Body fat %

Hey Veeky Forums, are there any methods of measuring body fat accurately without doing some Nazi Space Magic?
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html
Is this accurate enough?
Alternatively, maybe someone can post that infographic with different body fat %?

Tbh it doesn't matter. You're fat as shit and that's all you need to know. So, work out, and go on a cut

Eh. Fat as shit is a bit harsh.
I do have muscles and feelings.
They aren't fucking great, but they are still there.

You really think I care about your feelings? And what muscles lol?

Look bud, I'm gonna tell you what everyone is thinking when they see you: you look like a lazy sack of shit.

So, work out and put the fork down and count/track your calories.

/thread

>Fat as shit is a bit harsh
>file name
Yeah, right. Deep down you know it's true. Do something about it and stop pontificating. Read the sticky.

Understood. Now to proceed and end my existence because people are being mean to me on the internet.
It's not like I can just get up and leave.

Bf is pretty irrelevant desu. If you look good then you look good

You should probably get up and go to the gym fatass.

From the image I'd say 100% fat.

The knife is in a kitchen and gym is further.

You act like a pussy, and you look like a pussy. I'm telling you man, even if you don't want to work out, you can still put the fork down and lose weight. Are you truly happy with what you see on the mirror? Don't tell me, tell it to yourself with honesty.

Seriously OP forget the body fat calcs. Do a couple of calcs for your tdee and average em out. Go on a cut. Preferably 500cal or a 20% defecit. If you can't be bothered to do proper macros at the very least do the 0.8-1.2g protein per pound of body weight. This is important as shit. Eat enough protein. Go to the gym and lift weights 3 times a week. You've probably never lifted weights in your life. Newbie gains will let you build some muscle while cutting to a certain extent. Do some cardio on off days. Even a half hour will do you don't need to run a marathon. Do this for 6 months then come back and complain if you still don't like the way you look.

What the fuck is that
looks like you're pushing a fat roll up

Oh I am getting motivated!
This is amazing! I feel the willpower! Is this how you really do it? Just put the fork down, get up and go outside, into the World?

Can you fuck off back to plebbit? No one is trying to motivate you. You're just being a passive aggressive beta bitch. Stop being fat or fuck off.

Yes.

Put the fork down, lift, and stop trying to make yourself feel better by trying to be edgy on the internet.

You look and sound like a fucking loser, but you are salvageable if you wake up right now.

You don't need motivation, you need discipline and to cut the imbecilic mindset you currently have.

You are unattractive. Simple as that. Women and men look at you with disgust, and will treat you differently from others. It's a shallow world, but it's true.

I don't give a shit what you do, to be honest. But really, wallowing in self-pity will get you nowhere. And yes, it really is that simple. Just walk outside, sign up for a gym if you can, and don't eat like a fat ass.

To be fair, and this might shock you, I am already going to the gym and counting calories, and having a food diary and trying not to be a sack of shit, but only since February. So nothing to show yet for it. BUT!
If you'd be so kind and answer the BF% question I have in the OP without calling me retard and all the other shit, that would be great.

So instead of telling us that beforehand, you decided to act like a colossal fuck up? Wow man, great job. Why don't you fuck off.

>Nazi
>Magic?
Nazis are anti-magic (except Himmler). Learn to history.

"fat as shit is a bit harsh"

I'm saying this as someone who used to be obese... you're delusional dude.

There is literally no reason for you to find your bf%. It accomplishes nothing and will tell you nothing. There is no way to accurately gauge your bf% from a picture. You could be anywhere from 18%-35%.

Stop asking dumb questions and keep going to the gym/cutting weight till you're not fat.

Telling you what? That I have stopped being a sad sack of shit two months ago? How the fuck does it affect the fact that NOBODY even tried to answer the OP? You can get a job yourself, you cocksucker. I hope you choke on a dick next time you are going to suck a dick in gym showers.
>inb4 projecting
Yeah,no.
I was trying to make a weight loss diary, with BF% in it. Not like it is mandatory, but I figured it would be good to know. All I got was a bunch of hate for it.
Good thing I don't really care.

I think you're something like 30% bf. Heres a pic I googled.
But truly bf % doesn't matter. Cut and lift until youre happy at what you see in the mirror. Good luck m8.

I know the only reason you want to know your bf% is because you don't see any results and are already waning on motivation.

It's been 3 months after a lifetime of sloth, have patience.

You still sound like a faggot, but if you stop lifting and eating right you will truly be a failure of a man.

What the fuck are you on about, fatty? Dude, you're bodyfat % is irrelevant because you're fat as shit, so keep cutting. Furthermore, how the fuck were we suppose to know that you were supposedly hitting the gym and on a cut? You didn't mention that, and instead acted like a whiny faggot.

Go fuck yourself, ugly sack of shit. Because no woman will.

>I know the only reason you want to know your bf% is because you don't see any results
But you are wrong. I read the sticky and gathered that no need to look for results immediately. I was giving myself six months to a year before I'll do the before/now thing. I just wanted to have my BF% in weight loss diary.

Here's a tip: don't waste your time.

But your question has been answered already. Bf% doesn't matter.

