Start lifting

>start lifting
>begin to like bigger, thiccer, more muscular women

Anyone else experience this?

No, I'm not a faggot

Yeah its called turning gay

Sometimes I'm happy to live in SA.

Me too, with muscular/thicc-muscular women.
I think it is, because I now can appreciate the effort they put into their body. I am literally disgusted by the run way model look, although most of them are hot as fuck. "They never put any work into this, they haven't earned to be admired for it" - always seems to sit in the back of my head.

is it true whites go to work trough underground tunnels because the streets are roamed by negro swarms

its your test levels that are rising

B r e h s . . . .

This.

It went from bros to bromance to letting a more muscular bro giving me a brojob, and I actually liked it. We started kissing and mirin' each others bodies. We're not really sexual (no anal) and just keep it as bromance.

HIGH TEST THREAD?

I NEED THIIIICCCCER

At first I liked pawgs because of big ass and titties but then i realized that they're just ugly skanks with smelly pussies and can't clean their ass properly and will only get fatter. Then I started liking those fit girls with the thigh gaps and or twink boys no homo.

J E S U S

who is this

Nah actually I started getting into thinner, more feminine women like pic related

It's like a curve.

You start at normie "muh tits, muh ass, muh waist" fairly generic standards.
Then you move up in weight to "muh high test"
Then you come all the way down further than when you started to "muh fuck doll"

I just want a little girl with a tight body to throw around.

>dyel twink
>feminine
pick one bra

High Test thread

Same here.

Thicc & Pregnant>Thicc

>This thread

Bass, strings down... wtf.

>"women"
user, I have bad news...

its always been like that for men

B r u h s

>tfw went from liking curvy woman to liking chubby woman to liking fat woman to not liking women at all (no homo, I dont like men either)

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?