/fraud/

/fraud/ - fraud

Fraud edition

Read this before asking stupid questions: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Previous Bread:

NO SOURCE TALK

>NO SOURCE TALK

The most controversial site on the internet!

wimps

good canadian source when

>Controversy means you can do illegal things

No.

there is a new one thats US domestic + CA with a reship policy.

unverified tho.

Unverified is best.

Will Test increase your heart rate?

yeah the one that is 99% chance a scam

tons of inactive accounts start posting for the first time in months vouching for the source back from when they were "small and private"

It did for me. At one point I was at 90 bpm resting

ephedrine raises it much more

I saw that one but yeah the inactive accounts out of nowhere made it seem like a scam to me

> NO SOURCE TALK

or fucking what you dumbass dickbag

So how do you prepare hcg? Everything i see it comes in powder. Do you have to add water or something to inject or eat it or what

Hahahahaha fucking weak, I'm just eatinf breakfast.

Fucking beatlets.

>this is actually horrfying for me

If I'm starting out at 6'3 142 lbs and I'm gonna hop on 500mg of Test E for 16 weeks, what would be a good diet to get up to 180 lbs as quick as possible? Also, what would be a good program to get aesthetic as fuck?

just wait until the tren actually kicks in for real in a few days

can I have your anime figurines when u die?

Mirin heart gains

You should get on some meds other than tren

I'm 6'3" 180 and still DYEL, aim higher my spooky skeleton friend.

>HITT breakfast

Steroids are useless if you can't even lift the bar which I doubt you can. Go to the gym for 6 months and eat 3k calories a day at least then maybe consider running a cycle.

SPOOKY

at 6'3 you'd need a little more than that. I had to bulk at 3k @ 6ft 132lbs.

is this final proof that "abs are made in the kitchen" is a meme? working out abs is clearly at least equally important or else holocaust survivors would all have 6 packs.

help
im on week 4 of
250 test-e EW
400 tren-e EW

like 5 minutes ago my dick stopped working, i had a shittime trying to maintain an erection and even harder time trying to cum

is it the estrogen or prolactin?

You mix it with bacteriostatic water and inject it

My anavar is giving me some serious heartburn, is it because I take it on an empty stomach or what?

hes skinnyfat, low weight, low muscles but more fat.

>skinnyfat

lol dude he's clearly under 15% bf that's not skinnyfat just skinny and no muscles

>just skinny and no muscles

thats literally skinnyfat. his fat is higher in proportion to his muscles.

I got a dumb question

Is the tip of the thing I circled 1ml on this syringe or is it below that?

Total noob here. Can a nice cycle be had for under $400? I've been lifting for years but I'm a fat fuck and could use the extra push.

Powder is in a bottle, you draw up sterile water , depending on how much cc and what concentration you want to prepare and inject it in the bottle, stir a bit should immediately dissolve completely. Then use a syringe to draw up a measured amount of now dissolved hcg and inject subc.

Its at 1

"no"

shouldnt roid while being fat.

his bodyfat is still above 12%

Sick thanks man

>using steroids to be this beta

lmao

Why don't you eat something and see for yourself honey? A cursory search reveals yes, it does, split it with food.

Fat people shouldn't be on steroids. If you can't lose weight before starting a cycle you'll only end ip looking like shit anyway as well as putting your health at risk (especially so because you are fat)

Loose the fat first unless you want real boobs with your man boobs.

Cant really do a cheap cycle because your going to need more food/sups and all the extra shit needles, swabs ect

That's low for everyone who isn't a bodybuilder preparing for a show, 8% is stage ready.

I RAPED HER

I MURDERED HER

I KILLED HER CHILDREN

*gouges our your eyes*

ok but his abs would show if he cut further (not saying that it should be done ofc)

>tfw stuck as a 6'3" manlet
>will never be a 7ft monster

how much bleach do I need to drink to die painlessly

My abs show at 15%

>he thinks AAS are for cosmetic purposes

I did a shot of bleach in college as a dare and I'm still alive so more than that. Burned like hell going down though.

How would I measure bodyfat?

>I did a shot of bleach in college as a dare

what is wrong with amerisharts

dont listen to the gatekeeper fags go on cycle if you want.

Can you inject both test and hcg at the same time, or two separate injections

use an open flame on the middle of the ring finger, hold it for a minute, if it burns with an orange flame ~15% red ~10% blue ~20% green >30%

If I'm on a TRT dose of test what's a good starting dose for aromasin if I add 50mg dbol ED

I have high SHBG so my estrogen is on the lower end

no are you fucking retarded
its the rubberplunger that is the measurement, in that pic it looks like its at 1,5

Redpill me on cycle vs blast and cruise

I feel like since I'm low test anyway I should just blast and cruise and just self medicate myself like a TRT patient. Do I need nolva or clomid still though? Since I'll never be coming off?

