What does Veeky Forums think of my snack?

What does Veeky Forums think of my snack?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodservicedirect.com/product.cfm/p/21354710/Peach-Fruit-Cup.htm?gclid=CjwKEAjwr_rIBRDJzq-Z-LC_2HgSJADoL57Hk4T_a6c_ZivUWh-fkjJ0elvl4XtDcDP6wXhhewMdmxoC077w_wcB
youtube.com/watch?v=X5vQV4Pm4nI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also had a fruit cup

i feel sad UUUU

what does Veeky Forums think of MY snack??

arent we supposed to eat our veggies user? I added a lil' butter and some pepper if that makes you feel better
that shit is fattening as fuck user

Only if the calories are burned off.

canned vegetables are shit. always go fresh or frozen.

what do you recommend you qt 3.14?

>Implying anyone listens to tripfags
>Implying anyone listens to vegans
>Implying traps aren't gay

Me right now

3 scoops
Creatine
Maca
150g frozen Berry
1 banana
While milk
2 fish oil

i couldn't agree more user
that's preworkout and i don't have a blender

It's sugar. It has no nutritional value, only empty calories. It is fattening, even if you burn the calories off. But we all know you won't. You're a fatty trying to bring others down with you.

Lurk more

This isnt pre workout trust me. Post workout sure. I just started crashed seriously fucking hard lmao. The protein and sugar hits you.

For preworkout its Beetroot Juice for me. Although I am totally hyped about combining garlic and vitamin C after seeing it triples arterial Nirtrous Oxide

Also I didnt work out today so this is actually my snack or a meal.

Get a cheap blender they cost nothing. Also people are throwing them out all the time on gumtree and craigslist

Gross and low effort

not everyone here is a fatty looking to reach aushwitz mode

Well, what do you recommend?

Scooby/10

Question. Do frozen veggies give all the nutrients that you would get from fresh veg? I like the convenience of them.

What website is this.
Where can I buy 25 lbs of fruit cups?

Yes. In many cases they give you slightly more nutrients. Frozen fruit and veg is very useful.

Texture of frozen veg is a little mushy though.

try googling for that product id and the text in the image too.

foodservicedirect.com/product.cfm/p/21354710/Peach-Fruit-Cup.htm?gclid=CjwKEAjwr_rIBRDJzq-Z-LC_2HgSJADoL57Hk4T_a6c_ZivUWh-fkjJ0elvl4XtDcDP6wXhhewMdmxoC077w_wcB

frozen veggies are frozen at the peak of freshness usually so they are often times more nutritious. I personally prefer frozen veggie steam bags because of the convenience and most of the time I don't like having to clean and prep my own. Just make my rice in bulk, chicken too, and then steam bag.

You should look into make bone broth from your leftover chicken and using that to cook your rice in if you havent already.

Its very healthy for your gut and joints. And people are just starting to discover the strength benefits that it can give youtube.com/watch?v=X5vQV4Pm4nI