If you want to track progress then measure waist size and maybe some caliper measurements. Take pictures every week. That's good enough. Otherwise pick a calculator and enter your stats every week and see if there's changes. Doesn't matter how accurate it is as long as you can observe progress. But weight, pictures, and waist size should be enough for that, honestly.

Okay. Thanks.
P.S. You are the faggot. I didn't fucking ask if body fat percentage was relevant to anything. I asked if someone know a good calculator and/or the picture with different BF%. Are you not only sucking cocks constantly but also can't into reading?

Get the fuck over it. Running from things that "hurt your feelings" is why the west is about to fucking die.

Have fun getting a woman with that personality. Or laughable body.

user I get that you're upset that people wouldn't lie to you about your being a fat shit but you really need to fix that locus of control.

You do understand that no feelings were really hurt, right?
Sure. Don't forget to wipe that semen of your face when walking out of showers.
But I am not upset, user. It is all in good fun, Pat.

It's apparent that your feelings are hurt more than mine. Just let that sink into your mind for a moment.

You sound mad as hell bro

>You do understand that no feelings were really hurt, right?
You say after insulting everyone in the thread for not going along with your ego-preservative nonsense.

>You are unattractive. Simple as that. Women and men look at you with disgust, and will treat you differently from others. It's a shallow world, but it's true.

Maybe at meat markets, but nobody gives a fuck in the professional world. You just won't be seen as or become a leader if you are not attractive.

>but nobody gives a fuck in the professional world
lol. Just stop. Being attractive let's you get away with so much shit regardless. Of course, you'd never know.

Whatever keeps you in check, I guess.
Sound vs. Are. Can you understand that?
I only (hopefully) insulted people who were trying to insult me. Hope they aren't mad or anything. Hope you aren't one of them.

>but nobody gives a fuck in the professional world.
Underaged confirmed.

>he's still going
user put down the cake and go for a walk. It's more productive than desperately trying to convince people that you're totally hip and neat.

No, I'm not insulting you because I'm mad, I'm insulting you because I'm bored, honestly. And because they initially weren't meant as insults -- you really do look like a fat sack of shit. Anyway, whatever man. Hope your blood pressure didn't rise too high or anything.

>but nobody gives a fuck in the professional world

You're insanely naive.

do you think people give a shit how some stem-lord autist looks as he pulls in 100k a year? yeah obviously looks are important in management, sales, law, politics, any positions of leadership but do you think it matters for fucking anything else?

Convince who exactly? An anonymous person on a Croatian spider sharing board? Get over yourself.
Yeah man. Same here. I was totally only pretending to be mad, bro. No need to get your panties in a twist.

I don't know what else to tell you, other than that you are unattractive, gluttonous, and absolutely repulsive. I hope you remember that until you lose that weight, fatty,

Yo Veeky Forums,
is it better to be delusional that you look good and be cool with it, or see that you are a fat fuck and cry and moan about it?

If you don't know what to say to people, good rule is not to say anything. You know why? Not to sound retarded.
I'll be sure to print out your motivational quote and frame it on my wall. Thanks again!

Obviously the former. People like OP sound miserable.

>do you think people give a shit how some stem-lord autist looks as he pulls in 100k a year?
Yes, they do. Physical attractiveness and facial symmetry is the number one correlate to high function. Attractive people tend to be smarter and more productive.
It's worse than that. His body is shit, true, but his personality is twice as repulsive.

>but his personality is twice as repulsive
Because he didn't roll over?

show me some empirical data faggot

This. Intelligence and attractiveness, and other desirable genetics, tend to go hand in hand.

I'm at Yale and tons of people fit that description. And it's not confirmation bias, either.

wow sick anecdotal evidence bro you got me, guess we should gas all the disgusting ugly people that work jobs more valuable to the world than any of you retarded faggots could ever work

>This. Intelligence and attractiveness, and other desirable genetics, tend to go hand in hand.
Take a good long fucking look at intelligent people in the world, you dumb faggot.
>go hand it hand
HA!

I mean, if you say so. That's not what I implied, at all.
Take a good long fucking look at unintelligent people in the world, you dumb faggot.

ITT: fatties and ugly people, maybe even ugly fatties getting triggered

>Take a good long fucking look at unintelligent people in the world, you dumb faggot.
And I'd see pretty people and ugly people, fat people and skinny people, obese whales and super-Chad people. You know what? You'd see the same if you weren't brain-dead.

>Take a good long fucking look at intelligent people in the world, you dumb faggot.
Okay. And they tend to be attractive and well groomed, especially in the physical sciences.

>Take a good long fucking look at intelligent people in the world, you dumb faggot.
Wow you really bought into the Jew's "Myth of the Nerd" didn't you? Here's a hint, that entire archetype is an attempt to mask their infiltration into white societies. That's why every 80s comedy is about some nebbishy nerd kike taking down the aryan chad.

Yes, I also see literal autistic people who often aren't attractive/don't take care of their appearance. This can also be applied to meth addicts, social deviants, and prisoners.

More often than not, intelligent people tend to be attractive.

I honestly feel bad for you. You have a disgusting body but your personality is the real tragedy here... what are your redeeming factors? Have any?

>redeeming factors
I am a superb cook. Does that count?