Be working out at the gym

>be working out at the gym
>sweaty and no make up
>can feel men slowly hovering closer
>can feel them "subtly taking glances"
>go to another station
>dude follows leaving a small distance in between

why do men do this? in the classroom as well or at a cafe, or in the library. just within any public environment, they will hover around you and study you. it freaks me the fuck out.

wtf dude they can't be older than 14...

if youre a 6-7/10 or above working out at the gym its going to happen literally no matter what

Most women try to activate the romance instinct in men, as it is wholesome and protective. Somehow you've managed to activate the rape instinct, probably by grunting obnoxiously, wearing provocative clothing, and making a spectacle of yourself.

Dont worry, Islam will beat you into submission soon enough whore.

Cause you're like a majestic forest creature and we want to appreciate your beauty but also don't want to spook you by getting too close and make you run away

pretty much this.

It's like when a chick sees a deer out in the wild. It is pretty much the same thing only we do it because we subconsciously want to fuck the deer.

You bitches will never be happy will you. First we can't fuck you, then we can't touch you, then we can't catcall you, now we can't look at you

It is hard to resist your dicks wishes.

>subconciously

This is the general idea. Don't take it the wrong way, most guys don't mean any harm. They just don't really know better.

only if you're ugly

Just dress like a fucking guy. oversized shirt and sweats. no one will notice you.

I dont understand why women bitch about being noticed when they wear skimpy or tight clothes.

mashalla
stop hovering around the squat rack you dumb cunt

If you don't like it then don't wear booty shorts and a sports bra to the gym, cunt.

women are disgusting, annoying and in the way. go back to cuckdit you white knight beta cuck

You're just paranoic. Nobody cares about you you stupid slut

Maybe no one is concerned about you at all and they're just trying to work out.

Not everything is about you you dumb cunt. If guys wanted to talk to you, they'd talk to you. Otherwise they'd just leave you alone (Which is what it sounds like they're doing).

i've been hurt too, user.

>stop hovering around the squat rack you dumb cunt

This. Bitches are always around the squat rack, and I have to feel like an idiot and ask them if they're using it. Especially the women that leave weights on the squat rack, then go all the way to the other side of the gym. You're the worst.

cope, if you actually still like women you are just a straight up retarded cuck

This, don't wear form fitting yoga pants if you dont want me to look at your ass.

You're in a gym working out, no one gives a shit about you, because they're all there to work out as well. Stop imagining all this attention and fucking focus on your workout like every single other person there.

>Station
why

>implying I never went in the woods in an attempt to fuck deer

dont hang around niggers/shitskins bra

This should work
My exGF dressed like a guy most of the time
It was unattractive as fuck, and annoying.
It made her look like a little boy

Give it 15 years and no one will do this anymore.

what a nice chloe

B-I-N-G-O

kek
what a post

This post took on so many angles
10/10

You'd fit in both on /an/ and /out/
Congratulations

Do you have to like everyone that you fuck?

from the left
>faces
>hair
>legs
>tits
>dresses
3,2,4,1 BONUS MULTPLIER EXPOSED SHOULDERS
>overall

jesus

Wait so are you trying to tell me that if you see a guy you think is attractive, you don't look at him and or hover nearby to check him out?

OP, I doubt men care about you as much as you imagine they do. Women are so full of themselves that they seldom realize that there are things in this universe infinitely more interesting than them.

insha'Allah (piss be upon Him)
great post

Wrong

>hair

Legs
4, 1, 2, 3

Face
4, 3, 2, 1

Overall
Same, 4 2 3 1

>he likes updos

Did you dump her when she started dressing like a woman?

No they don't. You're not that attractive. If I paid attention to everyone in the gym there would always be someone who looks like they're stalking me around when in reality they're just doing their thing.

>Somehow you've managed to activate the rape instinct