

Has anyone figured out why they're in Botswana for the 2nd year in a row? I can't figure out for the life of me why WSM has such a hard on for that place.

shaw will die younger than boogie, mark my words

if kaz can live into his 60s then shaw can live into his fucking 80s

and even if he does die, his life will have been more worth while that that fat shits 1000 fold

Will there be any (good) way to watch this or are they still using last century's technology and paywalls to broadcast it?

/plg/ might stream it. they often stream shit like this

World's most delusional fatass more like lmao.

Botswana tourist board probs pays them a big stack of cash lol

lmaaaoooo gotteeem #slay

who the fuck steals plates from a gym, and how?

Dunno man, Shaw went to get his blood sugar, pressure and heart checked and they were "better than average". The stuff he eats is really good quality stuff so I wouldnt be surprised if he lives a long life.

more like reddit's strongest meme

Not even taking into consideration their lifestyles and fitness, Shaw's bmi is like half that of boogie.

Yep, Shaw can walk a yoke with over 1000 lbs on his back. I'm not sure if Boogie can even walk at all.

it would be funny to get some of theses HEAS fags who compare themselves to strongmen/powerlifters and just drop them in elite level competition to see them hurt themselves kek

u have to go back

weak bait, yet some retards still bite.

Eddie is /ourguy/
Shaw and thor fags back to r/fitness

Hafthor made some incredible progress from last year, Eddie is also king of squats and deadlifts. Shaw is def still extremely strong and Im fairly confident hell continue being at the top, but not without some insane competition

tired?

THAts not Mark Henry

>posts a photoshop

Qualifying heat predictions?

Shaw and Caron cruise through heat 1.
Björnsson takes a clear win in heat 2, with Licis beating Savatinov for second place by a point.
Shivlyakov memes himself into the final behind Janashia in a repeat of the 2015 contest, when Shahlaei injures himself for the hundredth time.
Hall wins his heat, Kieliszkowski takes second place.
Savickas wins the fifth heat, Hollands takes the final spot in the finals.

Also, there are two negroes in the competition. Mark Felix is 50 and might still have made the final if he wasn't up against Shaw and Caron, while Oluwatofunmi Fadesire is completely unknown to me.

The amount of eating they have to do is insane.

Here's a video of Shaw's regular diet:
youtube.com/watch?v=YQEJyjKTH9g

Here's a video of Robert Oberst's diet:
youtube.com/watch?v=bs40BtGpuCA

If true then that's pretty incredible.

I watched his 12000 calorie video and he does eat pretty clean all things considered. He also drinks mostly water.