Pre-workout recommendations?

i think all these dumb sips threads are getting to me. gonna buy some preworkout on amazon today i decided, against my better judgement.

what's best and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B007XFKSDE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>'zero creatine!'

Fucking dropped

Anything less than pre-kaged is proprietary blend shit.

Read some feminism shit. The anger you feel afterwards will boost your lifts by 50%.

Actual question, why do you trip when it's clear you have little understanding of physical fitness? I'm no fan of BN by any means since he's only capable of coming across as a dick, but at least he lifts heavy weights and is clearly near the natty limit. I don't much see the purpose of using your name or thinking it adds anything to the discussion. When I see Isley, I know the info about to be dropped comes with loads of experience from past failures. When I see Lotus, I know it comes from someone finely tuned to optimizing health, when I see masT, I see an example of how to never learn. Your name otherwise holds little value due simply to having little experience and even less clout. Hell, even Trappy had info to expunge. I can only assume you use your trip for attention. Even the trips I posted (sans Trappy) post anonymously unless in their respective containment boards or when necessary.

but i'm a feminist? :O

why do we need to be an expert to have a name? i wish everyone here had names. would be easier to know who you're talking to and we could make internet friends that way. build a community, and all. i don't see much community here and that makes me a little sad.

*shrug*

i'm not breaking any rules or anything so i don't really understand why people get so worked up over it.

Reddit is >>>>>>>>>> that way

>everyone should have names

You're directly describing Reddit and Bodybuilding.com. The purpose of Veeky Forums's anonymity is the ability to post things without fear of being tied to a specific persona - it gives one the ability to be serious, funny, informative, and any of the like without worrying about the analytics of those that listen to them solely for specific content, the downside being people using as an excuse to be dicks. One can make an incredibly informative post then make another seconds later that is complete shit posting but not worry about people disregarding the good advice because both posts were anonymous. Look at Jason Blaha - he has legitimate information that no one will take seriously because it's now tied to his name.

The purpose of a name is to give a certain persona to your posts, and by doing so you carry an expectation when people see them. That's the reason why you can filter trips but not individual poster's IPs: you are directly filtering a certain personification of a Veeky Forums user who's posts you dislike.The issue is that your persona doesn't yet offer anything of value because you have little fitness experience:

>You made a thread asking how to cut
Covered in the sticky
>You make threads about workout plans
Covered in the sticky
>You made a thread about preworkouts
Covered in QTDDTOT

The only thing different about your trip, your persona, is that you're trans. That's not in any way new. Trappy did it before you and whilst also new to fitness, was at the very least well read on the subject and had half-way decent lifts at their body weight. Your trip carries no weight to it and serves as antithesis to the entirety of Veeky Forums's anonymity - it's like a pure misunderstanding of Veeky Forums's community and what makes it unique. You're currently making the same mistake as Trappy by posting with your trip when completely unnecessary, which as mentioned, serves no other purpose than attention whoring. Other communities are better for that.

this

/b/ was a giant mistake

Does anyone have the urge to fuck trappy-chan?

I don't mean a normal loving prod into his perky little bussy, no

I don't mean an angry boipussy-and-bbc adventure to boundtown neither

I have this deep and unbearable urge to take my dick and make him see a new type of jesus

I want to make his prostate give birth

I need to stuff my cock inside him and ream the tender walls of his boy anus till his cute little prolapse forces him into the hospital where i use hid throat until i blow my load into the iv

Anyone else?

t-t-trappy chan is here?

Make like a statistic and kill yourself you degenerate dick loving faggot

anyway i bought this stuff:

amazon.com/gp/product/B007XFKSDE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

thoughts?

it says for men and women so be careful with it :3

Id give you my cock too vegan

How big is your prolapse?

SIPS and internalized rage are the god-tier pre-workouts

also unironically kys asap

the stuff i bought only has 1g creatine and i'm reading that 5g is closer to where i should be each day. who wants to talk about creatine?

i'll still with the 1g for now but idk.

>waiting for package to be delivered
>has to be signed for
>forget
>get ready for gym, drink 2 scoops Mr Hyde
>finish pwo, remember package

pls hurry fedex

>ON TOPIC

Don't waste money on a pre-workout supplement, buy caffeine pills or drink coffee. All that extra shit in pre-workout is negligible, caffeine is what matters.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE

Underdosed garbage, throw it away and try again

user actually tried to ask a legitimate question on /fit

coffee
o
f
f
e
e

what's so underdosed about it? what doses should i be aiming for?

Best without DMAA
DVST8 White Cut
pic realted

Anything with DMAA or DMHA is great
RAGE with DMHA and mesomorph are great.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!