Dying fitness jobs general

Discuss Veeky Forums jobs, need some direction in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15617989)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Firefighter
Paramedic
Police Officer
Personal trainer
Construction worker
HVAC
Plumbing
Carpenter
Mason
Archeologist

Go into a trade. You need to be fit and the demand is ridiculous.

Be a male nurse. Lifting patients, you'll be able to get a job no fucking problem, and you'll be around prime pussy.

The military.
Especially the army.

Change of pace, thanks to the obesity crisis, nurse is becoming a fitness job just from the effort required to move these massive hunks of lard around.

Male nurses are in demand for a reason.

You misspelled "Marines"

Thief

this is a load of BS perpetuated by labours/tradesmen. the idea of "brick layers strength" is a myth and most tradesmen are weak skinnyfat or fat pieces of shit

You think so?

Can confirm. Only built ones are Mexicans.

rah

He's not lying about demand though. He has a higher chance of getting a decent paying job with a technical degree rather than some meme tier Bachelors.

Farmer where??

Grew up out in the country and I'm so jealous of the strength some farm boys had. Being forced into physical labor from a young age made these guys shredded and strong by their teenage years. Then they hit the gym years ahead of the competition.

Anything where you get to be outside and not sedentary.

The main problem is that most jobs demand you to be indoors and sitting/standing at a desk most of your time, this is the main cause of health issues and fatigue.

t. actual doctor

it pays, but its not a Veeky Forums job by any means

I'm a University lecturer and spend 95% of my day sitting (but I lift weights and do cardio afterwards 6 days a week) what can I do to lessen the damage?

Lumber industry either sawmill or forest lands

Go hiking or on long walks as often as possible, get as much sunlight as possible (inb4 muh melanoma, outdoor workers have similar or LOWER incidence of malignant melanoma despite higher rates of UV exposure ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15617989)

But really, we will unfortunately never reach optimal health and fitness as long as we keep living a sedentary lifestyle.

cheers user, I'll try to plan a hike this weekend since I live near the mountainside.

Be careful and gradual though, note that the main risk factor here is acute/intermittent sun exposure (i.e. getting sunburnt), you really do need to work up a base.

OP here,. thanks my dudes.

I've pretty much screwed myself out of college in my earlier years so now my only real skill is lifts brah.

So I'm focusing on more fit jobs.