Lifting doesn't fix autism?

>managed to befriend a chad at my uni gym
>the guy looks like a waffen-SS officer
>he's roughly 6'4, really muscular, always has a mean look on his face, has a long scar on his cheek, and has a really deep voice
>chad doesn't talk much either
>chad has a great face, a great body, and his scar and silence make him "mysterious"
>imagine girls go ape shit over him
>hope he'll introduce me to a qt 3.14, maybe he'll even convince one of his stacy friends to sleep with me
>learn he's really fucking autistic
>he rarely talks because when he does he spergs out
>he tells me he does not know any qt 3.14s
>he tells me he's a khv
>he says if he tried to introduce me to women it would be "the blind leading the blind, except the blind leader is also mute and deaf"

Is lifting a waste of time? I don't want to do all of that hard work and not get any qts

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=khv
allpua.wordpress.com/2016/03/27/rsd-luke-uses-his-girlfriend-in-his-videos/
youtu.be/krsNcFQwsbc?t=15m47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's khv?

kissless
hugless
virgin

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=khv

His a chad he will get a girl ,even if he is not a talker he will prob get some asian qt and make some Elliot Roger type kids

sad you guys should work on introducing yourself to women together

pretend you're working out your social skills like lifting for the body

He sounds like a fun guy to have as a friend, srs. Maybe you could try to help him come out of his shell. I also think it's kind of lame to depend on a chad friend to find pretty girls.

>Lifting doesn't fix autism?
Sure it doesn't, it only cultivates it tbqh. It doesn't help you get qts either.

>Maybe you could try to help him come out of his shell
Lol I'm more autismo than he is.

I think if hes as good looking as you say he could probably just follow a script and get laid.At best they think hes shy and fuck him and at worst they think hes weird and fuck him anyway.

How did he get the scar?

I started lifting at 23

I got diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder at 29

Lifting does not cure autism.

I don't know how he got the initial cut, but he said the cut became infected after he cleaned it out in the school bathroom.
Apparently the paper towels in college bathrooms are filthy and they should never be used to clean a cut

You must be some kind of buff autist now though ?

Sounds like a retard too

You dont need to cure autism, just learn how a womans hindbrain works (her id). I did it the most autistic way and pull prime pussy now. I still play yugioh secretly and watch anime, except I never show it around normies.

Fuck that guy's a QT. Are there any more pictures of him?

This, be friends- get a routine, get girls

he sounds like a total bro. help each other by going out together and hitting on girls. even failure will teach you how to approach and what not to do.

I think you lucked out, user. you found a buddy who not only lifts, but shares your crippling autism, and he's habdsome as well. most of us would kill for a wingman like that.

just go out and have fun. we're all gonna make it bro, never forget that!

>the blind leading the blind, except the blind leader is also mute and deaf

Stick around this guy, he sounds literate.

was thinking the same, somebody who has this kind of spot on self reflection has the potential to completely reverse his fate

user, like all good comedies, you've just encountered a classical role reversal. Now it is YOUR job to get Chad laid, and in doing so, will come across the immeasurable richness of friendship, experience, and likely a homologous romance of your own.

tell us more about this autismo-chad, OP. what are his interests, hobbies?

Nofap is what cures autism not lifting

Nochan also helps.

just be boyfriend user.
That way both of you won't be khv anymore

>It doesn't help you get qts either.
Why do people choose to lie?

Post more, this is my exact type.

>managed to befriend a chad at my uni gym
how?
how do you befriend anybody at the gym?

back to facebook

>hugless
huh, i always took that to be 'handholdless'
hugless sure rolls off the tongue better though

>That baggy dpm
>That chicken wing
This is a real doozy OP, I'll save this one for later use.

>you guys should work on introducing yourself to women together
this
practice introducing yourselves to each other
then eventually have sex
don't forget to say no homo though

>Waffen SS
The guys wearing dpm you retarded fuck.

No don't try to find cutes with him

You always do that with someone who is uglier than you to make you appear more attractive.

If it by some miracle is a success he will swoop them all up and you will end up being the cuckold third wheel orbiter

>catch eyes
>give head nod
>get head nod in return
>try make brief natural conversations to establish verbal contact
>"hey are you using this?"/"Mind if I work in?"/"Could you spot me?"

