/fat/ "Ran out of Wojaks" edition

Welcome to /fat/ general!

/fat/ generals are for fat members of Veeky Forums who want to:
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights and doing cardio
>drink water and black coffee exclusively for three weeks and shit your intestines out when you eat solid food
Here we ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support to each other. All of us on this thread are supposed to know losing weight when you're fat is simple thermodynamics; if you put in less than you burn, you will lose weight. It's literally a piece of cake (or two or three.) At the end of the day, this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for any number of reasons. Please take note that there are morons who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their own fucked up autistic views. Just remember the golden rule of weight loss: if your calorie intake is less than what you burn, you WILL lose weight. Another thing to keep in mind are that if you're an autistic spaghetti spiller when you're a fatty you'll still be one when you're in shape. This is only to improve your health and anything else is another issue.

If you're new:
>Read the Sticky
→ #
>pretend to ignore all the "read the sticky" fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that number you lose weight, can go lower but remember to never go too low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week as it happens
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/
myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/SucME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how's everyone doing tonight? i'm feeling good, i dropped four pounds this week instead of three

Reply to this with your current weight, goal weight and starting weight

>cw 222 lbs
>sw 277 lbs
>gw 200

just kill me i'm plateauing

I bought a foot pump to blow up the tires on my mountain bike and it's nowhere to be found
second one I've bought, never even got a chance to use it
wish I could catch the toerag who keeps nicking them

Niggers, definitely.

So i installed the myfitnesspal app on my phone, started counting my calories and I switch jobs at work to something a bit more physical, stocking shelves and unloading the truck at a retail store. Went from 236 to 230.5. Is this normal? Someone before mention water retention. Not sure. I do drink plenty of water. 2100 calorie diet.

CW: 177
GW: First 160 then 145 then 130
SW: 205

I'm just got over plateauing at 212-217, weird thing is that the day before I cheated and had a chocolate silk pie. Woke up to the scale displaying 210. My guess is break the diet for one day, a switch in your diet may break the plateauing.
TL;DR Switch up your diet, it may break the plateau.

>Went from 236 to 230.5
How long?

7 days.

Water weight probably

Is true lemon Veeky Forums /fat/ approved? I need something to replace my sweet soda and tea addiction.
Apparently you can buy straight from the manufacturer for a tenth of the cost in the store.

Had a burger and 5 beers yesterday, but it's okay because other than these, i only ate 4 boiled eggs.
Also got my paycheck, gonna buy my first gym pass on Monday.

I kind of regret not taking a pic before i started.

drink more water. start lowering the amount of soda you drink each day until you only drink water.

I've decided I need to start lifting but I honestly have no idea where to begin.
I've never wanted to do weight training of any kind, I was just fixated on not being fat.

but water is boring and muh cravings, the true lemon etc used stevia. No sugar, carbs or salt.

why do you need to start lifting? if you only want to lose weight it's much better not to do any kind of exercise because it makes you hungry

>water is boring
lmao what, water is tasty asf. true lemon should be fine, theres also ..mad.. milk.

mad milk?

because I'm turning into a shapeless skinnyfat mess
sure I can fit into medium clothes now, but my body looks like a childs

Still one day left this week and Im already 400 grams below my goal weight for this week.

do the saitama routine
let us know when you unlock godmode

Cardio makes you hungry, resistance training does the opposite. Also, you're a dumbass not getting free newb gains on a cut. A pound of muscle lost is a half pound more fat to lose to get to your target body fat percentage.

Been running M T W T. Took yesterday off for a stiff knee, not that I couldn't do it, going to do the same today to make sure I'm 100% and start back tomorrow or Monday.

New low at 194lb on the scale today (started 236lb). Current goal is 182lb so that's still 6 weeks away at 2lb a week. It would be nice to get into the 80s before the end of the month.

I'm concerned about the new diet I've been writing for myself. It looks like it's going to costs me £92 on meat alone for the month. That's a large chicken breast, 4oz flank/skirt steak a day and 5oz pork a day which is only 800-900 calories. Then veggies, fruit and eggs to top it off if I need extra calories from exercising stick some instant noodles on top.

I'm going to have to start looking into this protein shake thing.

i fucking hate you why you posted that image
im glad im not fat so i can eat it if i want but its 4am here and im starving fuck youhhhh

building muscle increases your BMR and promotes fat loss quicker than diet alone
noob gains and a better physique is just a bonus

6-7 lb is standard water weight. Always weigh yourself in the morning after a piss to get a solid baseline.

