youtube.com/watch?v=IAdiBYqBIR4
youtube.com/watch?v=d_ZPOoEmGTU
youtube.com/watch?v=K5le9sYdYkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off
*kicks her chain in*

>pushes into lake

I'll admit it, I'm mirin

She could walk until she took up crossfit.

i've got this weird fetish for amputees/cripples/prosthetic limbs, but still fit chicks.

so uh...post more.

I bet she gives a mean handie

*insert one night stand copypasta*

Well you werent going to feel ny dick anyways

Explain yourself. Do you fap to the Paralympics?

Wendy?

The weak should fear the strong

>Pushes out of chair into lake
>Go to gym and use handicap spot
>No one can say anything because I'm in a wheelchair
>Manlets still mad that I'm still taller than them
>Squat PR before rolling out the gym

i've never really looked into it.

i mean, shit's so weird even to me that I do my best to avoid it, i've already ruined 'normal' shit enough already.

How does this make you feel?

Don't you think you're leaning too much on that wheelchair? Like you'll fall over into the water?

You're putting too much weight onto that side and I have a worry that the particular wheelchair would fall over, it doesn't look like one of the better ones, in fact it's a bit small.

>tfw only say this because this has happened to my grandfather too many times to count

>I don't know what's more beautiful, you or the view. How about you let me please take you on a date?

Honestly guys, just don't be autistic. It doesn't have to be that hard

her delts are amazing.

would wife.

>not saying 'are u an archeologist
>not flexing a cep
>not asking to be in London
>talking to girls at all
>being attracted to girls at all
read the sticky, faggot

What is the origin of flex a cep?

OK... this is DAMN Inpirational.

She could have given up and got fat and lived off USA tax payers.... bbbbbut NO.... kicks ass at gym.

I pray she has a job and can work stuff with her hands and mind.

>I would date her if I knew her.

goddamnit, i'm trying to do no-fap as a discipline adjunct to cutting, and this is making it hard.

no pun intended.

>forgetting to flex a 'cep
Laughinggirls.png

t. male nurse
would happily change her colostomy bag.

and now, i'm kind of wondering how many people have fucked a colostomy.

>PLEASE

What a cuck

Knew a dude who was a bartender at Bennigans Pub (oldfag here).

Nigga (white) had 2 bags... His Dad was in Vietnam and had agent orange exposure.... son born had spina bifida and thus no nerve connection to bladder / colon.

>Told me he f*cked chicks with his shirt on

>actually saying this in real life

It was some autistic user giving pick up advice in mirin thread I believe. Phrasing of his post made it copy paste material and was even made into pic related.

mirin those crossfit results

There's a QT3.14 grill in my uni class
I call her hotwheels.

I'd call her that to her face.

Hopefully, she'd laugh. If not, she has a shit sense of humor.

Post picture

No beautiful, you walkin?

Be honest, you guys virgins or What? Girls crave a guy who can make them smile as hard as he can make them have orgasm. Introduce me to your sisters, I'll prove it

Yeah, except how about you actually read that embarrassing line out loud and tell me unironically that it's not an autistic cringefest.

>virgin

You want a copy of my daughter's DNA test or you wanna just take my word for it?

>who can make them smile
You will never learn, manlet, just like you will never have superior HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE. Those are the only things that girl crave for.

Why would I want 50% of your wife's boyfriend DNA

less beta/cuck shit, more hot crippled women.

fucking faggots ruining this board with /r9k/ and /soc/ shit.

Is this aesthetic?

Because it sure as hell isn't functional.

Good question - I assume you'd want 100%

nice wordplay

Dayum

are you working out?

I don't like women with wheelchair arms. Too close to man arms.

I don't see the problem. They're still feminine and fit.

is that bella thorne?

if they were down to give me head every other hour I would consider

if they were rich too that would help

My first thought.
youtube.com/watch?v=IAdiBYqBIR4

2/10 she skips leg day

>no ass
dropped

Nope
youtube.com/watch?v=d_ZPOoEmGTU
How original.

Actually a pretty good response kek.

>Honestly I'd date one but would try very hard to just get to know the person
>Truth is its hard to stay with them for a long time, being in this state kind of sucks

I would tie her up in bdsm and fuck her roughly

It's all due to katawa shoujo

>I like the way you roll

lmao does she even do legs?

She would never say no to anal.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Reee, go away dumb copypasta poster.

kek

lmao chickenlegs....she has powerful mindset though

rullestolman?

ITT: War Machined

Nobody talks like that.

she's already crippled, why would you give her cancer?

Push her in the water, end her suffering..

>the people chained to the police car

Why is she wearing running shoes?

>that guy who collapses diddlying a fucking stick at the 0:38 mark
>that guy who twatted someone in the face with a medicine ball

Nah I'll introduce myself for you bro

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

overcompensating is always the best motivation

beautiful

>Explain yourself. Do you fap to the Paralympics?
>i've never really looked into it.
Not him but I can kind of relate. Caution though, this is probably all just pseudo-psych 101...

But it probably has to do with some lizard brain need to "protect". If they're disabled in a way, then you feel the need to be there. Which in a way puts you in the position of the provider (power thing). The fact that they're Veeky Forums shows that they're still capable and still able to function "normally" in terms of intelligence, determination, etc. In film two characters that stand out are Imperator Furiosa from Mad Max, and that IDF girl from World War Z. Both of them lose an arm, but both are also capable in their own ways. However, both at some point require the help of others.

my 0.02. or likely just autism.

fuck off

>being this desperate for (You)'s

Best running shoes of her life - buy once and you don't have to change them.

need this with sound pls

She's been trying to put those balls away for 4 hours now but that asshole just keeps putting them back on the floor.

This is struggle that transabled people face everyday.

>honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college
>nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"
>with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"
>anyway whats this thread about?

youtube.com/watch?v=K5le9sYdYkM

>arms as big as legs

>ywn have a petite 5'4 wheelchair bound red-lipstick wearing blonde haired blue eyed qt girlfriend to protect who will always love you because you love her unconditionally despite her disability
why even live

She overdid it at handsome, so I guess she needs something from me because no one else is near.

good damn I'm one ugly loser

Wow, the female ability to be a whore transcends both age and handicap.

I have a question. Would wheelchair girl cheat on you with chad if he asked her ?

pregnant lady lifing like thata.....

Lucy legless?

tfw no katawa shoujo gf

Shizune clearly best girl

>dem moon physics when she throws the balls and she is pushed backwards

you mean 3'4
cus of the wheelchair
you know
it makes her shorter
get it?

you'd think she has strong lats for being able to climb with the wheelchair right?
heh guess again, her legs don't weigh.

virgins detected