NEW KING OF Veeky Forums

FACT:

ERIC HAS BETTER AESTHETICS THAN ZYZZ EVER HAD OR EVER WILL

STAY. MAD. GYMCELS.

KEEP

COPING

also:

what is eric's routine? is he calinsthetics master race? maybe not autistically lifting pieces of metal up and down over and over gets grills?

instagram.com/ericambrose/?hl=en

I love blond twinks as much as anybody but what's with the tone? Who are you even trying to be?

>twink

LMFAO NICE COPE

ERIC IS MORE RIPPED, MORE SHREDDED, AND MORE FIT THAN ANYONE ON THIS MONGOLIAN NOODLE MAKING FORUM

you take that back....
Who the fuck is this??? and why would I be mad? Is it really already summer??

get this fuckin non triple digit dumbell slingin, asshole who looks like he belongs in an extremely shitty disney sitcom about someone struggling with their sexuality/Gender because he was raised by liberal pussys off of this fucking Sacred ground!!!!! Ive been lurking on fit literally for over a decade, and for some reason I finally felt the need to post something. Instead of just sitting back and watching this board DE-volve into a fucking shittiest of shitty puke and cum shows and feeling shame and disgust because of where this chan is goin. Enough is enough, it ends today May 20th. IN THIS THREAD BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU LIFT FOR GIRLS YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT. I HAVNT BEAT OFF SINCE 2012 BECAUSE IT MAKES ME MORE AGGRESSIVE IN THE GYM!!!! IF YOU BEAT YOUR DICK HARDER THAN A SUNDAY MORNING BONER I SUGGEST YOU TAKE A BREAK AND LET YOR HORMONES GET BACK TO BASELINE SO YOU CAN BECOME THE SAVAGE FUCKBOY SLAYING MACHINE I KNOW YOU WERE BORN AND BRED TO BE BY THE DNA STRUCTURE OF THE GODS TO BE. RISE UP FIT GOD DAMNIT CAN WE GETTA 20IN ARM OR LARGER THREAD GOING....FUCKBOYS AND AB FLINGERS GO GET YOUR FUCKING ALMONDS ACTIVATED SOMEWHERE ELSE, BECAUSE HERE......WE EAT!!!!!!!!!!
THE AESTHETIC BABY BITCH BOY CRUNCH MY WAY AROUND THE GYM IN MY BRIGHTLY COLORED NEON BULLSHIT AND STRINGER ERA IS OVER.

Next time youre about to kick up those 110s and PUSH FUCK the shit out of them.... I want you to think of this moment for it is ours! FOR ALL OF TIME!

I am the product of Veeky Forums
I lurk therefore I am.
I even lift therefore I do.

praise be to Zyzz. our Martyr RIP
and
remember......WE ARE ALL GOING TO FUCKING MAKE IT.

So you're trying to grow your instagram by recruiting our homosexuals? Got it.

>"Ive been lurking on fit literally for over a decade"
>this whole post
>dumb zyzzposter
sure buddy
WRONG. FUCKING. ERIC.

I'll take both pls.

bugenhagen is the litteral L I T T E R A L king of Veeky Forums.

Zyzz is also a dead roider. So, that's kind of a minus. Died at 22.

He's got one of those faces you can tell is going to get drastically more handsome as he ages.

That was beautiful user. Fuck what other people say. Your mentality is what keeps me coming to fit

my goal is to replicate that exact body, buy that exact pair of jeans, except not shave my pubes

Excuse me sir? here we go again...
thats ok.... I find great comfort in the fact that you would never speak like this to me in person. As soon as you layed eyes on me you would understand, and you would remain silent.
see
this is exactly what im talking about, nothing but a bunch of negative fucking comments day in and day out. and what the fuck are you smiling at user, all the other men you're trying to upstage. Jezyzz fucking christ have you ever done a single stomach vacuum in your life, pathetic Your genetics are literally of the garbage variety.
My viking Ancestors used to use people like you as "live training cadavers"

may god have mercy on your soul.

he posted pics of both his parents on ig, iirc they are both very good looking too

thank you sir I really appreciate that,
its a beautiful thought to think that you and I may have been lurking together for years. You hang in there brother and do not stop, im telling you right now I need you to make a promise to me that you will never give up......nnever give up on yourself......hoodie up, fuck the haters....time to clock in. Until Valhalla

I'll never forget user.

This motherfucker is going to make it, with this mentality, he already has.

when did this become a meme?

He's like 80% twink, 20% Chad

Pics pls?

I am the product of Veeky Forums
I lurk therefore I am.
I even lift therefore I do.

> I AM BECOME LIFT, DESTROYER OF WEIGHTS

FUARKIN JOOCY
Bicep routine?

severely mirin routine pls

YOU hit the GYM HARD while ERIC eats WATERMELON

the golden one.... is that you.

Is that just Latsbrah or is he too busy writing for Fatt Normey?

Lats if it is you, what do you think about Jorjani?

its
that oblong head shave like an egg.
that stubble.
that thiccness

need i say more.

His face looks kinda beta. He is going for the model look, but he doesn't have the bone structure to pull it off. No high cheek bones no square jaw, and his eyes are too close together. Nice body though.

