Alright Veeky Forums, I need help...

Alright Veeky Forums, I need help. I need advice so hopefully this is that one off chance here that I don't het togtfo straight away.

Here's the story:
>be me
>19, female, absolute fat fuck.
>92kg and only 158cm tall
>have had a battle with depression and self esteem my whole life and had been diagnosed with boderline personality disorder at a young age.
>have tried going to the gym but get terrified of people watching me because I'm so fat. Have panic attacks cause I'm a fucking loser.
>tried weight loss shakes and diet pills.
>this has been going on for too long
>all of a sudden i meet 10/10 guy who is very fit, romantic, good looking,loves hiking and is into anime, gaming and shit
>every time I'm with him I just get more and more ashamed of how big i am and how lazy myself and my depression has made me.
>it's getting to the point where I'm pushing him away and I feel like there's no escape.

Veeky Forums what keeps you motivated, what are good dietary habits, what exercise should i be doing daily? Literally anything that helps because i know i need to turn my life around and make myself better.

>pic related: me and my partner

I'm asking for real help guys so please.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_augmentation#Fat_grafting_techniques
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>good looking
Let's not be crazy here.
But seriously look up couch to 5k and beginner's programs like that. Once you start to get some momentum going with running (will take 3-4 weeks), it will make getting into more complicated stuff much easier.

I'll research it now thanks man.

That voice that is telling you to be ashamed is doing it for a reason. That voice is meant to motivate you, to illicit change. Here you are, your first step, that voice worked. You are now at a point where you are willing to change. The easy part is done.
What motivates me? The girl that I fucked my relationship up with by being a pussy. My main motivation is lifting to get a girl hotter than her. I thought I was gunna marry her and now I lift to get a better chick.
Diet pills are not going to help you. Weight loss shakes are not going to help you. What will help you is burning more calories than you eat in a day.

Start simple, but use the simplicity to begin your "routine". For example, a simple routine may look like this.
After work (or before). Go for a walk / jog around your block 5 days a week. Do 20 jumping jacks when you get home, do as many sit ups as you can manage and plank for as long as you can, do this 3 times. Make sure you build this into a routine, keep at it until it feels natural to be going for your run. You will feel bad for missed days, which is good.

Wear headphones if you run outside because you are way more likely to get negative attention from betas yelling out of their cars than from people in the gym. If you do decide to go to the gym then good, because people don't actually give a fuck about you there. No one is staring and laughing, no one is talking shit behind your back. If anyone thinks about you at all, it will be " good for her, I hope she makes it".

I have been where you have. I was penniless, heartbroken, cartoonishly skinny and contemplating suicide daily.
The biggest thing is you want to change. Good.

Don't starve yourself with your new meal plan (this is not a diet, this is the way you eat from now on). If you starve yourself you will likely be eating cheat meals daily, which will not be good. The single easiest thing to cut out is soda. You drink only water from now on.

Thanks user.
I'm definitely going to cut all soda and stick to water. I'm a huge coffee drinker is there anything i can supplement for it for energy or does it come with more exercise?
I have plenty of time before work so I'll start by walking around the block and build myself up.

Thanks for the advice I really really appreciate it.

>10/10 guy
>fit
>good looking
>looks at pic related
My sides

You look like an obese Saoirse Ronan

>I'm definitely going to cut all soda and stick to water.
It might help to transition through flavored seltzer/making your own fruit water so you're still getting the taste stimulation. I did that to help reduce my alcohol intake and it works wonders. As for energy, you're better off in the long run reducing your caffeine and getting back in line with your base energy level without it, but that's a lot to take on at once, it's better to do these changes gradually to reduce the chance of totally reverting to previous habits. Right now, instead of scale watching (although you should follow the diet stringently), set concrete goals (stuff like alternating running and walking for an hour rather than distance) and work towards those.

You need to intermittent fast, starting in 5 seconds. Fast for 20 hours a day, ONLY water. Eat 4 hours a day, less than 1200 calories total.
Repeat every day. This is your only hope.

Cont.
Any high protein meal is good. Try to have your dinner as a meat, veg and some carbs. E.g. chicken breast with your favourite veg and brown rice. Or a steak with fav veg and sweet potatoes.

Weigh yourself every 2 weeks, on Monday after your morning dump. Don't get discouraged if your weight goes up some weeks, it may be muscle building you did not have before.

Use that 10/10 guy to motivate you. You may find that you never get with him, but your marketability will increase big time.

You are a really cute girl hidden in a fat body right now. I wanna see that hot piece of ass break free from your shackles and become the voracious cock sucker I know you can be.

Start small but start. Don't kill yourself. This is a one step at a time thing. You aren't going to be skinny over night. It will take you at least a few months before you are happy with your progress.

And finally a guiding thought that has helped me with quitting cigs and staying on my path. When times are hard say this to yourself: "out of all the hardships and impossibilities the human brain can overcome how could I let this stand in my way".

God speed, I hope to see you up on the stripper pole at my local tit bar someday.

Couch to 5k might be a bad idea for your knees at that weight. A bike or swimming might be wiser until you have made some progress. Find a girls only gym if you are self conscious.

Most importantly you need to eat less but sustainably so. I don't recommend going below 1500.

