What made you want to lift?

For me it was an experience in the teen hangout place in my city, the bouncer/security guy there broke up a fight and carried 2 highschool aged kids out by their necks to the parking lot. Made me want to be that guy.

How about you? pls no for the girls posts

To look like this guy. Not even memeing.

How long ago was that and is that still what makes you lift?

>deployed
>black Haitian supply man
>jacked beyond all compare
>5 plate deathlifts for reps
>teaches me his ways
>LaFond you crazy fucker I will never forget you

One day i want to join a manowar cover band so i have to get the aesthetic somehow

God, you are a fag!

friends getting fit and me feeling inadequate as a result
now I'm fit but feeling inadequate for different reasons
on the plus side, I'm fit. Net gain.

This

I've been lifting for a week now. Bulking + PPL, 5'11", 150 lbs

No, I'm not a fag. I just want ottermode, which is something I hope to attain in a year or two.

Pic related: think my arms have gotten more defined

>I've been lifting for a week now
> think my arms have gotten more defined
oh sweetie

Here are my arms prior to lifting // before pic

I'm sick of being a skinny fat loser. Working out has been the best thing to ever happen to my life. I will make it.

Lmao2jap

Thats alright, buy stop posting your week progress, its embarrassing.

That's kind of the point. In a year from now, I'll be much better looking. Might as well get over myself sooner than later.

i passed out giving a presentation after i lost my place. everyone in the class made jokes on me, especially when I got put a group for the final presentation. i started lifting then and never looked back.

immense gains, im a completely different person. confident. good looking. but still might pass out because fuck cardio, kills gains.

To distance myself as much as possible from who I have been for the last 24 years

This tbqh

My life has been a source of constant embarrassment. Time to do something about it.

for mental health

i always used to think of myself as big and strong throughout school, and into my later teenage years this became less and less true compared to my peers so i decided to become bigger and stronger than everyone again
and girls, obviously
now i do it cos it feels good and makes me feel good about myself, and cos i'm used to it i guess. girls are an occasional bonus, but i don't think i'll get more (of the girls i wanna attract) by getting bigger/more shredded than i am now, i'm doing it cos i want it

aspirations of being a superhero

It's good for my concentration ability and fights depressions. So I keep doing it. No real reason beyond that. People giving you more respect is a nice bonus I guess.

i wanted to be strong enough to hold my now ex-gf in hands while fucking

I just have a size difference fetish.

The Golden One

he looks like this kid

I wish that girl on the right was my girlfriend

>unfortunate life circumstances and genes lead to depression
>mobbing in professional life compound it
>antidepressants for 3 years make me fat and thin my hair
>gf leaves me
>later on starts dating a guy whose only advantage over me is a better physique

I take a year off medical school, need to keep depression away without the antidepressants, begin making drastic life changes, and start to become ubermensch

to be better than the average normie faggot

Because I like eating and don't like being fat, also being physically capable is nice.

Have all the genes for heart issues later in life, being fat definitely won't help so started lifting to try and lower risks.

>girl
>not male-identifying genderless river spirit/dragon

Bleached