Then go from there.
>Hey I see you here all the time, how many days a week do you go?
>Watchu drinking there?
>generic discussion about weights and lifts
>ask for form checks

>sp

that's not DPM

looks more like american woodland

Holy fuck the halo effect is real. One doesnt even need a picture, the description alone makes people want to befriend him despite him being autismo, spergy and khv

Is PUA the truth?
You see people like Tyler pull the hottest girls all the time.

His self confidence is through the roof, he fucks the hottest girls and enjoys life to the fullest.
What more could there possibly be?

The only off-putting thing is that a nearly 40 year old man spends his entire life in clubs fucking people 20 years younger. But thats just a negative way to look at it.

So why not get into PUA?

better?

>tfw I'm always the ugly guy in the group
>the only way to meet girls is through friends
>all my friends end up fucking them anyway
If things don't change in q few years, I'm just gonna end it

they are paid actors man

also say no homo, no homo is crucial

We have an innate sense of who has good genes and who does not. You wouldn't invest in a company that looks like it's about to fail, right? It's a similar principle.

Do you actually believe that? kek

Just google pua exposed or whatever, there enough online.
allpua.wordpress.com/2016/03/27/rsd-luke-uses-his-girlfriend-in-his-videos/

Just a heads up for insecure anons to not waste money on these pathetic scam artists.

Yeah, marketers can't lie!

I'm actually quite sure that someone like Tyler is 100% legit in all of this pickups.
Just watch the dude, the way he talks, walks and acts, he is just 100% content and confident.

Maybe they boost it up a little for extreme scenes, maybe to push the count a little or maybe to create certain scenarios.

But i guess you dont need PUA - you just need to play the number game and talk to girls in ratched social settings (clubs) all the time and you probably will get laid solong that you look decent.

this user knows. Buy one RSD instructional package for the price of two and DOUBLE your dating success

You idiot, you use mindless chads to bring stacys within your social circle

THEN WHEN STACY SEES HOW AUTISTIC HE IS SHE WILL GO FOR YOU

No, it's just that it would be heavily unrealistic for all the girls to be models.
As well as they would have to be insane actors, because you can actually feel very well whether or not a conversation is natural or not.

Women they approach dont behave ridiculous or insane - they react very normal, just like if you or I would approach them.

It's not autism when the guy is handsome. He's eccentric.

Here's the thing user. I don't trust your judgement on what is or isn't natural interaction, because you're so fucking bad at interacting with women you needed a fucking youtube series.

I am not bad at interacting. I am bad talking to club sluts and making them want to fuck me.

If you can't see that the conversations are natural and not acted/faked then you suck a lot more than i do, frankly.

kek

youtu.be/krsNcFQwsbc?t=15m47s

>I am bad talking to club sluts and making them want to fuck me.
user, your personality is unfuckable and boring. Putting on a fluffy scarf and calling yourself "The Viciousness" isn't going to change that.

Right, I am sure fucking club sluts is much about personality.

But hey, let's look at yours: There are these guys that pull hot chicks on a daily basis
OH NO THAT MUST BE FAKE CANT BE REAL NOPE SORRY

Your persoanlity looks golden mate, good job.

user are you Asian by any chance? You seem like the sort of person who needs a walk through to tie their shoes.

How PUAs are still a thing is beyond me. The only people who could possibly benefit from approaching women more dont need to buy shit from scam artists telling them they have to talk to women more.
These guys are ruthless sociopaths, brainwashing some poor guy with a literal facial deformity around town cold approaching girls. Worst case he'll get beaten or locked up, not laid

Honestly, I'd say it's an effect of the utter collapse of real fatherhood in the west. Men behaving like women to attract women. Fucking degenerate.

Why do asians need a walkthrough to tie their shoes?

>personality
>fucking
>implying

Long standing cultural valorization of deference to authority and rote action.

k

Say that guy is actually one of two twins, and they're both going after the same girl (who isn't into threesomes because that is haram in her country), one of whom is an autistic pretending to be confident, which is easily detectable by body language and cadence, and one who is just naturally confident and didn't need to read Waldo Presents: Where's the Clitorus? which one do you think is gonna get the golden snatch?

