Getting a deeper, brooding voice

I'd like to get that Veeky Forums. An even deeper voice with a perfect diction.

I've got a slight lisp which sounds retarded as fuck when I listen to myself, and despite being 22 my vocie still sounds juvenile.

Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2011/11/13/masculine-voice/
youtube.com/watch?v=FcMgt3JQDxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Increase testo and think before you speak and then speak slowly. Take your time.

Whisky and cigars my dude, makes my voice much lower, purily anecdotal tho

Nofap + breath into your balls

My voice is kinda deep and im OK with it. My only issue is my awkward speech pattern. I don't really feel nervous or anxious when talking to people I just have issues knowing when to start or stop or whether what I'm saying could offend someone to a degree.

>breath into your balls
what

LOL, I'm sorry user but that's literally a symptom of Asperger syndrome

I wouldn't be surprised desu.

Perfect diction is easily attainable by simple thinking before you speak and taking your time with words.

I have a pretty deep voice, but it doesn't really fit my personality. I like being goofy, sarcastic, and fun, but most of the time what I say sarcastically comes out authoritatively and goofy stuff is very awkward coming from a deep voice.

>authoritativly

Don't worry, nobody actually thinks you have any authority

Drink straight liquor (don't be a faggot with your jack n cokes) and smoke ciggies.

Last year i got into tequila hardcore (reposados are my fav) and started smoking for the first time in six years because of stress. My voice definitely deepened.

As a matter of fact, the last girl i hooked up with said my voice literally turned her on while on the phone.

It also helps that i'm not a manlet. Deepness of voice and height are positively correlated

Vocaroo faggot

suck cigarettes and smoke dicks

Unfortunately, while I'm not that familiar with Veeky Forums (not fat, but starting to get a pudgy belly and I don't wanna get any bad habits in college) I am very familiar with voice work and have a deep voice myself (I sounded like a man by the time I was eleven).

The secret is learning how to relax your throat muscles. It's not a panacea for your problem, but it will help. Drinking warmer liquids or having no ice in your drinks will help get your muscles used to not tensing up as much. This is because when you drink cold liquids your throat muscles will basically be more used to being constricted.

Another thing is to learn how to over pronunciate every word. This will be hard with a lisp, but it really isn't necessary; it just makes you sound more clear with people, and mixed with a deep voice, it increases your manliness to others.

Drinking CAN help your voice get deep, but I don't recommend it strongly like these guys are. It'll make your voice more raspy, but a raspy lisp will be strange to the ear. Drink maybe a little more than you do, but not, like, every night. In fact, I don't drink at all because I try to keep my voice silky and melfluous (and it has just the right amount of rasp).

Also, don't smoke. It'll make your voice lower, but weaker. Same with weed, I've seen from my friends. They start off with deeper vocies, but they get higher and more effimante after a while. Smoking weed or tobacco will help a little, but it's not worth it the tobacco dependency or the temporary deep-voice that marijuana gives you. It's just not a good idea when they're other ways to get a deep voice without such risks.

And when you yawn, catch yourself. Study how open everything is. The yawn prooves you CAN have a deeper voice. Disect it what your body does during it.

A vocaroo of your voice would really help me tell you what might help you out.

Also, you're 22. 22 year-olds are still babies. Excercise'll help if this is the case with you. You have time.

post vocaroo

artofmanliness.com/2011/11/13/masculine-voice/

underrated post

How can I louden my voice?
I've started doing warmups to deepen my voice before I leave the house every day (mostly deep chanting and stuff), but my voice still sounds timid and weak, no force behind it. If I try to forcibly project it more it ends up cracking or sounding nasal.

Kind of a weird trick but it works for me:
Learn to death metal growl. I don't even really like death metal but if I do it in the car for a few minutes, my speaking voice will be more relaxed and deeper, pretty much the effect of smoking a cig but without the raspiness.

Ancient taoist technique of elevating the yang in your semen to the third plain of the brain. You can also do it by edging inside a chick or vampirizing prostitutes of their mana.

elliot hulse meme. i dunno if it has any merrit at all im not qualified to say

Have a bromance.
No homo.

When I plan what to say it always comes out way more contrived compared to spontaneous figure of speech.

Bruh stopping what to say will only result in you regretting not saying it or becoming frustrated and it is truly the mindset of a beta.

deepness of the voice and height are not correlated don't be ridiculous

manlet detected

I'm 6"3 with a deep as fuark voice.

Ground yourself

Breath into your balls

Speak through your chest

Practice saying the ABC's in a lower octave

Anytime your voice gets too high and you notice just clear your throat and try again

>vampirizing prostitutes of their mana.
Have you ever done this?

still not explaining the correlation

My dad is 5'9 and whenever he raised his voice when I was a kid I shut the fuck up and paid attention, same with my drill sergeant, he was like 5'5 and had a voice which could make you shit yourself.

>I am tall and have a deep voice and therefore these two traits are correlated
Intelligence is apparently correlated with height but you seem to contradict that

Kek

people told me i have a ringing voice, what the fuck does that mean and is it good or bad?

Pretty sure thats bad. This is what I would say a ringing voice sounds like
youtube.com/watch?v=FcMgt3JQDxw
That shit rings around your ears after its finished like a bell keeps ringing after its hit.
Those people sound like pieces of shit for saying that to your face or you're a piece of shit for forcing them to listen to you

i dont sound like a literal ring man, i have deep voice

sure

i dunno how to explain it im not english speaker so in our language it sounds different, maybe i can vocaroo it but i dunno if 'ringing' quality will remain in recording