His brother is more attractive

wtf is wrong with this fingers
they look deformed

Freeweights since age 13, moderate weight until failure......I isolate forearms twice a week....to be honest,
mon-shoulders traps
tue-back
wed-chest
thur- legs
fri-arms
literally been doing that for years I just switch up which exercises I throw at the muscle groups.
I have never had a routine in my life so this is kind of tough to answer, I lift instinctually.

yes, user I am here for you, what do you seek?

but he's a manlet

which one user? I have 2

much more handsome than that ratfaced YT personality

>the third, even uglier brother appears
If Joseph Campbell is right, at the end, he gets to be king and maybe a wizard, though.

god damn it...

anyway you're roiding its ok im roiding too. but dont act like viking were roiding lmfao.

roman master race.

Ever will?
Zyzz is dead. The only thing his workout routine netted him, other than internet fame, was a pretty corpse.
No Necro.

As a fag I can honestly say zyzz was more aesthetic. That isn't to say this guy isn't very aesthetic, but he isn't anywhere near zyzz.

>but dont act like viking were roiding lmfao.
I don't know if shamanic ecstacy is a performance enhancing substance user.

How dare you accuse me, for real user, I have never touched a needle or put a steroid in my body, thats why im here, to break he myth that Steroids are even necessary to achieve gains comparable to that of Zeus or Poseidon. Or even our fallen brother Zyzz.
The only thing you need to acheive your goals is you, user. You WILL it, with the power of thought. Its very simple, yet it isnt easy.

thank you user

This lol

Here are a couple progress pics.
I have several but I wont flood. Im just trying to inspire a new way of thinking user. You all can do this.

2005-2010

>King of Veeky Forums
>has never posted on Veeky Forums
What did OP mean by this?

This is the one they call Golden One? I know of him.have heard him speak....Hes probably a nice guy but his teachings are mediocre at best.
I do not worship false gods.

He wears Mjölnir as an act of Blasphemy.

what do you want to know specifically.

Not bad he can make it far but that Photoshop you can see his actual skin texture in the reflection

>lifting for girls

real men lift to see the fear in other mens eyes when they stare them down

pic related

Literally this.

>christian latsbrah
How long until there's an atheist one and a zoroastrian one? Buff ugly blond dudes, this might be your niche.

Christian?
you disgust me.
But everyone deserves a second chance.

He's just posing with this. The glycemic index of watermelon is way to high for him to eat it and have such low body fat %

is this pasta? i dont come here very often

That's actually quite impressive.
Old school Goetic magic ain't easy to pull off.
I wonder, did they get any results?

Naw this was called me spiitin that OG truth Serum. Original Venom. Were gonna make it tho. We all have to come together and realize our commonality if we want to achieve anything. Were all comrades in the same fight. No more attacking one another. its honestly the most counter productive thing you can do. It spreads like flies in the eyes of little famished african children. :( lets feed the children user.
I love all of you, Join the Golden Realm, let us all Ascend as one.

>I wonder, did they get any results?
Given how debased everything has become, it's not out of the question.

This is the most honest and sincere I have ever seen here.

We are brothers from other mothers, united for the same goals. Let us keep going, never give in.

We will dine together with Odin and all the gods of Valhalla where we will tell the tales of our travels and battles, and our glorious deaths.

Untill then brothers who shall never meet, but always will be. Untill Valhalla. Lets go and fucking make it.

You step foot in our palace...... our temple of worship and knowledge..... and YOU! SPEAK ILL OF OUR DECEASED DEITY!!!!!!
Claiming to have found a new Messiah.......Eric me being "Mad" is the least of your concerns because I aint even that......I have been in the shadows dormant for the past 11 years training ALONE in a dark and cold dungeon....... Lurking Veeky Forums..waiting for this moment.......well and /gif/...BUT I WILL BE DAMNED!!!!!!! GOD DAMNED!!!!! If you come in here and spread your non existent non Brachioradialis havin filth.... your skinny jean wearin no trap training birdlike, malnourished wannabe hitler youth physique.......You come ill prepared for this fight....... because behind me stands an army of FUCKBOY hungry HEATHENS!!!!!! Who feel the exact same way.....SO lay down your sword.....

I dont want to have to take it.....

But I will.

I wanna kick faggots like this to death. I don't think it would take many punches to literally murder "him". It disgusts me how anyone could allow themselves to become so weak, pathetic and disgusting. Men can't be cute or even as feminine as the most disgusting lesbian mannish butch cunt. All they can become is less masculine.

Men should be men and women should be women, anything else is an abomination that ought to be killed.

he should try lifting weights tho

Ugly fatass detected. Men have always been more attractive than women, which is why women have to cover themselves up with make up.

Your words pierce my soul like the greeting of a long lost brother......They breathe life into my being and fuel my desire to win the fight. Veeky Forums will not succumb to the cowardliness that has taken over the other boards, not here not today....NOT EVER!!!!
after alll MAN! can not remake himself without pain and suffering, for he his both the marble, and the sculptor...

Die slow in a pool of your own piss blood and bile you diseased ridden sickly looking no muscle belly havin, FALSE GOD BEIN has never even trained to failure lookin piece of discarded swine HIDE!!!

praise Zyzz the martyr! forever mirin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is not copy pasta, it is now.
Thank you.

It is the now! I am

Ghost_Cowboy

The Golden Mage

With purpose, to shine light where it is dark

and to be a beacon of hope, when there is none.

If you are here youve already made it user, please never give up, I need you to do this for us.....So we wont be forgotten...what weve endured and put ourselves through means something user, its not for EVERYBODY! only those that can do. Those that cant speak ill of those that can, and do.

but is he an obnoxious douche?