Pickup Guide for Beta Dudes

Tell me why this wouldn't work fit

>approach girl you find attractive
>"Hey, could I ask you a hypothetical question?"
>most girls will say "sure"
>"Okay, say I approached you like I just did, looking like I do, and asked you for your phone number. What would you say? And you can be completely honest, you won't hurt my feelings."

>She says yes and you get her number
>She says no and you say "hey, no hard feelings, I just wanted to see what you'd say"

Asking her this way removes the implication that you believe that you're worthy of receiving her phone number/associating with her, which will presumably in turn reduce her negative reaction (if she was going to have one) at being asked.

When women are approached by a man they find to be unattractive, their reaction is one of disgust because you've basically attacked the entire way they view themselves. "This slimeball thinks he's attractive enough for ME?"

By reducing her disgusted reaction, you'll also reduce the negative feelings you feel if she says no.

Additionally you avoid scenarios where she only gives her number because she feels obligated to.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdf-archive.com/2014/09/10/day-bang-by-roosh-v/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't actually tried this myself but it seems alright in my mental simulations.

At the very least, it's better than not even trying at all, no? There's no way I'd have the balls to go up to a girl and just be like "Hey, you're hot, can I have your phone number?" I'm not attractive enough to do that.

You don't just ask for her phone number.

You have to have a conversation with them. Jesus.

It's much much worse.

Interesting, please try this out and let us know.

Getting a number requires you to actually establish some sort of connection with her first.

Also, your method is cowardly which women will be disgusted by. Same as asking a girl to hangout without ysing the term "date" so you have plausible deniability if they reject you. They don't like it.

>Asking her this way removes the implication that you believe that you're worthy of receiving her phone number/associating with her

Totally wrong mentality, you have to think you're better than them. You have to approach them in such a way that says "Hey, I just wanted to let you know that you ain't shit."

>assuming women wont be able to SMELL the literal betaness coming off you when you ask if you can even ask your "hypothetical question"

this. I used to do the beta approach of asking girls out without directly asking them out. Comes off as weak. Girls like assertive men, just go for it.

Beta (possibly omega) here, how do I become alpha or at very least beta prime?

Fucking christ, how hard is it for some people to just say hi to a girl?

at that point why the fuck wouldn't you just ask for her number normally

>approach girl you find attractive
>"Hey, could I ask you a hypothetical question?"
>"Um, no."

lift until you get swole. then cut until you get shredded. meanwhile, acquire a hobby you enjoy, and pursue it until masteryso you have something in life thst you can dedicste yourself to. bonus points if your work is thst hobby.

the worst thing to do is pedestalize women and make them the center of your universe. like another user said, trest girls like sidequest npcs. if they wanna follow you, grear, if not you still have your main quest/hobby/work.

I'm not saying i'm any better with girls user, i'm a tard even though i'm not a virgin.
But for real, if you'd get her number this way, what the fuck would you talk about with her.

fucking manlet phone keyboard, i swear to god theres a conspiracy to shrink letters so only manlets can use them.

Lest we forget our prophet

what do i say next

Grill here to say that unless this girl already has had her eye on you, they're always going to say no.

Why the fuck would I give my number to someone I've never talked to before? Just fucking talk to her like a normal person holy fuck why is it so hard for some of you guys?

This guy is right.

>getting numbers
>current year

its all about getting addresses so you can send her a letter of intent

Hi, may I ask you a hypertherotical question?

Fuck off please

p-pls no bully

>Asking her this way removes the implication that you believe that you're worthy of receiving her phone number/associating with her, which will presumably in turn reduce her negative reaction (if she was going to have one) at being asked.

You don't know anything about women and this thinking will only make her lose respect for you.

NOT FIT RELATED, NOW BE A GOOD LAD

AND FUCK OFF!

OP if you're having problems being beta, this is gonna make you even more beta.

How long does it take you faggots to realize that if you pedestalize women, then women are going to be more intimidating because you perceive them to be above you?

Just talk to them like you'd talk to anyone else you're meeting.

One thing I learned is being fit doesn't mean shit if you have no ability to talk to someone. Their was this one girl I liked and was trying to hook up but couldn't. She in end stayed with a fat azn who was shorter and horrible style. He had a way to Conversate.

This. Lifting doesn't stop your autism. It just turns you into an autist with arms.

fucking incels ITT. go lift instead

That works for your autism but all the girl will hear is "give me your number I'm desperate"

This board is slowly turning to shit

I mean, its all racebaiting, mfw no gf, tinder threads

Is it to much to ask to keep it about fitness?

And no, asking a not fit related question like "how can white bois compete" and then adding "to keep it fit related...." is just pathetic

Seriously, go somewhere else, anywhere

/b
/pol
/r9k

Just don't bring your shit here

TL:DR

>NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Only reason I lift is to get girls. If we lived in a society where being fat is considered attracted then I would be fat.

samefag autist detected

What is omega, I forgot.

(chequed)
What if that hobby is guns? Lots of grills might get scared, even though I managed to get one to come innawoods with me. She said she didn't like having the ability to take away life in her hands at the pull of her finger (stupid I know, what is a knife)

They're putting chemicals in the phones that make the screens gay (/pol/ is my hobby as well I guess)

So what, he's right you know

>turning to shit
>s all racebaiting, mfw no gf, tinder threads
How long have you been here?

he's right. This is a fitness board, not a "how do I pick up girls" board

omega is last letter of greek alphabet. Lowest tier possible of dominance hierarchy.

finger on trigger, safety on, shitty stance, obviously not aiming right. fucking women, when will they learn

I guess I'm not an omega. I'm the king of betas.

I tried so hard to explain her how to shoot right. Spent like 10 minutes. She thought something was going to hit her in the eye, even though she was wearing eyepro, that's why she was leaning back. Every time she shot she let out a really cute squeal tho.

this

Also: pdf-archive.com/2014/09/10/day-bang-by-roosh-v/

that's a big image

>just bee yourself

You guys really want to know what the secret to having confidence is? I'll tell you:

Forget other guys even exist.
Your entire problem is you keep comparing yourself to other guys, and all you see is what's wrong.
Forget other guys exist, so you stop comparing yourself to anyone else.
Then when you talk to women you won't be insecure anymore.

I'm not saying this is the 'one weird trick' or somesuch shit. It won't work right away. It'll take time and practice, reminding yourself to forget. But eventually you'll get it.

>Why the fuck would I give my number to someone I've never talked to before?

Spot the bitch with no friends

>Why the fuck would I give my number to someone I've never talked to before? Just fucking talk to her like a normal person holy fuck why is it so hard for some of you guys?

Like you'd say that shit to chad

Not him but I've been here since the first day, and there was very little of this bullshit then. I want a return to the glory days of squats, oats and sucking Rippetoe's dick.

Spot the virgin with no female company.

Actually I've had my dick in every hole a woman has.

>treating women like a normal person

um no sweetie