Is it possible to become Bear Mode on a vegan diet (with supplements for vitamin b12...

Is it possible to become Bear Mode on a vegan diet (with supplements for vitamin b12, the only one you can't get from plants)?

No "cutting". No "aesthetics". No "u 'mirin brah?". (No disrespect to Zyzz btw, rip brah we still miss you, fuarkk.)

Simply pure bulk.

I'm just trying to get BIG.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yxgwWe5unJg

I'm also trying to get dat dere significantly longer lifespan, significantly lower risk of heart disease, cancers, Alzheimer's, and significantly better quality of life in old age.

Pic semi-related.

Goal is to smash STACKED honies like Harumi-chan once I obtain Bear Mode.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's totally possible, but it'll fucking suck trying to get enough calories without any animal products.

To elaborate:

>eat BIG (pure fruits/carbs/veggies and veg protein like beans, lentils, GOAMAD gallon of almond milk a day)
>work only BIG compound lifts (squats, bench, deadlift)
>rest BIG (every time I'm not lifting, studying or working, I'm sleeping, no TV, no vidya games, no interwebs etc)
>dream BIG (always visualize BIG teddies of stacked honies I'm trying to get with in the future to keep myself motivated to eat BIG and lift BIG every day)

Solid plan, no?

Execution is what really counts tho, I suppose.

Do you mean I'm going to have to eat an ungodly volume of fiber every day to build that mass I want?

just make sure to get enough of your macros
track everything at first to get a feeling of how much you're going to need of each food.
>don't be one of those retards that say "But I ate some beans yesterday, beans have protein!"
>the question is how much protein
Don't get retarded with the rest. just sleep 8 hours a night and get a solid lifting plan.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Although, I probs won't end up being super-nitpicky about hitting all my macros exactly to the ounce every day, simply because I'm aiming for pure bulk not aesthetics/to "look good".

In any case, I'd rather err on the side of eating too much rather than too little.

Tired of being a little twig.

Need to get on dat dere Big Dog train.

Woof! Woof!

Dream of big weights and making it.

Lifting for women is the worst meme.

i wana give smooches to her tummy

Well, the only way I'm ever going to smash is if I work up to big weights and make it.

As is, I'm autismo and no-hoper on the road to lifelong virgindom so make of that what you will.

Should I hop on gear whenever I plateau?

Imagine that: the vegan, roided out, big AF mofo come to cuck the smaller Plebs and steal their gf's

Count calories, set a goal, hit it
Count protein grama, set a goal, hit it
Checking for other micronutrients that are hard to come by (like iron, zinc, calcium) adequacy with a log like cronometer can't hurt
Falafel
Peanut butter
Hummus
Falafel
Baba ganoush
Roasted almonds
Falafel
Bananas, chia seeds, walnuts, pea protein, cinnamon or cocoa in your shake
Don't neglect your greens
Falafel
Coconut milk "cheese"cake if getting down calories gets hard or you need a comfort food
Pasta. Check if your store has pasta from legumes
Falafel
Potatoes, sweer potatoes
Tempeh, tofu and seitan are really versatile. You can make scrambles, mince, "beef" patties, "chicken" tendies etc out of them
Did I mention falafel
Google recipes for vegan pizza, veggie burrito etc
Other dishes that can be veganized are curry and chilli
Falafel wraps

>Wants health benefits
>Decides to "bulk" and do roids

You're a lost cause kys my man

lol no
unless youre some manlet

Literally kill yourself

Vegan bulk is healthy

The longevity benefits from a vegan diet are mostly related to eating smol and limiting growth.

Wow is this is super-detailed.

Thanks a ton, user.

>Did I mention falafel
Good fucking taste, brah.

Not really, has more to do with no cholesterol, no trans fats, high fiber, no pregnancy hormones from milk etc.

i know nobody will believe me, but i drew this meme

thank you for your time and god bless

>do roids
I stated quite clearly that I would only use roids if/when I hit a plateau hitting the bigger weights and that's my absolute last resort after trying every other method to push through to hit that bigger weight.

thats the most believable thing in this thread bro

(cont.)
If I ever even use roids, I would use them so little and so rarely that they should have a very minimal if any negative health effect on me no?

Then they wouldn't do a goddamn thing, retard. Learn how steroids and their dosing works before plan on using them to make up for your fucking stupid diet.

i really hope youre only pretending to be retarded
you never lifted in your life
you probably weight like 60kgs
and you have no idea what youre doing
did you even check protein requirements you need?
do you realize you will have to eat like 4kg of quinoa every day? or 2 kgs of soy?
unless youre like 5'6

>soy
Been vegan for a couple months but fuck soy though. I avoid that shit.

Doesn't soy create fuckload estrogen and give you legit teddies?

Or have I been misled?

its impossible to be bear mode without gear mode

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
theres more research about it but i dont eat soy so idc

Is that Polish fucker that pulls passenger planes tied to his torso on gear then?

What's his name? Pudzowski or somesuch?

he either has superior genetics or does roids
i guess its a healthy mix of both

Fill up with sweet potatos, rice, oats, bananas, etc. Those foods make it easy to cram in a lot of calories and they're cheap. Plus they're not so fiber-packed that they'll cause you to shit too often. Don't forget to also throw a few servings of nuts or nut butter in every day. Tbh them good fats make your test go up.

You've been misled. The little bit of PLANT estrogen in soy does a good job of regulating your hormones. They only found it harmful when people ate about 15 servings of soy daily. So if you have like 4 or 5 you're fine and you can get 60g of lean protein from there alone.

No, veganism is an eating disorder

Yes to vegetarian tho.

About as much as cow milk.

>good fats
>increase test
So, should I be drowning my meals in dat dere Olive oil? What other oils are good? Coconut? I've heard bad things about canola, rapeseed and soybean oil though.

>vegan

but why

I'm only breaking my veganism once I achieve dat Bear Mode and I drown in dat dere teddy milk from my future Harumi-tier stacked gf.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

not claire abott

>Make sure you get complete proteins
>Make sure you don't get a B12 deficiency or whatever else goes into it
>Enough calories
>Enough protein
>A good program
>Enough rest
>Make progress

You need all of that. Only the top 2 are vegan exclusive. You can do it if you want it bad enough!

Yup, just pack in carbs for dayzzz

agreed with everything but the cholesterol. I find the evidence against saturated fats unconvincing for the moment.

>thinking this guy isn't juiced to the gills

this shit look healthy to you?