Now that the dust has settled, I think we can agree this is the ideal woman

Stop arguing about what you want to put your dick in. It is literally the most autistic argument to be had. And if you care that much about another dude's junk, you're probably gay.

You are aware what board you're on right?

Actually, this is the ideal woman.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

It's this

>woman

this is probably a troll thread but this bitch really makes my dick vomit

>those shoulders
>the collarbone
At least post something passable. He looks like a bolt on titted Siri, just call him "hey google"

And Klossy is the ideal

We are all picking different women with high test. I think the majority can agree- the fertility goddesses are in and the skinny bitches are out.

Post pics of yourselves. All of you. I know exactly what kind of "people" are behind these posts.

Depressed sex deprived millennial men?

Well, that's a given, but there's a more glaring feature.

They're fatasses. I guarantee you, none of them lift (or at least fit in general), and they're absolutely disgusting.

I posted and I'm a woman

I posted
my unrealistic goal body is Klokov and I look exactly like pic related

I think you're wrong. I think they're all dyel skeletons.
Because that's what I am

Then post pic you landwhales, with a timestamp. Do it. Reveal yourselves.

Not with that sorry excuse for a dick.

Oh yeah, I forgot skellies had garbage standards too. Sorry mr. bones.

>(((people)))

No need to apologize I'm human garbage

Good point, this is their typical (((subversion))).

If the ass can't cover the face when she sits on it, it ain't big enough.

>yes breed with these fat women we've pumped full of hormones and if your kid is a little slow we will just give him some of our (((prescriptions))).
>Oh you dont want to put him on drugs? Well we can just call CPS

This.
Breeding with inferior specimens is a slow, race-wide death. It's literally not unlike breeding with a pig. And I mean literally.
>fat mother
>kids are guaranteed to be obese regardless of father
>fat mother
>kids are guaranteed to have some defects from birth because they were made from highly faulty genetic material
>fat mother
>kids are guaranteed to be lazy with no willpower or work/self-improvement ethics
>fat mother
>she will make the father even more obese than her so no other women look at him, and she's 100% insecure about her figure but will preach mental gymnastics ("body positivity") if you tell her to get in better shape
>etc.
If you breed with a fat woman/man, you fail as a human, and are off better killing yourself.

There has to be some conspiracy with food corporations and fat acceptance. They are the only ones who will benefit from this, that and big pharma.
>health at every size goy, now be sure to feed your kids burgers for stronk bones. Pic related, say what you will about the film, it predicted fat acceptance

>fatties are souless golem with the only motivation of more food

this is

Sweetie, multiple studies confirm fat is better for baby health. Nice try bitch. Stick insect thots are out. High test alphas crave this kind of women due to them being more likely to produce a healthy CHAD. You're twig will give you. Child consigned to labor at my offspring's behest. Have fun.

Crowder is not funny... At all

This. Little bitty non functional micro penis. I like my trannies with horse cocks, otherwise what's the point?

9/10

just missing a dick that i can sit on to warm my insides from the inside while i suck on her delicious tits

I consider mostly every thicc girl itt to be very fuckable, now what?

THIS is the ideal woman: queen Eugenia
Prove me wrong

>protip:you can't

Whos that?

All hail the Skeleton Queen

What difference does it make?

You're a whiny child obsess with what other people like. The human race is doomed anyway and if we so happen to colonize other planets, then it really won't matter of what type of human species becomes. You're concerned with a matter that matters very little.

Yea this is me. Yes I even post on /r9k/. The fuck are you gonna do about it?

only a cuck would say this. he's funny sometimes and unfunny other times.

She would be the hottest woman on earth if she put on at least 80 lbs. why she do this

Is that Moody Gardens? Holy shit I haven't been there since I was in 4th grade.