/QTDDTOT/ - question that don't deserve their own thread

Old one hit bump limit.

Does carb/fat ratio really matter as long as I hit my protein goals?

Can someone recommend me some good protein powder?

No. Just make sure they aren't ridiculous.

ON gold standard or myprotein are safe bets.

Should I lift after a night of booze? Feel bad for eating like shit and want to gym. I don't feel 100% but it's not much of a hangover.

>checkd

Some carbs spike your insulin making your body use that for energy making it harder to lose fat. Of course, if your macros fit then you will lose weight, just not as quickly, for bulking it doesn't matter as much. At least that's how I've understood it.

Do you mix protein powder with milk or water?

I really like the greyskull program, but i'm looking to do more of a intermediate program now. Could I just add more sets/reps to this program an keep doing it?

Parents gave me a gift of a door gym, is it a gimmick or are there actual routines that are worth doing on this thing?

If you can still keep form and intensity up to par just go. The main danger in working out while not feeling well is mostly injury from fucking something up with too much weight in your hands.

Hello my dudes, my gf has backpain and is asking me for some back exercises, what can i teach her that also works out the ass?
she is skellymode btw pls respond

Milk for bulking. Water for maintaining/cutting

No. If you like greyskull you'll probably like 531 though.

Meme gym. Sell/Return it and use that money for a gym membership you simple bitch

Goblet squats, deadlifts, RDL's, hyperextensions, there's a bunch of shit

You've understood it wrong

What are the most brutal laxatives ?
Otc or prescription , what would savage your colon

Well ofc. Balance your macros and have some carbs before/after the gym.

wait so if I eat a complex carb like brown rice, but I eat a lot of it at once, am I probably going to end up giving myself an insulin spike?

Oral castor oil without a single doubt, along with a fuckton of really cold milk mixed with a shot of high proof clear spirit (not ingested at the same time but close to one another). Proceed with caution, can and will be toxic after a certain dosages.

What you need it for? Genuine curiosity.

I just want to see what would happen . I can't drink milk or alcohol though .

Recently been having terrible chest pain. Non-pec, like from the inside kind of chest pain.

Is it time to ditch coffee?

How do I tell it's heart-related or not?

What is a rough estimate of the maximum natty body I can achieve with bodyweight exercises?

> (OP) (You)
>Recently been having terrible chest pain. Non-pec, like from the inside kind of chest pain.
That doesn't sound good user
>Is it time to ditch coffee?
Why would you assume that? Could be but there's many possibilities
>How do I tell it's heart-related or not?
See a doctor.

No way to tell unless you see a doctor .
You could have pulled some weird muscle in your chest

Alright, thanks man.

Oh. Well SOMETHING will happen for sure with the castor oil kek

If you cannot drink dairy to begin with, having some will be a laxative in itself too.

How long must rice cool/chill before i fry it?

I want to take a day where I have nothing to do and destroy my colon. Milk makes me really ill so I'll avoid it.ill try castor oil as one part of my concoction

I can't tell if its just a reddit echo chamber or not. I see more and more "progressive" posters and signs around the halls supporting immigration, LGBTQP+ rights, Muslim rights e.t.c

Just shit like this is becoming more and note apparent in my day to day life

I'm disgusted. I'm not racist, hell, I've been on Veeky Forums for so long I'm probably gay myself, but all this shit disgusts me.

I don't know how to fight it...

Is the world really changing this way?

Why the hell do TDEE estimates vary so much on different sites? Petty depressing cause i just want to do a lean bulk, not get fat or just spin my wheels in one place either. What's the most accurate one you guys have used?

Are energy/fatloss capsules/pills a meme, or do they actually help?

Does creatine have any benefit for cardio or does it increase explosive strength only?

Yep. The world is indeed changing, whether you like it or not. That's what progress is all about. I was like you, upset about shit that I didn't like. Then I realized it's pointless to bother yourself with things you cannot stop or change, so instead I stopped giving a fuck and focused all of my attention on what really matters - mad gainz. Fags gonna fag, muslims gonna bomb, and I'll just be there in the gym, lifting.

Does anyone know of an app that just records sleep? As in, you just put in the numbers, it shows you a graph over time, that's all there is to it? Everything I've found has so many bells and whistles it defeats what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for non-animal foods that are high in any of the following:

>vitamin B3
>vitamin E
>calcium
>magnesium
>zinc
>potassium
>methionine
>tyrosine

please respond

No, more and more people are moving away from the center and more towards the extremes, the silent majority appears to move in a more right wing direction while there's still the vocal minority you're describing.