Funnily I know a girl of the slutty kind who had a threesome with two twins.
As for your question: the right one

You know what could be fun? I bet we could get Veeky Forums or /r9k/ to endless compare two of the exact same pictures of the same person if you tilted them both in slightly different directions.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Any suggestions?

To make it even more dastardly, let's use models that actually ARE twins, but just use one picture of only one of the pair.

Sounds like the premise of a movie, two fit incredibly attractive autists trying to get qts with hilarious antics along the way

Or one is an ugly dude trying to teach the handsome sperg how to talk to girls

fuck him

100%

No shit, lifting actually causes autism.

>tfw handsome autist with 7 medical disorders both physical and mental
Also khv and no friends i lift to get stronger

>mental medical disorder memes
Cringe.
Leave your house, they'll go away - amazing, right?

But user, people evolved to sit at desks on the computer all day.

Well that's good, you help each other out as you learn together.

>Men behaving like women
How so?

>how is wearing makeup and preening like a faggot effeminiate

Autism can be a powerful weapon, if it is chanelled correctly.
Teach him to wield his autism like a god.

Who the fuck wears make up?

get the FUCK out, now

No amount of body improvement will magically fix your shit. I was a lardass back in school and I always kept telling myself
>people just don't like me because I'm fat as fuck, everything would be better if I wasn't
One day, I decided enough's enough, got good-looking relatively fast, bought some decent clothes, made sure to take care of myself etc. It has some short term benefits but in the end, if you're fucked in the head in some way or another, you're fucked even if you look good.
The whole
>people hate me because I'm fat!
transformed into
>people hate me because of who I am!
and it's not really helpful, you might argue that it's even worse. Still, by now I am used to being alone and slightly depressed so who the fuck cares anymore.

Are you sure about that? You'd be the only person who has experienced this.

I was in one of the best highschools of my town, and as a result people there were wealthy and attractive, but we also had some ghetto dudes.

The difference in treatment between the attractive ones and the average to ugly ones was staggering.

Pick up artists, the topic we are discussing, you dildorf.

>>he rarely talks because when he does he spergs out

fuck that's me. I still remember thinking, I can't be autistic that shit is hereditary.. and oh yeah I have that one uncle. then I remembered my dad telling my mom, he's fine he's just like my brother, he doesn't speak much either. and the reason I don't is that every time people look at me funny.

really you should just work on being a proper person. a genuinely caring one.

being a fuccboi got me nowhere.

she left me. at first we were happy. until she wasn't. I'm just empty now. I miss her so much. I'm never loving anyone again.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Well that's why I mentioned the short term benefits. Sure, people are initially more friendly towards you and are more likely to start a conversation with you and it'll seem like you get along better, but in the end your autism will still be apparent.

I didn't know that. Wow that's idiotic.

>dad never really talks unless there's something up
>no kind of small talk, never
>kinda grow up the same
>zero friends
>eventually talk about some random ass topic with my mom
>she brings up that my dad's been like this his entire life and one of his problems is that he has zero fucking friends, so she had to make sure he kinda gets along with people
>mfw the same shit is happening to me

Fuck. And I even fucked it up with the only girl that ever showed interest in me, so I'm even double doomed.

>why do people choose to lie to themselves?

>I'm even double doomed.
Nah m8, if you recognize the problem you can work on it.

>And I even fucked it up with the only girl that ever showed interest in me

I still remember one of my sister's friends coming to my room to say hi, she notices my dumbbells "hey user do you lift ?" normal person would think: this is my chance to flex my double guns and have her cream her pants.

What I did: I thought my obliques are my most impressive part, so I took my shirt off for no reason and flexed my obliques. Not my arms, not my chest, my fucking obliques. Then I started explaining how fucking hard it is to hit that spot. She smiled. Hanged for a minute, then left and never saw her again. True story.

This pasta isn't even funny what's the point of it?

The autistic one

Because hes everything she wants without being too perfect and making her feel insecure

>have a problem
>think its your fat
>lose the fat
>wasnt the problem
>have a problem
>its your autism
>give up and do nothing to fix it

That's just your personality then. Find someone who compliments it. Getting used to being alone is a very important skill.

>mfw lifting wont fix your autism

I always had problem with getting a woman too. Then I just converted to Islam and prayed to Muhammad (pbuh) and I got a nice wife, quite young but whatever.