Push up

Push up thread why the fuck is there no push up thread edition

Other urls found in this thread:

builtlean.com/2013/09/17/muscles-grow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why the fuck is there no push up thread
Because some of us actually lift and don't ever waste our time doing pushups

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

idk man.

no thanks op, i value my rest.

Doing push ups in the morning gets the blood flowing. Its been shown to helps speed recovery in the areas effected. Also warm up.

Are we forcing this into a dank meme now? Is the new EPICxD le /sips/?

Roll

>a few pushups is going to hinder your recovery
This is why everyone on Veeky Forums is DYEL.

Can you do pushups in jeans? Should I take off my pants?

Fuck it why not.
I just got back from the gym and was working chest. Why not do a little more?

challenge yourself to do as many as you can in 2 minutes my laddies

post results

>82

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

i do 12 sets per exercise and i usually do 3 different exercises for one muscle group. My workouts are considered very high volume compared to dyel's. I need my rest.

Nigger, yesterday was my rest day and I OHP'd 5x5 at 90%(195lbs) just out of boredom without issue. Quit being a bitch.

lol.... i feel seriously sad for you. Yeah i could just go to the gym right now and do my regular workout without an issue but that would fuck me over in the long run cause im not fully recovered from my last workout. From the fact that you would just do something retarded like that "for fun" tells me that you cant ohp 195 pounds. You dont even have a basic understanding of how muscle growth works.

Whatever makes you feel better, brah.

builtlean.com/2013/09/17/muscles-grow/

thats a good starting point to.

m8 I typically only lift 4 days a week. I understand the necessity of recovery. But if you think pushups on a rest day are going to completely fuck over your future gain, you're just being pussy.

just ignore them, once people stop biting it stop becoming a meme
didn't your mama ever tell you not to feed the troll?

roll

but what if i get 99 Desu?

Go for a walk phaggot. Or a 15 minute run

rolling senpai

rerolling senpai

roll

K chido

4 DIGITS C'MON

last 8 digits dyel faggots

rollin

REEEEE

traps are gay

Roll

My wife left me

Yall cucks

Samantha please come back
You broke my heart
I know my dick isn't as large as Tyrone's but please :(

rolling

Ralo

rawlling

Roll

I'm recovering from a pretty bad shoulder injury.
I like risks.
ROLLIN

Smooth

Roll

Roll

rolling SIR!

New fag, explain rolling?

roll

kkk

rawl

Roll

rolling for nigger

if dubs i do 3 digits

Rolling

Rerolling bc both rolls 2 ez

>5x5 at 90% without issue out of boredom

l y i n g

rollin

sure buddy.
whatever it takes right buddy?

roll

Here we go fuck boys

because we push baby weight, squat

roll

adsf

Rollerino

roll

99 get

doin a roll

roll

Roll

yeah fuck my shit up

Do weighted pushups unless you're a pussy

I'm a weak faggot so I just add the last 4 digits together and do that number instead

rollan

I wanna die

Same

Check these trips

Since this thread about pushups is not about pushups, could someone clarify on why they are bad? Also, I can only do knuckle pushups since my wrists are quite weak. Recently I started to do diamond pushups too (stll on knuckle thoug).

Yeah me too.
Anyways, rolling

My dick