Veeky Forums make a intermediate program by vote

Veeky Forums make a intermediate program by vote.
Answers with the most (you)'s win.

PPL

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

Strength focus?

Aethetic focus?
>(ottermode)

(you)
this

(im the guy im replying to btw)

Mass focused?
>(Get big mang)

(You)
OH no senpai YES!!!

(replying to myself again

(You)
YES we ALL choose THIS

Texas Method

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

PPL, i get it, what will be he focus of the program.
>See

fucking hell those tats

ive got 2 free passes to thta gym

If I only care about aesthetics can I do PPL without the L?

I wear skinny jeans.

If you only care about aesthetics then yes go ahead and fuck up your aesthetics by only working half your body

I want thin model legs and wear SLP.

If you put it that way then ss gomad

SS + GOMAD will make me look like a centaur. Think I'll pass.

Do MADMILK then.

What's the point in getting tattoos? It makes it harder to see your gains.

Everytime I've hooked up with a chick, they ask "do you have any tatoos?" and "do you smoke?" Dudes get them because it's a retarded way of saying "I'm dangerous" by getting your skin scarred.

Texas Method, dork.

M-MADMILK?

Yeah, but without the weeby internet stutter

W-what i-is M-MADMILK?

This. Do MADMILK.

MADMILK > all

that's not a program you retard, programs have progression and usually include a template for a routine. an example of a program would be Veeky Forums greyskull lp or sheiko. ppl is a routine. you're not intermediate.

What the hell is madmilk

For natural lifters lifting heavy is the best way to get big. Do one of the many Sheiko or 5/3/1 programs out there. If I had to make one though it'd be something like this:
Monday: volume squats, heavy bench and 100 reps for chest/posterior chain assistance and 5 sets of something decent for core work
Wednesday: volume ohp, deadlift assistance (speed work), tricep/bicep/shoulder assistance 50 reps each group
Friday: heavy squat, heavy dead, volume bench
Saturday: bodybuilding back day, just a bunch of rows and pull ups and upper back work and shit
eat like motherfucker and get enough sleep
For ottermode do anything, even if you fuck around as long as your diet is alright you'll end up ottermode. You have to have a shit diet or specifically lift to not get ottermode to not end up there.

Wat is madmilk?

Muslims all destroy mankinds' illusions, like kindness

That was so well done.

What is MADMILK?

Mothers against damning, malicious injustices like killing

What is madmilk tho.

Wat madmilk

You'd know if you had Veeky Forums gold.

Is Veeky Forums gold madmilk? How do I do it? Do i need a spotter?

Hey, what's madmilk?

Can you tell me what is MADMILK?

Tell me about madmilk

Malk

Tell me is MADMILK

>2017
>not knowing what MADMILK is
>never gonna make it

I will you for
ADMILK
M

Madmilk me bruh.

Guys can madmilk?

sheiko 4 day small load

accessory
1 press superset 1 pull accessory + core superset rear delts mon wed fri

delts/arms on saturday

There's a dude at my gym who'd been doing MADMILK for the last 2 months, and is getting pretty huge. I'm on a cut right now but as soon as I'm finished I'm getting on the MADMILK express to Gainsville