>Find a girls only gym if you are self conscious.
Wouldn't that be worse? I can only imagine how bitchy those must be.

Terrifyingly so

Well i have a bike i can fix up and the ride to work would be about 10 minutes.

Cont.

This guy has some good advice.
And he is right about the coffee. Don't try and break all your bad habits at once or you will fall back into bad habits.
Titrate your coffee drinking down. I also changed to drinking only black coffee, less sugar less fat from milk, and by changing to black coffee you will also want to drink it less. But for now coffee is not the worst thing. Start with dropping pop and juice.

Don't listen to this guy

They are. She should go to one of those LIFT BIG gyms full of men, they're more likely to be nice to her.

D N P
N
P

Want to lose between 1-3lbs of pure fat per day? DNP. Just don't kill yourself.

try becoming addicted to MDMA, you'll lose weight easy and get a big confidence boost.

dw you're out of his league even tho you're fat, what is that hair cut lmao

ask the guy about what he does to stay in shape. maybe he'll offer to workout with you. that's some fucking hardcore motivation right there, going to the gym with someone you're attracted to.

And yea, people at a gym will look at you. It's unlikely anyone will say anything though. Stop caring what other people think.

If you don't fast, it will take your years to lose the weight. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Hes my boyfriend actually. We've been dating for almost 9 months.

cool

>a 10/10 guy
lol

READ
THE
FUCKIGN

Whut

The food you consume is the key to losing or gaining weight. Bad foods no longer exist in your life, get that into your head.

The key to success is consistency. Walk every day. That is the minimum. Every day.

Visual motivation can work. I used to have an archive of topless Brad Pitt photo's i'd look at whilst performing my home workouts, back when I was a skinny virgin n00b. Now I just admire my own body in the gym which is usually enough lol. One of the biggest motivators is seeing and feeling progress in your own body.

I see plenty of fat women at the gym and I feel nothing but respect for them. 1% of gym goers will judge you, the rest don't care. If you can't bare to walk into a gym just eat well and walk then turn your walks into runs.

This is not a quick process but you will not look back.

Hello pls give me all the info that I'm too lazy to read for myself cause that sticky at the top of the page is really long ;p

Low quality b8 m8

TLDR;
OP is a fatfuck who is trying to motivate, learn and find inspiration and tips to loose weight.

oi georgia you fucking muppet

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Read the sticky, you fat cow

Fuck off ryan

Yeah man i see the sticky but i wanted peoples personal opinions, motivators, diets ect.

What keeps me motivated is probably not what will keep you motivated but here goes:
>look at self in mirror
>good potential
>imagine that I'm Michelangelo and each work out is chiseling a little bit of marble to reveal my inner David

Also, lifting will not in and of itself help you lose weight. 80% of your success or failure will be determined by diet.

Essential what you need to do is stop being fat mentally and your body will follow as a natural consequence.

Both of you kys.

thanks ryan

I actually always look back at this old picture of me alot and i think aside from my boyfriend it's going to be a huge motivator. Plus thanks to all this advice I've gotten I'll be alot better for things and it's a matter of the first step.

>pic related.. kinda cringe but man, looking back then when i was healthy, doing zumba and was at my peak really does make me regret letting myself get this big and it's a good motivator.

get your stomach stapled then get implants, otherwise what's left of your breasts will be a saggy deflated mess

I am the confuse.

>doing zumba and was at my peak
my fucking sides

>Harry Potter and Adult Onset Diabetes

kek

or do fat transfer breast augmentation, become an actual titty monster en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_augmentation#Fat_grafting_techniques

This. Lmao at all the people who don't realize we're supposed to be triggered by:

>10/10 fit guy

Not.. really? In my eyes i just see him as attractive and very active. That's all i meant by it but eh.

At your size it's about diet not training.

And by diet I don't mean fad of the month thing. I mean eating less. Lots of strategies for that... start reading. High impact activities like running are going to suck if you're overweight. Weights are probably fine...

As for activity the most important thing is picking something you enjoy. Cycling, running, swimming, hiking, lifting... almost doesn't matter as long as you're moving and enjoy it.

Best of luck.

I would not suggest dropping coffee, just the sugar and cream in it. That caffeine is defacto raising your metabolism... you want to keep that high right now.

Cheers man! Kinda glad i don't have to give it up.

If you enjoy cycling would recommend this. If you set up as a commuter with fenders racks and bags will be more enjoyable.

Thanks so much

Best tip I can give you; Eating less is a chore, however you can use hunger suppresants to make it easier, like coffee.

Absolutely. And you'll start feeling hungry after a workout. That's nomal but very dangerous.

Find what works for you. For me I gave up all sugar, simple carbs and alcohol. Aside from that I pretty much eat as much as I want and when ever I want.

Try to essentially stick to foods in this picture,.

I did have good success with keto losing weight, but I wouldn't recommend it because it is a terrible diet long term and you are better off just eating clean.

I also do intermittent fasting and love it, not needed but I have had great results with that too.

Intermittent fasting? Sorry for the stupid question.

Don't forget to take your bf to the gym to sculpt him into a better man because damn he is far from 10/10

>lifting to get a girl
ngmi