How to be/look tough

I need help Veeky Forums, I live in a divided house in the roughest area of a city. New residents have just moved in and they sound gobby and chavy as fuck. I need to look tough and intimidating.

I've seen how they dress, harringtons, snapbacks, weird styles of dress. Its a male and a female and I'm scared. I havent had the chance to make acquaintance with them, yet just today a friend of theirs was living as I was entering. I said "Alright mate" to which he glarred at me and said "you goin' in there?" n just walked off.

I worried since I have to share a corridor and garden with them.

tl;dr how to get tuff

Fitness related note:
>5'9
>12 stone/ 170lbs/ 77kg
>Calisthenics multiple times a week
>MMA and boxing collectively 1 1/2 years
>Still a massive pussy inside

Cold showers, jerk off with IcyHot, report back in a month

Get some steel toed Dr Martens.
They add an inch or so onto your height and people seem to associate them with people who give no fucks.

Get on steroids. Nothing serious, just a decent dose of test. Gain at least 10kg.

Get à buzzcut and never wear à hat.

It's all about bone structure, so you're probably fucked

Appearance won`t help you mate, if you got no confidence in yourself

Open carry a toy hand gun, while concealed carrying the real one. That way if someone steals your open carry to use against you and realizes It's fake, they'll be all like " what the fuck nerd" and that when you draw your concealed pistol and ask them if they are feeling lucky.

>join military
>get oversea
> kill people
> see people die
> cold showers
>get back
>get into boxing matches at shady bars at least twice a month
>report back

>Have long hair commonly in sloppy bun (not intentionally im scruffy)
>Wear toe caps alot cos job
>Currently cold showered for a month
Decently well built, broad shoulders, 16.5" neck.

I forgot to add
>early twenties

>Decently well built, broad shoulders, 16.5" neck.
Facial bones you retarded cuck

Your neck is skinny as well, fragile as fuck and would probably die from a single punch.

they're your neighbors. try to be nice with them?

you can't fake toughness. many of the best fighters in the world don't appear "tough" at all.

oh, i looked it up and apparently thats higher than average in the uk, most people say I have a fat neck.

Step 1: acquire BONES

You're pretty fucked, OP. Even if you do get buff (which will take quite a while, unless you roid your tits off), they'll forever remember you as the twink you were when they met you.
If you really care that much about it, move out.

become trap

i dont live in the land of the free mate

then a fucking knife, or illegally acquire a small gun

get buffer, bigger beard, shorter hair

But then people treat you like shit, and although I may be able to handle myself in sparring, im still a wimp

Go join a war or something
See death and blood

Bear knuckle boxing