I CANT DENY MYSELF FOOD AND HUNGER

Please do not tell me " Drink water & eat some light veggie snack" no bitch no the problem is in my mind I can't deny hunger or food on this fucking diet I have no control my me ra is wrong probably help me fix it, what is the basic mindset ?

Thanks.

do you want to lose weight?

dont put food in your mouth

t. person who got over binge eating disorder

Second this

Eat a fucking cucumber then. I don't think there's anything with a better mass:kcal ratio that you don't have to cook to enjoy out there.
Eat more of those, bitch.

this copy pasta is my new favourite

I want to eat your snatch for every meal.

you have psychological issues and need to eat certain foods to deal with the problems in your life

This. Get to meditation HARD and SERIOUSLY. Headspace app is your introduction. Face the fucking underlying issues in your fucking head. Stop trying to fix the symptoms, fix the fucking illness.

So I did some research and I think my mindset have to be like " I'm hungry but I deny it cause I have a reason (motive. Ex: want to lose weight)" so I have to have a reason to deny hunger to deny it ? Am I right ?

Sticking to a diet is never as hard as it is a few weeks into it. Once you get past that instinctual desire to eat like you used to, you'll get more and more used to it.

Thats what puts a lot of people off, they feel like theyre gonna feel as bad as they do the few weeks forever. You wont. In fact once you're settled into it, you'll feel better than you even have before.

So push past it, keep in mind how you feel is temporary and a right of passage to get to where you want.

Or keep stuffing your face, its not my body.

You're hungry because of the overabundance of food you have at hand, it's mostly psychological. Eat home cooked calorie dense high protein meals and avoid liquid calories, milk included, if you have poor self control.

Are you like my wife, who is like "I want to have a gap between my thighs"? Because I don't really understand that.

Is it the same person posting this shit?

The problem is that you're weak. Eat a cheeseburger, fatty.

OR you could show self-restraint and not give in to basic urges. You're aware that you already eat more than enough food to survive. Don't let your fat body lie to you.

well that's easy for YOU

but YOU're not ME

Why not eat when hungry, likez a fucking salad?

Lol
>it's too haaaaaard
Fuck off

E G G S
G
G
S

Idk bro, just cum in your mouth or something

No you dont need ny fucking reason for anything faggit

Reading marcus aurelius should be mandatory for retarded fatties on this board

You are another morsel in need of a gourmet.

One, you have to force yourself to have some control. It isn't some automatic thing.

Two, just commit to exercising MORE than you do already. If you ~can't~ change your eating habits, then change your lifestyle to actually use those calories.

So you're basically saying, that you're a little bitch?