Wh-what do I Veeky Forums?

Wh-what do I Veeky Forums?

I never went on a date...I never got this close to attracting a beautifull like her.

dear lord

Absolute faggot

Please tell me this isn't real. This isn't even funny in an ironic sense.

You're doing good user. Just keep being yourself because apparently she's retarded. Good luck to you

WHAT DO I DO??????

this is bait right? I refuse to believe that this could be real

>I feel you, (x location) at (y time) works for me.

No its not. Help a Veeky Forumsizen in need!

im litterally furious by looking at this picture.

fuck you op, seriously.

i'm sorry buddy. this is terminal autism.
at this stage nothing can be done

Bait 5/10 only cause I replied

If you're this autistic honestly you shouldn't be going on dates. You should be chemically castrated

This level of bait...

>Im an Ultra Meme Lord

The autism needed to respond to this seriously is off the charts

Inb4
>just trolling you bro Haha

Please tell me this is bait

Half of me wants this to be real the other half wants it to be bait

Fuggg

Ask her out to the date retard

I said this, is this okay?

You have got to be talking to a bot. I refuse to believe this is real.

fellow dubliner reporting, banged so many bitches off Tinder here it's not even funny

>I'm an Ultra Meme Lord

what the FUCK is your problem holy shit

Adding 'then' at the end makes you sound kinda pissed off and a little hostile. Also never use the words "tis" or "ma lady" when talking with girls. Seriously, never.

You sound hostile with "Alright." You should also make her work around you rather than you work around her.

I would have responded "Let's go then, I will be in Dublin doing x at this time. I want to get a drink after. Will you be in the area?"

With this response you make it seem like you're not really setting up a date (thus no expectation for her to feel pressured which could freak her out and she could say no) because you're already there doing errand and you were already going to the bar. So it's just "coincidentally convenience" that you two end up in the same place at the same time.

This also makes it seem like you have a life.

yes

Thanks user.

Disclaimer: I've never actually hit on a girl. They usually ask me.

So I don't know if it works. It sounds good.

i want to gouge my eyes out. please tell me that's not actually your screenshot

>I never went on a date...I never got this close to attracting a beautifull like her.
Let me give you some words of advice bud
This meme of fucking around on tinder memeing is more for attractive guys that get replied to first because the girls will be more willing to put up with it, plus the guy pulls enough pussy that if he loses out because of the memeing it's not a big deal
If this is the first attractive girl you've got a chance with you really shouldn't be pulling this shit, I'm questioning if you're actually a faggot

tis

I FORBID ANYBODY ITT FROM HELPING OP

what in the fucking fuck are you doing you fuck

stop doing, just, all that shit. I mean or don't. Ok either you do it 100% and just go through women until you find one that finds it funny OR you stop talking like that ASAP. It's very callow and pompous to speak like you do there.

My god man.

Wow mate you're an absolute top lad xD

Doing well. You'll be inside her panties tonight m8

OP here.

I dont want to meet and fuck. Is that what she is suggesting? Idk. And its bumble that I'm on. She just sent a wink at me thats all.

It's like a moldy sour lemon
This girl is a keeper OP, just ask to go for a coffee with her and just talk about w/e and sprinkle compliments inbetween. If she's feeling it, break the contact barrier and from then on in it's on autopilot.

Jesus fucking christ her standards are low though

Why are you on bumble if you don't want to meet and fuck?

Here's what you do. Go buy a length of rope, find a sturdy looking tree nearby (a streetlamp will do in a pinch), and neck yourself, brother. Trust me, it's the only way out of this situation that lets you regain dignity.

What kind of retarded question is this?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Wow mate you're an absolute top lad xD

>take me out and you can find out

OP: wat du I du?

She just fucking told you!

This is like walking up to a store with a sign that says open, the door is propped open and asking strangers on the sidewalk, "how do I get in?"

>l-look mom I posted it again XD
Stop this

To be fair depending on their prior conversation it could just be her wanting to get some free fancy food.

kill yourself

Adding 'Dublin' makes you sound kinda hostile.
Otherwise you're good to go

>>tinder on /soc/ - normies all trying to 'maximise'
>>tinder on Veeky Forums - tis an awesome thing to see.

I only come to this board for these threads.

S L I T Y O U R W R I S T S

You

I swear you guys are all Chad and are just pretending to be autistic for the laughs. Please never stop I live vicariously through these interactions

> Meeting random person of the internet
Enjoy getting your kidneys stolen

Never let her determine date, time or place via open questions like that.

what makes you think they're chad or pretending? most of these are from ugly guys who are legitimately awful to spend any prolonged amount of time with

ask her if shes ever been raped or if this is going to be her first time.

Why would she stay? Regardless of it's reality he must be pretty good looking .

I think it's time to invest in a sex doll pal.

Im not. I have noob gains. Im surprised thats shes interested...

I've already beat you to it.

This fucking site... The more I come here, the more I realize you are all fucking retards.

What app is that?

What the fuck

>never went on adate
i can tell

you type to fucking much dumbass

NOT FIT RELATED, NOW BE A GOOD LAD

AND FUCK OFF!