Im staring at this picture and I dont feel anything. I wouldn't eat this. Not anymore

Yes, because after all the hard work, we know the value of every fucking calorie we worked so hard to rid our self of. This food is just not worth it.

making a Veeky Forums joke but whatever I'm just saying milk as an alternative.

oh sorry, I forgot to write "picture unrelated"

wojak you niggers

Hey guys. Ive been focusing on cutting down to a 6pack for almost a month now. Im actually disappointed its taking so long. Anyways, i have some advice.
I quit redbull and pizza cold turkey. The other day the cravings hit me and i ate one single slice, instant gyno. Same happened with one single redbull. The swelling in my midsection was clear and obvious both times. Avoid at all costs.
My goto snack is hi fat and hi vitamin.
Next time a craving hits you try this:
>Some thinly sliced block cheese
Yes you buy the block and cut it yourself
>Paired with a tart fruit
Pineapple and kiwi work really well

Hope it helps.

fat fucks

I doubt

Just some tips on how to deal with cravings

first progress pic i ever post
from pic 1 to 2 solely cardio and eating less
pic 2 to 3 solely lifting, sometimes counting calories

how much longer lads?

>having cravings
are you pregnant?

From the looks at my belly, yes.

Age and height?

Your goal weight and your height? Im guessing you are tall

that progress is really nice

Friday was a hard day. Cutting and weed wacking the grass killed me because it was so hot.

Started at 256lbs
Current from last Sunday 248lbs
Given how hard this week was I expect a good number come Sunday with my weekly weigh in.

I have no real weight goal yet. Certainly want to get back under 200 lbs though

Bodyweight fitness or greyskull lp I'd reccomend

I ate 2 sandwiches and some salmon soup last night and Im still full as fuck

from left to right 19, 21, 22
6'4/195cm

thank you, i have no goal weight, i just want to be lean so i can start bulking

pic related is from the same time as the first pic in my progress pic

You're basically at where I was a few weeks ago

Keep going, you're gonna make it!

Fuck, got super hungry last night and ate one of these. 400 calories in one.

But I didnt eat much yesterday in general (small breakfast and dinner only) so I dont think I broke the 1500 calorie line.

holy shit i'm back in high school

If you're not lifting you are wasting your time. Plain and simple. Start lifting you saggy skin sacks.

Hey, I've been using myfitnesspal, and I've just noticed that I can do anything at all to my fitness profile and the caloric goal never changes. Whether I want to gain a pound per week, lose two pounds per week, be extremely active, sedentary, myfitnesspal always and only tells me to eat 2,140 calories. What's going on? is my account bugged? Am I doing it wrong? Is this site a piece of shit?

Hello buds. Long time no talk.

SW: 277
CW: 220
GW: 175

Been to the gym four times since Sunday. Pretty terrific! Upped lifts today and did 2 more minutes on stairmaster today than ever before.

I'm on 3rd big mac right now, gonna start next week.

40kg down, 40 more to go. How much do you lads still have to lose?

How did you achieve this in such short time?

does it ever get any easier? my lovehandles are killing me

godspeed mate

It's not me.
But he lifted weights. No cardio.
m.imgur.com/gallery/SucME

T-tiny bit

Like I said, I'm not all that much less than you

I'll be glad as fuck when they're gone too

You will never start and you will always be a failure if you don't start right now.

Fat lot of help you guys are. I guess the automatic calculator is broken for me. I just set my goal and macros manually in the Goals section. Oh well.

5'11

CW: 215
GW: 170
SW: 240

Not doing too bad. Trying to keep it under 1,800 calories a day and have been trying intermittent fasting with positive results. Gonna work out tomorrow and weight in. I'm thinking I should be down 2-3 since my last weigh in.

This. If I'm gonna cheat and have a high calorie meal it will be some quality Italian food or something. Not fucking fast food grease poison.

Install the app instead. Sometimes the calorie thing doesn't update right away.

According to multiple calculators I'd need about 2600 kcal to maintain my weight. I want to lose weight, obviously. How much calories do you recommend me to eat /fat/? Right now Im eating 1600kcal

1800-2000 for a healthy weight loss.

You're going to lose some muscle dieting 1000kcal below maintenance. It's not a race, you could probably get along more than adequately on 2000kcal.

Spend a week counting every calorie you consume. Try to hit maintenance every day, no going over. Then every week go down 250 calories. Keep doing that until you feel like you can't sustain that for forever if you absolutely had to, then stick with that for a month or so. Then subtract another 250 if you feel like you possibly could.

eat at your goal maintenance indefinitely

Thanks for the tip. The calorie calculator works perfect on mobile. I wish they'd fix their site, it's totally broken for me in that respect.

