My upper leg won't stragihten, where is the problem ? hips glutes or quads?

Yeah i don't know what to do boys. my legs go in wards and it's not the "knocked knees" problem i'm sure of it. so how do I straighten them? thanks
i can post more pictures

Looks like you got that anime girly legs syndrome that you see every artist draw for their female characters.

holy shit bump

Stretch your hips more

oldfag /pol/ack reporting in, i send him here pls help with further instructions, hes helpless baka tbqh fampais

nice pasta

oh ok that's also what i found on youtube, mind going a little bit more in depth? i'll posta clearer pictue in 10 mins

NEWFAG GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have the same problem, monitoring this thread

nice dude, would you mind sharing your height and weight just so i know?

Around 6'3 and 210

I'm pretty sure you've got a slight case of knock knees. What else could it be?

here's a picture of me "flexing" my legs

Your hips are externally rotated. Do internal hip rotations daily.

bumping

bump

you would make a good shemale

no his thighs are too meaty and hips too thin. He would need wide hips to look feminine with those thighs. fuck off with your degeneracy.

this.

>transphobic

be my gf please

THIS IS YOUR BODY ON STARTING STRENGTH LUL

FAT THIGHS
TINY CALVES
TINY ARMS

Stop sexualizing me it makes no sense i'm black belt in karate and i can one shot you all hehe xd.
just messing with ya there, any1 find any more solutions?

hey man thanks for the reply, but after my extensive search on the interwebs i have come to the concluson that my femors are definetely internally rotated because as you can see in the first picture my left knee ( from your perspective ) goes in wards and not out wards, thanks for the insight tho have a nice day cx

>hehe xd just messing with ya there

I don't think my arms or my calves are small mate would you like a picture of those you faggot? my only problem is my crooked legs boiiiiiiii

go back to plebbit faggot

C A N K L E S
A
N
K
K
E
S