What numbers? You mean just hours of sleep? Excel could do that

Not just hours, what time they happen at. I have fucked up sleep and need to track it before getting a sleep study.

Try some nuts and berries. Look into it. Better to eat animals though.

Anyone?
I'm ordering stuff right now.

Back when I was vegan I desperately looking for certain amino acids and the best information source I found was scoobys protein calculator
I think sesame was the stuff that best supported soy
Then I stopped being autistic

Get zma from myprotein

Soy milk usualöy has calcium added

Will I be happy if I stop being fat?

I was not diligent with taking my creatine every day, instead I guesstimate I was taking it every other/third day. If I want to catch up, should I just take it daily from now on, or should I load up again? My last load up phase was ~2 months ago.

You will be definitely less sad, because happy and sad are related, but not entirely opposite spectrums. They're a composite of many factors.

>Is the world really changing this way?

No. Wherever you live is actually behind the Zeitgeist. Attitudes are shifting towards Nationalism and reaction fairly quickly. They are just digging in their heels.

SleepBot, for Android. It has a clock and a graph tracker

I ate 5 peanut butter sandwich and drank coke last night

now my tummy is rumbling like crazy. I'm currently drinking alot of water to stop the rumbling but will it help?

we all have our weird hobbies I guess. godspeed m8

You should definitely layer them, not drink them all at once.

I once tried to drink lemon-flavored creatine with vanilla tasting protein. I can stomach the two separately but that almost made me vomit.

no loading whatsoever. 5-7g a day and thats it

Your post and picture is so cure

Ily

Is having bicarbonate of soda every day bad for you?

I make oatmeal cakes by mixing oats, protein powder and milk and like to add about half a spoon of bicarbonate of soda to make it raise into a big cake lol.

Could this affect me negatively in any way?

>Does carb/fat ratio really matter as long as I hit my protein goals?

Not really. Here's a breakdown of 3 options

>High fat/low carb

This will make your workouts tougher, but some people prefer it for satiety. They will also REEE hard over insulin spikes, but remember that insulin is one of the most anabolic substances in your body.

>Low fat/high carb
This tastes bland to some people. If you get most of the carbs from refined grains and sugars, you might get big energy crashes (more likely if you're a fatty, or skinny-fat with a sedentary recent history). More carbs gives you more energy to workout, though. Carbs are also more muscle sparing than fat, and it's slightly harder (note, harder, NOT IMPOSSIBLE) to store them as fat. More on this in a minute

>Moderate fat/moderate carb
This will give you some of the benefits of both of the more restrictive options - more energy for workouts, better satiety and taste from the fat - as well as allowing you to worry less about the foods you pick because you don't need to meet odd macro requirements. The disadvantage is that freedom can be a curse and make it easier for you to eat junk. You still have to be smart about your food choices, you just have a bit more play with high-fat and high-carb options

Also, IMO a big reason that people see faster results on unbalanced macro diets (high fat/low carb or low fat/high carb) has to due with the body's energy systems. Your body *prefers* to store dietary fat and use carbs for energy because those are metabolically the easiest pathways. It will use fat for energy or store carbs as fat if it needs to due to your diet, but these are backup processes that take extra energy to process. This might burn an extra 50-200 calories a day depending on your exact diet. That doesn't sound like a lot, but 100 calories a day is about an extra 1lb lost every month. A typical 500 calorie deficit becomes a 600 calorie diet. That turns a 10 week cut into an 8 week cut.

Cute*

Is what scooby says true, that unless you are very low bodyfat, or very advanced, you can easily build muscle and burn fat at the same time , eating maintenance calories like in his calculator?

Do I need to eat same amount of calories on rest days when bulking? Its harder to eat big on rest days when im not active as much.

Yes

Not quite sure but the more refined a food product is the worse it is for you usually. Read up on a ketogenic diet. Should work well if you're cutting. Never tried it cause no self control, way too hard in my country. Meat ain't cheap.

