Sooner or later, no matter what you do, your gainz will fade

Sooner or later, no matter what you do, your gainz will fade.

So tell me again why you dedicate so much time to lifting?

glory doesn't fade.

So i dont look like you

Why make your bed? Why get up? Why have friends? Why eat food? Why be happy? Why do anything?

I dont know man, at my gym there are some dudes in their mid 50's who are pretty ripped and put the average 30 year old to shame.

I lift too, I'm just questioning it myself so don't try and flip this one me buddy, ask yourself why does 90% of your life revolve around something that will fade within months of stopping.

I, also, plan on doing TRT after my 30s

>90% of my life

Whoa nigger, sounds to me like you have no life. I spend 6-8 hours a week in the gym.

If you juice you can look good practically to your grave.

If you aren't a DYEL pleb your diet will revolve around your lifting goals and that's the biggest part, your lifting is a decent chunk too if you actually lift.

but you could look like young Alex Jones working out 2 hours a week and eating once a day...

I don't I've switched to just cardio and home workouts for some muscle and eat right to stay lean. I ain't got time to be lifting heavy shit day in and day out anymore.

only if you have good genetics

>So tell me again why you dedicate so much time to lifting?

What if you don't dedicate so much time and effort? What if you dedicate about 3-4 hours a week, make sure you eat healthy nutritious meals, but basically eat whatever you want and drink every weekend?

That's what I am doing. Since its so low effort its actually something I would have no problem with doing well into old age. Its so easy to keep as a part of my lifestyle. I am already aesthetic and I will slowly progress for the rest of my life.

post body

Why is people so idiotic as to think that you can't be muscular or pretty strong well in your 50's and 60's?

The main problem about getting old is that is harder to maintain a low bf% and you cant train as much, but you can surely put on muscle.

The birds have vanished down the sky.
Now the last cloud drains away.

We sit together, the mountain and me,
until only the mountain remains.

Because if time is in short supply it's valuable, and the time you have should be optimized.

Fade? He's just gotten more massive. #foreverbulking

get ye gone nihilist

what happened to him? how did he change so much?

he woke up

He discovered filtered water too late and has been drinking the same tap water that turns frogs gay for years.

ugh what, it's not like I spend the entire day planning out my meals. I already have a great grasp on nutrition and pretty much know what I am eating erry day for the rest of my life.

A trivial question that could be applied to any human endeavor.

Money is spent, gains fade, friends go away, food gets shit out, and women leave you. So why do anything?

The answer is that a thing is not rendered meaningless by it's finite nature. In fact, as finite creatures living in a transient world, it's the only meaning we can achieve.

dont stop ever?

it piss

I lost a girl and I'm desperate to hear her voice again and in my delusional state I fantasize that if I better myself and look good she might at least talk to me even though theres a very high chance I'll never see her again let alone be with her.

This is why I now lift.

>Sooner or later, no matter what you do, your gainz will fade.

Start doing TRT around 45 if it matters so much to you.

I lift and eat healthy because it feels good, because it keeps me sane, and I'll probably live longer because of it. Besides the true gainz are social/career gainz.

Because I enjoy it and I like the enhanced athletic ability, generally better health both mental and physical, it is good for socializing and I want to look better.

It isn't like they evaporate instantly. As long as I keep lifting I will keep my physical ability and look better than if I hadn't lifted.

Because I've seen the alternative— you grow fat, frail and ugly, and you spend your retirement suffering until you get dementia and die. It's not just about being strong, it's about taking care of yourself, and being healthy and aesthetic.

yeah and we're all gonna die so may as well kill yourself now

sooner or later we will all be dead so why not just kys now?

same reason. I want the best quality of life I can have before I reach my end