I'd still keep aromasin on hand incase of gyno

blast and cruise is for when cycles are working for you anymore, they aren't for beginners

Okay

So for my first cycle I was just gonna do 500mg test e/week (1st and 4th day injections) then PCT with Nolvadex 100mg day 1, 60mg days 2-11, 40mg days 12-21

I should still have Aromasin on hand right?

Mirin that atherosclerosis

6mg asin ED up to 12.5mg if needed. I find ED dosing more effective than higher dosing E2D or E3D. I take my asin with fats.

Test won't make you gain weight faster if you don't eat, it will help more of it be muscle though. You need to eat more

>what would be a good diet to get up to 180 lbs as quick as possible

>food

Seriously just eat food. Anything will do as long as its 100% what it should be.
>chicken, rice, oats, broccoli, etc

Skelly here.
I am tempted to jump on test only because I have access to medical grade gear.

I don't even need it, I should just try harder and be more consistent with lifts but the though of the possibility and how simple it would be drives me insane.

pls, no spooks

>because i have acces to medical grade gear

what kind of access are we talking here?

shoo shoo

work related, completely legal access
fells like cheating though, especially since the limit on how much could be achieved just by regular lifting is years away

Would it be better to get 5000 clean calories a day instead of eating dirty high calorie shit like mac n cheese, bagels + cream cheese, and mass gainer shakes? Or are mass gainer powders ok? Cause I don't want to balloon up, I'd like to get rid of the fat off my face

so stealing?

Whats a good Melanotan 2 dosage, where should I inject, how often, and what type of needles should I use?

I'm a physician in a country where pro auctore prescriptions are not frowned upon.

So no. I would just get some weird looks in a pharmacy.

I feel like I've got a really fat ass - reckon that'll cause trouble pinning my glutes?

DO IT FGT

where are you from?

Anyone here use tanning beds that knows how to stop racoon eyes?

Bollan.

I don't know shit about test supplementation apart from the basics, and the only friend working in endocrinology lifts. So he will know for sure that I'm not consulting a patient since he knows I just started getting serious about gaining some muscle.

life is hard

almost as if the internet doesn't exist

what?

where the fuck is bollan.

What is in your opinion the best lifting program for somebody on the juice for mass?

Modified PHAT program setup to your needs seemed pretty rad. Also eating a bunch.

Yeah, well studies and textbooks aside still it would feel safer to consult a friend who's job is to treat both chads that geared too much and guys with actual test deficiency before starting a cycle.

Poland. Sorry.

thx
what to you mean by modified?

phat if really experienced.
Otherwise get a 3 day split twice per week or a 2 day three times, that's hard as fuck though.

i'd do it.

also sell that shit to me.

befriend your neighborhood physician, get him addicted to lifting and profit

Food. Make sure you're eating healthy fats too. One mistake I made was to avoid as much fat intake as possible when I was younger.

i already have a prescription because of trt, but that shit is literally more expensive than UGL.

But imagine cheap poland pharma test? gold.

how much are you paying?
All a prescription is good for is to legally take your watson vial filled with ugl test into other countries.

around 29,95-35 euro.

depends on where i go to. local pharmacy is more expensive, the one in the city is cheaper.

I asked if anyone here uses tanning beds, and if they do, do they know how to stop getting racoon eyes because of the eye protection.

Hey guys, 22 years old here and 6'6". Started an hgh cycle because I wanted to grow taller. Currently doing 30iu/day of yellow tops. My hands and my forehead feel a little numb, is this normal for a cycle? How much height can I expect to gain if I keep this up until I'm 25?

for 1 amp?
That is insane, I can get test straight from a german or an austrian pharmacy for 8-9€ and I consider that the expensive end.

10x1ml ampules.

Why the fuck would you use tanning beds? Just take Melanotan 2, tan for 30 minutes outside for a week, and you'll look like a Mexican, even if you're starting from pasty white.

that's not bad at all then.
Most ulabs are around that price. To get it any cheaper you would have to go to egypt or something. They used to sell amps for 80 cents there, not sure about prices now.

do that and you will have stupid tanlines. and a white butt.
no thanks jeff

This is b8 right? You're mocking me for always posting about being a 6'3" manlet?

from 30 iu, if they were even 50% legit, you would be in pain and unable to sleep 24/7.
Tired but unable to stay asleep.

get nords, genos, or stay a manlet.

>do that and you will have stupid tanlines. and a white butt.
Don't you have to wear underwear in tanning beds?

>get nords, genos,
What's that?

No that's the whole point

I have a bunch of MT2 and I'm not using it rn because laying out on my balcony naked for 15 minutes each side feels awful

Just gonna pay $25 for a tanning salon membership for a month and go for two weeks

Tan lines ruin a tan