Fuller Core?

Veeky Forums how do I manage to get a thicker abdomen? I kinda have abs but I've realized they're kinda narrow. What workouts will give me fuller abs, bigger obliques?

heavy compounds. namely squats and deadlifts
If you look at pictures of powerlifters (there are ones without high bf%) they have very thick abdomens

I cant unsee that extra fold in her butt...

always the same shit.

BRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT

incorporate dumbell side bends and wood chops to whatever extension ab excercise you are doing

sarah jean underwood is hot af

but i feel like she is frauding her ass with using angles that make her ass looks bigger

when i see her in motion in her recent videos, her ass and legs arent really that bad

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

*arent really that big

>that girl
>average or in your league
lmao no wonder you didn't get laid

post face.

also, ibet you were an antisocial neet cuck in college.

if u wanted to bang the hottest girls u had to join a top tier fraternity or be on a college sports team

>join a top tier fraternity
>be on a college sports team
lel, no. You just have to have lifted a little bit, maybe played some intramurals, and dressed well. Women in college want to fuck. Stop deluding yourself, permavirgin.

squats, deadlifts, cable crunches, farmer walks one side each. All exercises in the 8-15 rep range, like you would with any hypertrophy exercise

Nah dude. If you wanted to bang the hottest girls you needed to scrounge a Grey Goose bottle and fill it with shit tier vodka whenever you went to a party.

>in college
>neet
What did he mean by this

FUCKEN
HEAVY
LOADED
CARRIES

I see this guy didn't post face

Aryan master race.

10/10

>black marks on your face after being molliwopped by a nigger

10/10

Your eyes look Jewish

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

You look nothing like a Aryan

In fact you look like a beta male KEK.

You pale in comparision to real alpha males (the one on the left).

Your eyes are the only good part of your face.

What heinous thing did your hairline do to the rest of your face that it tries to flee from it?

why do u have to post this on every thread you fucking cuck

kek