Mah naim iz Geff

Anyone watching him? Solid advice or not? Is he natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjiZaCJ6tCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably on some TRT since he's gotten older.
He's been training for a long ass time, and he knows his shit pretty well. He gives the best advice.

Jeff cavalier is the real deal, his physiotherapist videos are great too, had one on shoulder pain, solved my problem in days.

His videos on biomechanics are based, ie when he explains conditions or when he explains how to adapt exercises. Have not seen any of his workout programs but seems to focus heavily on accessory exercises without focus on improving 1rm strength. I'd say his physique is obtainable natty, even in regards to the massive biceps and extreme vascularity

what's wrong with his face?

Example of a guy that would look much better high a fatter face.

he need some neck work

hes absolutely not natty but he knows his stuff

Why does he market his stuff to normies? they don't give a fuck about his kind of advice

he seems to be pretty succesful in his venture, who are you to give out business advice?

>"What's up guys, Jeff Cavaliere, Athlean-X dot com, here to show you how to jerk off with this 10lbs dumbbell to hit this muscle in a very specific movement pattern that really makes you feel the burn"

This thread is the first I have heard of him. Thanks for this, 0P

>Don't do THIS!!!
>X exercise is WRONG (IMPINGEMENT!!!)
>Why you should NEVER do X!!!!111
>TOP X WORST mistakes
>STOP doing X or your mother will DIE in her sleep TONIGHT!!!!

Other than retarded clickbait titles and constant program shilling, he's decent.

`His don't do this for neck exercises has saved lives, user. youtube.com/watch?v=wjiZaCJ6tCA

> pro athlete trainer
show me a single pro athlete hes trained

no hes not

a lot of his videos to maximize DB gains are retarded to me. leaning in on the wrist doing heavy OHP with DBs sounds like an excellent way to hurt yourself. why even bother with these tips when you can just add weight and supplement the more limited ROM using accessories? he's the prime example of autism in fitness.

>show me a single pro athlete hes trained

>Head Physical Therapist and Assistant Strength Coach for the New York Mets

>ugly face
>sick body
>gives better advice than anyone else
>clickbaits hard because jewtube is a shit place to "work" anyways
>goofy humor

Meh, he's decent.

He's like 160lbs... and ONLY uses half natty lighting. Seriously, if he isn't in his gym with his crew/lighting he has a shirt on bc he wouldn't look 1/2 as good.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he did a 1-2 day water cut and shot like a weeks worth of videos at a time given that he uses a small camera crew to shoot his vids, would make sense to film more than one a day, which means it'd make sense to do a small physique prep before hand. This part is just speculation, though.

>has a shirt on
Yeah he really needs to start training his neck and traps more.

hes jewish

Eh, Jeff seems hit or miss.

Some stuff seems dead-on, and others seems like complete bullshit. For example, I was looking up videos for buttwink help, and Jeff says it's literally all hamstring flexibility which isn't right. There's a ton of different stuff on hip mobility, ankle mobility, hip socket stuff that could all be the reason why I get butt wink.

I also hate his fucking meme titles "DO NOT SQUAT Until you watch this video!"

sure thing :)

Found him while looking for a good neck exercise, but his other stuff seems useful

thats how I found him!

He's awesome, i always feel like i lesrn more about my body when i watch his videos.

he made that up though