Goal body thread

how can I achieve this?

Eat constantly and workout once a year

Derek from teen wolf was so fucking ripped. Possible natty?

please end your existence

Haha, those fucking UDT shorts are amazing.

What gun is he shooting, pretty sure its not an m60.

Studying for finals user? Remember the secret to action potentials is NAIN KOUT

stoner

Achievable natty?

I was thinking about buying a pair. I saw them for sale at the NEX.

But I cam never wear them outside the house.

Drink a lot of Zippy water and wear a PowerHat® lifting hat

all of a sudden the goal body I'm aiming to became an existential question to me. since september to december last year I increased my body fat which took me from being a skinny (but with some nice "toned" muscle at least, I was more like athletic not a skinny twink) to a very decent weight (70kg at 5'10)
On january I started SS with a few accesories like dips and pull ups, and have been getting my muscle mass bigger since., so now I have a decent, strong body and weight like 77 kg
I have the flying squirrel/stingray body type by genetics, I have big, powerfull lats and back.
So to answer the question, on one side I want to get big (to some degree, not too big), with a good BF/muscle mass relation. that was the goal since the starting. The bigger forearms, lats and back the better. A soldier, a cop from special forces, a powerlifter body type.
The manliest body possible, not a thicc ass., or any femenine features of any kind.
On the other side, my dream is to become a MMA and jiu jitsu master and pro fighter some day (in some years possibly), but fighters usually don't have much muscle mass unless they are heavy weight category.
A good example of goal body I can think of right now is chris redfield from resident evil

That is a M60, look at the distinctive rear sight and other M60's on the deck

minotaur mode

his flaccid penis must look so tiny in between the quads.

>not wanting a thicc ass

dude, get the fuck out

if u don't think this is easily achievable natty, I feel bad for u. you must be like a little stick boy lmao. thats like average gym dude status.