Got on the scales this morning, down to a low 212 again, despite eating a ton of vegetables last night and the night before without taking a dump. Once I take a shit this should go even lower.

I think what held me back before was all the cheat meals like takeout that I wasn't counting properly, had one every week or two and it just raped my progress. Now I'm back on the wagon it's a steady weight loss which makes sense, as I'm doing a 1200kcal diet at 212.

I've had a cheat meal every week for the last year and some months and it hasn't noticeably hampered my progress.

The thing is though that cheat meal is essentially the only thing I eat that day. Large enough to keep me full for the entire day, but not calorie dense enough to go over my TDEE by any detrimental amount.

nothing wrong with cheating as long as you cheat smart.

Yeah I didn't cheat smart when I thought I did. Looking back on it I did shit like having a big greasy Italian pasta meal with breaded mushrooms, didn't realise the mushrooms had lots of batter on them so had tons of hidden calories, besides the bread.

Might be that I also cheated a shit load last week after I finished my retarded pointless degree. I just had to cool off after a week of constant pressure, and knowing that I am pretty fucked going forward because my degree is shit. So I had 2-3 days of eating cheese and way too many snacks.

The good side is that despite times I've cheated I've never put on weight, just stayed the same.

just fixing myself a little snack

You are literally me 2 years ago.

My major has no job market and I'm kinda doubling down by going to grad school this year. Could be worse though, so I'm not too bothered.

Dear god

At least I'm not a complete whale at the moment and have a lot more confidence. I'd be so fucking suicidal if I was still such a fat fuck who could barely exercise, and I had to find a job or continue my stupid degree.

Not a bad starting spot. But the last 10-20 lbs would take ages to lose.

indefinitely can be a long time

That's smart. I usually eat to maintenance on a cheat day. But I don't do them often.

is there any truth to somatypes whatsoever?
I feel like I've been all 3 through this journey of mine

That's not even close to 20k kcal. That's atleast 40k kcal

doin alright.
current: 118,5kg
starting: 205kg
goal: 80kg

>i dropped four pounds this week instead of three
good job my mugga

Start: 100 kg
Current: 92 kg
Goal: 85~ kg

This week

Anyone know some tips how to stabilize low blood pressure?
It's been getting really bad recently, I see black for 3-5 seconds every time I stand up.
I'm eating around 1200 calories, so not super low (around 500 lower than my TDEE).

lay off the estrogen
worked for me

Sodium my dude.

still got at least 20kg to go

>take off shirt
>analyse body for first time in a while
>blatantly going for bear mode
Weird kind of feel

Will try that out, thanks.

So I just kinda started excercising, not really having a plan. I've been doing well on a diet and taking one hydroxycut a day. Should I have a plan? I started like a week ago and the scale says i went from 293 to 288

you need a goal before you can make a plan

thats water weight. You dont really need a plan too soon. Just lose weight, keep exercising and stick to your diet.

Yes, have a plan, no plan means you will inevitably fuck up. Set a calorie per day goal that is 1000 or more less than your maintenance, I'd recommend 2000 to start off, then go from there.

>hydroxycut
don't fall for diet pills
Eat below TDEE
You'll have a better idea of what you want as you go.
Get used to this it's your life for at least the next year and a half or so assuming no lapses. And then
ideally for forever

I was snacking on peanuts whilst playing video games last night and I noticed that I couldn't concentrate
chewing something whilst doing something else just felt so weird

Poor multitasking skills man.

I had a psuedo goal of 10 pounds before June 5th. I do light cardio and work my muscles. And to people that tell me to cont calories I know for a fact I'm eating way less and decent food.

>I know for a fact I'm eating way less and decent food.
No you don't

also your goal should be 100 pounds at least

never used to be a problem
it's the only way to get through a dozen doughnuts without realising it

Can anyone here vouch for the heavy duty exercise bikes I seen on Amazon and Walmart?

I've just dropped to 350 pounds and have been looking at different bikes, but I don't know if I would be better off getting an actual exercise bike or one of those silly looking under the desk pedal systems.

The 400 pound weight limit folding bikes are pretty cheap, but I can never find a real video review on them. Just infomercials

You should make your goal be to lose x amount over a long period of time, then aim to lose a couple pounds a week over that period at your weight.

That part is pretty concrete, but how you go about losing the weight in terms of diet is up to you. Infinite possibilities, personally I am a vegetarian who eats 1200kcal or so of mostly vegetables, weetabix and a small snack or two every day. You could be a memer who eats half a pizza every day if you wanted. So long as you hit the calorie goal it doesn't matter.