Will women become obsolete once we get AI pussy?

name me one reason why women will not become obsolete.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/god-9smfGHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well if its AI then technically it could still be a woman if it identifies as one.

kek, yes, but better programming. no emotional breakdowns.

The human species will become obsolete by that point

How will human race become obsolete in 30 years?

We already have submissive Siri and Corona and just add that programming to a plastic pussy and we're almost set and done.

I think the real question here is when will science be advanced enough to create 10/10 uncontrollable/borderline rapist orc futas with horsecocks?

I will always prefer the real deal over human manifactured machine one,. So no,

Good punching bags when you're angry and making samiches

youtu.be/god-9smfGHs

I want my own 2B

You'll be first in line for the first high tech sexbot.

honestly, cant wait for that. It will be hilarious to see women realise that the only reason why they get free shit and special treatment is because of their vaginas

Watch the movie 'Her'

>Man falls in love with AI
>AI helps cause singularity
>doesn't give a fuck about that
>is just sad he can't jack off while listening to AI moan anymore

It's a good movie, but that guy had problems

The same reason men won't become obsolete.

Society will likely collapse just before reaching that point as realizing it would mean the ruinous destruction of culture and the underlying reasons for living that support it.

As life long romantic partners that can raise children with you and snuggle up next to you in bed and tell you how much they love and admire you, as someone who you can come back to after a hard day and look in the eyes and finally feel like everything will be okay as long as you are together, as some that can patch you up and make you feel loved and wanted even on your very worst days, as someone who you can grow old with and be proud to say you spent your minute time in the Universe with.

Humans can be outperformed in almost anything in 30-40 years with advance AI. Even things like science and art etc.
the only way that humans will still be valuable is because some of us prefer authentic human interaction over AI (though you can argue there is no difference). 99% of people will starve though

>the only way that humans will still be valuable
Humans are valuable because we're the only creatures who have a moral dimension, you materialist cuck. I bet you think a dildo is better than your cock because it can move with more efficiency. You have completely sold your soul.

Take the redpill and fuck a horse my dude

Spot on

>>>/mlpol/