Does your dad approve of your Veeky Forums lifestyle?

Does your dad approve of your Veeky Forums lifestyle?
Does he lift?
Does he lift with you?

>yes
>not so much anymore
>He has before

My dad is too busy to lift but but he buys my chicken and eggs and makes sure i eat enough protein.

>Don't know
>Don't know
>No

I'm not even black.

>Does your dad approve of your Veeky Forums lifestyle?
Yes, very much so.
>Does he lift?
Not much, but he runs double marathons and plays soccer a lot
>Does he lift with you?
Nah.

Did he go out for cigarettes user?

Don't worry, he'll return sooon!

He got into a fight with my mum on Christmas Eve, drove back to our house, threw out all of our stuff, locked us out, withdrew all money from all bank accounts (over $500K), was a massive cunt in the divorce which it had to go to court and still refuses to pay child support for my little sister.

Last talked to him over 2 years ago. Wouldn't care if he died, he's lucky I don't know where he lives.

Damn daddy looking fine

Your mom is probably a whore and you probably aren't his kids.

My dad used to compete in local strongman competitions, now he is just fat...

when i was young my dad desperately wanted me to lift with him. he built a home gym next to garage and put a giant whiteboard on the wall to write down his program/lifts.

he'd constantly try to get me to lift but i never saw the appeal in it. i did play some sports casually with friends but most of the time i'd spend behind computer like most kids.

one day i was helping him clean the room and i had to move some weights and i was struggling. he laughed and asked me how can i call myself a man when i can't even move some little weight.

a month after i turned 19 he died in car accident. a few weeks after i started lifting, promising to myself that i'll get to his lifts. i haven't deleted a thing from his board but instead bought another one and put it next to his to write down my progress. 5 years later and i'm almost there.

i wish that i'd lift with him instead of doing useless shit i did as a kid

Doubtful.

>i wish that i'd lift with him instead of doing useless shit i did as a kid
I feel the same way about running. I could have saved a lot of time and gotten way more twink ass if I had.

Sounds fake but beautiful, post his stats (if you're not lying post pic of his white board and yours with timestamp)

He lifted all the way up to heaven.

Well, I'm black. So my dad left me before I was born. So we'll use my (surprisingly) cool stepdad.

>Yes
>No
>I wish

this

My dad doesn't lift but he's cool as fuck. Always took me hiking from when I was kid, took me sailing, taught me how to chop wood and fix shit around the house. He's a giant of a man, about 200cm and 125 kilo with a big fucking beard.

He's 63 now, I just turned 30. He's my best pall and stimulates me to be a good husband and father myself.

I love that dude.

i would but the room is at my mothers house which is a few miles away and sadly i'm not lifting until monday

and i am supposed to believe that if this board is so important to you you never took a pic before? what if someone accidently wipes it?

>what if someone accidentally wipes it?
In his mother's empty house when she knows its exact significance?

you've got a point but five years is a long time

I don't know to be honest.

I think he's a little glad but I don't think he could care less. I'm the only fit one in my family, and currently military.

My dad wasn't around a whole lot. He was always too busy working or hanging out with his friends. He made a lot of money with the company he owns (selling parking/security equipment), so my mom, brother, and I were able to live comfortably for a bit.

He cheated on my mom three times, and they got divorced. He re-married some woman who's 10 years younger and is now doing his own thing.

Like most anons here, I spent my teens playing vidya and eating shit food. I tried to lift and eat right when I was 17, but progress has been waaaayyy too slow for me.

I wish I had a dad who would teach his son how to be a man instead if occasionally throwing money at him when he needs it and not much else.
Maybe he just doesn't like me that much.

>Yes
>Yes
>Yes
Taught almost everything I know desu...

>Maybe he just doesn't like me that much.
It's their generation. Pretty much everybody over 40 is still on the late 90s "just let it take care of itself maaaaaan" parenting style. It's an excuse to be selfish and neglect their responsibilities.

Yeah I guess so. I do love my mom to death though, she taught me more how to be a man than my dad ever will.

>yes
>no
>i wish

D-dad?

yes
no, used to run marathons until diagnosed with b.s heart problems
no

>he isn't giving a fuck
>no
>no
noone actually cares that i lift and how much i lift... be we are not doing it for other r-r-right?

>I wish I had a dad who would teach his son how to be a man instead if occasionally throwing money at him when he needs it and not much else.
This is what i wish my dad was

>he's just glad I'm off the computer for a few hours every week
>no
>no
I squat more than he did at 20, but he's also 5 inches taller than I was

My dad is fat and so is the rest of my family so they just project on to me. He also hates that I'm Catholic because he's a fundamentalist protestant. I think he's also a bit upset that my military achievements far exceed his so he can't really tell me how much of a fag he thinks I am.

Yes
No
Says he will but will never go do it. I ask him every single day to go with me but he just makes excuses. Hes obese.
Im the only fit one in the family
He is very supportive though.

Not really, he always wanted me to do another sport
He doesnt lift, but he is pretty strong I guess
No

Yes, he's the one who got me into it.
Yes, he's been doing so for a while, he's like 52.
Yes, he's really excited that i finally decided to join him.

>yes
>no
>no
Btw how do I get blue-collar forearms

He hates that I lift and constantly discourages me from doing so, but at least he's not actively preventing me from lifting and eating and sleeping right.
Fuck the cunt, I'm gonna make it.

Are you black?

My dad only cares about money, thinks lifting for free is for chumps.

Why would anyone be catholic when you can be protestant?

Just curious and don't mean to offend, but it seems like the most sensible christian belief by far.

The last time he mentioned my fitness he said "You look like you're going to kill someone."

Because Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy are the only two remotely correct Christian sects you fucking autist

>Yes
>He used to be a bodybuilder when he was younger.
>No but he may in the future

Yeah my dad became a gym nut recently and is always trying to get me to lift. I'm just a fatass who has started lifting in the past month.
>46 years old dad, always did yoga, now got into lifting
>sends me bodybuilding pics and instruction videos all day, telling me to start getting fit
>obsessed about bodybuilding, always browsing something about Stallone, Swarzenegger or some actual bodybuilders
>lost a lot of weight recently, trying to build six-packs but I don't think he understands the importance of diet, always on a minimum diet
>tfw 46 year old dad looks far better than me and gets mired in the street

I wouldn't be surprised if he was currently browsing Veeky Forums too. Yo dad, I'll start lifting tomorrow, I promise.

>Does your dad approve of your Veeky Forums lifestyle?
He hates it, since his sister's husband lifted for a while and is now a living wreck. It also shows him, that he is a fat cunt.
>Does he lift?
Obviously not, he works for the city and inspects construction sites all day. Does not really do a lot of physical activity anymore.
He occasionally goes bike riding to the next McD's or goes swimming with his clique only to get wasted afterwards.
>Does he lift with you?
Asked himn a bunch of times, eventually gave him up.

He will die in the next 10 years with his drinking, smoking and shit eating habits.

>when you can be protestant?
Because Protestantism is a Jewish trick to destroy Christendom. It has no ritual validity.