I've been cutting for quite some time now and it has been fine but now I'm trying to get rid of the stubborn fat and its annoying as fuck(1700kcals to be just on a 300 deficit)

I can eat fine by choosing low calorie/high volume foods but the problem comes at night, it's when I start craving food for some reason, it seems nothing satisfies the hunger, I have a bit of oatmeal 1h before bed but even so it seems it doesnt kill off the hunger

why's that?

How do I NOT fuck up with supplements? I like to take ZMA since I lift and box and my diet doesnt seem to hit the recommendation so exceeding the RDV seems fine since it goes away on sweat and piss, and also I'm following the recommended dosage.

but what about Vitamin D? How do I supplement it? Heard bad things about it
thought about picking the 2500iu from myprotein and take it once per day

Might be some micronutrient deficiency, try taking chromium tablets. Also try having a cheat day, might be because your glycogen stores are depleted.
Or alternatively, willpower.

Are supplement capsules legit or is it just a meme?

generalize a bit more, i fucking dare you

I'm going with the willpower at the moment.
pretty annoying how my weight is fluctuating though, for this past month I 've been between the 65-67kg range
so now its getting late for summer so im going hardcore on this fucker and eating as less as possible with high protein

The only fat loss pill that's not a meme is DNP. Too bad that it's dangerous af.

It's a guideline. You use that guideline to figure out your own TDEE. If you eat 2500 every day for a week and you lost weight, your TDEE is lower and vice versa. It's easy to figure out your TDEE if you track your weight and what you eat.

Is protein powder effective for people who wanna lose weight? Or is it for muscle building only?

Toughen up. Drinking coffee + water tends to help me when I'm cutting tho.

Sure but don't expect any significant gains.

Will I die if I eat nothing but omelettes for every meal?

Yes. It's the most efficient protein source calorie-wise

Its actually better for losing weight if anything.
Its a low calorie source of protein, which is like the most important part of a good fat loss diet.

Yes

does anyone here take probiotics? if so what benefits have you noticed from taking them? what brand do you recommend?

Thanks!
Ill guess i will get some. Is 100% Whey Gold Standard a good one? It's on sale on my local "gym" store.

Yeah that's fine. Myprotein is also good if you want one the cheapest one that still maintains high quality.

Yes those are the most important days to eat.

Cause you're fat and bored.

bump

Bench
OHP
Dips
Cable flies
Shrugs

would these 5 be good for building nice arms/shoulders/chest?

Would fasted HIIT jump rope be effective for fat burning for a half hour session. Anyone used jump rope for cardio?

Yes.
Maybe consider adding in some lateral raises, or (careful) behind the neck press to keep your shoulders a bit more balanced.

Yes it would if you do it properly.
I see a lot of people doing it half assedly in the gym and its not worth much that way. You have to push yourself no matter what type of cardio. There is no easy cardio if you want results.

Lifting for boxing question :
I'm thinking about doing a high rep, low weight, lots of compound lifts, full body routine to complement my kick-boxing training

Without getting into hairsplitting considerations, would that be good?

what is different between the behind the neck press and the OHP? I've tried lateral raises before but i can never get them to feel "right"

BTN press uses the middle head of the delts a bit more than regular OHP.
I wouldn't recommend trying to go heavy with BTN press though, if you fail, or mess up you could snap your shoulder up. So keep it lighter and in the 10-15 rep range.

As for lat raises, keep arms straight, lean forward slightly, don't bob your head like a chicken. Palms facing down so you don't get temped to pull the biceps into the movement.

bamp

alright cool, ill have to try them out and see what i like more. Im between cycles of c6w right now and was just looking for something that felt better for upper body since it felt like i wasnt making as much progress on bench as i was on Squat/deadlift

best rear delt exercise for hyperthrophy?

Yes

When referncing to big four - 1/2/3/4 for example, do anons mean 1RM? And what's the order of those exercises? Bench/ohp/squat/dl?

Why are powerlifters so fat and ugly?

O/B/S/D for reps

And by squat stat they mean squatting in rack, not in smith machine right?

of course

How dangerous would it be to work out on equipment that's rated for 40 pounds lower than your weight?

>bench 165 1x4 wednesday
>Can barely manage 1x2 today

why is this happening? I'm not cutting either, been eating tdee +500 everyday.

I'll admit I don't feel as though I have as much energy on sundays because I don't eat a whole lot beforehand since I work out much earlier in the morning than wednesdays - could that be the problem?

How much weight do I need to OHP to be able to OHP a woman for reps and make it look effortlessly?