/v/irgins ask legitimate questions

/v/irgins ask legitimate questions.
Why tho?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9Wlh98dcSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can really walk around shirtless so this is second best to show off gains
>ani't see no girls complaining

that guys shirt isn't too small at all, it's just right.
it hugs his chest and arms slightly more due to having some muscle there. look at his tummy, if the shirt was wrapped around that like it was wet it would be too small. it's baggy around his tummy

nerds don't know shit about anything

his shirt doesn't look that small tho

that shirt isn't even too small. Unfit people are insecure about their shitty and soft bodies and thus make up "manly fashion standards" that dictate that you should swim in your t-shirt

t-shirt should softly hug your arms without being too tight on armpits (which would result in more sweating), while slightly loose on midsection

can't*

almost lost my virginity the other night but my cover was blown when i tried to insert it her pee hole. she stopped me instantly and asked if i even know what i'm doing. i had no choice but to confess. she got mad and kicked me out so i'm still a virgin.

how can i make sure this doesn't happen again?

>why does this shirt look small on him when it hangs like a tent on my body

What do you expect from virgin neet cucks?

They are low testorone pencil necked beta males. Whenever the topic of appearance is brought up, they tend to be the first to get jealous and say bluepilled statements.

Even before lifting I always liked snug t-shirts. I'm not wearing some wigger shit that reaches to my knees and flaps in the wind.

to be fair, we're virgin neet cucks too. Good looking ones that is

This is the girl for you, m8.

hey nobody told me women have 3 holes

Dont ever fucking say the word tummy again

>medium shirts ride up on my arms
>large shirts are like wearing a dress

Just need another inch around your arms, bro. More curls and skullcrushers

tfw big chest. Can't wear NOT tight clothing without it looking like a dress around my waist

can anyone reccommend some good white t's that dont give you pokey nipples ?

i have so much trouble finding a good fitting tshirt at 5"5

doesn't stop the bottom half of the shirt being a fucking sundress. looks like dogshit.

Make sure that next time you are about to have sex that you've lost your virginity so it doesnt happen again

Yep. Mouth, Anus, Urethra

If i'll ever come in contact with vagina im gonna aim as low as possible. T-This w-will help right?

Unironically I got around this my first time by being really drunk and asking her to put it in

That is not a tight shirt.

He's probably American. They have notoriously badly fitting clothes.

Ouch

Its not that I pick out tight shirts. Its that shirts (size L) simply can't handle my 'ceps.
> tfw medium too short but large too wide

that shirt is going a good palm bellow the hips, not small for him at all.

just locate with your finger first if you're unsure.

How to make shoulders look larger? I literally have no shoulders, feel like my hips are wider

this is something only teenagers should do. if you carry a gun it makes it impossible anyway. any adult wearing a shirt that tight = nu-male and or cuck.

work your deltoids bro

Is OHP(1pl8 but working on it) + Arnold press + occasional delt machine use enough?

What is the secret to bowling ball shoulders?

L A T E R A L R A I S E S

This only seems to happen with people excessively training their arms. Because if they properly trained their whole body, all of it would get bigger and they could get clothing that fits all around. And isn't too tight on the arms and too wide on the rest of their body.

make sure you work the rear and lateral as well, you don't want to overtrain the anterior delts and develop muscular imbalance. That could put your shoulder out of place eventually

Do the compounds hit all parts ?

But he got dubs

buy a large and have it tailored to fit
its a hassle but that's how you Veeky Forums

no, front delts get way overworked, relatively.

I got lazy with shoulder training and would only do presses because muh compounds. Your shoulders will look like shit and you will get muscular imbalance/pain from too much pressing. Do your facepulls and cable raise, delts dont need a lot of weight but they need frequency and volume imo

I have a really small frame, but I do very strict form lat raises, don't even do OHP anymore but my shoulders are "capped"
Also I thing growing your traps helps make your shoulders look bigger

KEK

sauce? also this dude needs to work pecs

dubs ain't shit

eh, your shoulders are small, and definitely not "capped".
might wanna start doing ohp again.

your back is okay, i assume you do plenty of deadlifts.
arms are okay too.

This is why you need to listen to Veeky Forums
>lower faggot

The phenomenon is obviously real but that shirt just fits. That's the proper size. You can tell it doesn't stretch anywhere. That's his size.

Then wear medium.
That wasn't difficult, was it m80?

Get with a girl that isn't a cunt.

>people that exercise
pic unrelated?

Over head press. Start with low weight and be very slow moving up. New people often fuck their shoulders up trying to OHP too much too early.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9Wlh98dcSA
>dude

wow never would've thought that came from a kill la kill parody thanks
also, you got a problem with dudes dude?

3/10 got me to reply

no it's that mako is a grill

i was talking about the dude in the OP

>pee hole

>DYEL virgins think baggy t-shirts is how everyone should dress

That shirt isn't even one size too small, it's just that they can't tell the difference with their skelly arms

Shop at h&m or forever 21

t. 6'5" Lanklet

oy vey

Tell them to put it in.
If they question, just say it's a fetish

Go to better stores then.